Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 715 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 765 815 1215 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 25023
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14313

    True King

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Those are my pictures of Dani, in Lost Angeles! She does indeed taste as good as she looks! I've been inseminating all her holes for 3 years now, with ass to mouth and ass to pussy fun, every time I'm in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia, and she is one of the precious few, out of hundreds, that I've ever given a 10/10 on the other board!

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/dani-42
    Damn King, leave some holes for us haha. Hmmm, guess I'll have to make a flight to California. I have a thing for blondes, bonus points if they still look good passed 35.

  2. #14312

    Olive

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Sad, but apparently true. I confirmed her obituary. She often talked about the epidemic of addiction. And then she became its victim. She was a sweet girl.
    I will miss Olive. After she stopped seeing people, we got each others' social media and she was nice to talk to. I was happy for her when she told me to not refer to her alias, and just by her real name.

  3. #14311

    I've asked too

    Can't seem to find anyone that has partaken.

  4. #14310
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Those are my pictures of Dani, in Lost Angeles! She does indeed taste as good as she looks! I've been inseminating all her holes for 3 years now, with ass to mouth and ass to pussy fun, every time I'm in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia, and she is one of the precious few, out of hundreds, that I've ever given a 10/10 on the other board!

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/dani-42
    Thank you my friend! I guess I must head west! Due for a vacay anyway. She looks fabulous! I'm checking flights now!

  5. #14309

    She's one of my best, EVER!

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerPsl  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this hottie is? I came across her pics with the caption '3 hole Danni' and I'd love to connect with her if she's still around. Anyone know of her?
    Those are my pictures of Dani, in Lost Angeles! She does indeed taste as good as she looks! I've been inseminating all her holes for 3 years now, with ass to mouth and ass to pussy fun, every time I'm in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia, and she is one of the precious few, out of hundreds, that I've ever given a 10/10 on the other board!

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/dani-42

  6. #14308
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    You have a link for her?
    Sorry, no I don't. The pics were posted on the photo section of this forum. Just hoping maybe someone had met her or knows her.

  7. #14307

    Anyone ever have a dream about Chanel?


  8. #14306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerPsl  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this hottie is? I came across her pics with the caption '3 hole Danni' and I'd love to connect with her if she's still around. Anyone know of her?
    You have a link for her?

  9. #14305

    Anyone know her?

    Does anyone know who this hottie is? I came across her pics with the caption '3 hole Danni' and I'd love to connect with her if she's still around. Anyone know of her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F9FA61A2-3A19-4435-BBD2-D8A1001FFC5B.jpg‎   85CB32FF-4A30-48EA-B8CD-B13469C523BB.jpg‎  

  10. #14304
    Quote Originally Posted by CMull420  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in contact with her lately? Is she seeing people still?
    She is. It's always taken a little persistence to get a hold of her though.

  11. #14303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    She is reviewed here you have to dig. They are not very good reviews. I text her a year or so ago. Made a few dates but I had to cancel I did let her know hrs before our date I was not going to make it. Then a few weeks later we made another date. I drove to Warwick letting her know all along the way I was coming. Texting her 15 Min, then 7 min, she replied saying she is ready. I got there and asked for the room # and nothing!! Left after like 10 min.
    Ok, thanks man, I'll pass on her.

  12. #14302

    Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you mongers remember this chick from the BP days? I tried to set something up with her but our schedules prevented the time I was looking for. Just curious if anyone has tried her out. I'm going to reach out to her on the Tryst site. https://tryst.link/escort/rayne0909.

    Thanks.
    She is reviewed here you have to dig. They are not very good reviews. I text her a year or so ago. Made a few dates but I had to cancel I did let her know hrs before our date I was not going to make it. Then a few weeks later we made another date. I drove to Warwick letting her know all along the way I was coming. Texting her 15 Min, then 7 min, she replied saying she is ready. I got there and asked for the room # and nothing!! Left after like 10 min.

  13. #14301

    FetLife

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She looks very fuckable! But what are all the bruises? From track marks? I'm no expert, but I've seen that sort of thing before with dedicated addicts. Which makes me wonder what the "H" stands for.
    Her BF is is on FetLife, so my guess would be she likes to be beaten, hence the bruises and pretty red lines.

  14. #14300

    Mandy

    Has anyone been in contact with her lately? Is she seeing people still?

  15. #14299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Rayne

    Do any of you mongers remember this chick from the BP days? I tried to set something up with her but our schedules prevented the time I was looking for. Just curious if anyone has tried her out. I'm going to reach out to her on the Tryst site. https://tryst.link/escort/rayne0909.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape