Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 1257 1757 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15069

    Missed that one.

    I didn't get that far down. The pic of her in red is what I remember last time I saw her. Notice the top lip? Her mouth has that sunk-in look to it like she has dentures now? In her prime she was at the top of very good providers in Milwaukee. I hope she's doing good. Did you review her when you saw her recently? Last I saw her, she couldn't sit still. BBBJ was all over the place. Tried to see her twice after that and was ghosted both times after driving 45 min one way. Like I said, I wish her well.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    The last picture has date on it LOL.

  2. #15068
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #15067

    Check your mail box

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    She's on a state sponsored vacation.
    Sucks. Please check your mailbox.

  4. #15066

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit her in the Riverwest area. Then she was at a notel on Port Washington road. She seemed clean and was fun.
    She's on a state sponsored vacation.

  5. #15065
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBoater  [View Original Post]
    This provider just popped up in GB and not sure if is the same person or not - https://tryst.link/escort/hazeliedivine. The hazel part is my only connection and I may be totally off base.
    I saw her a few times when she was on Port, but I haven't heard from her in ages.

  6. #15064

    Kendall snow

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Weird that someone asked about her and then an ad pops up? Those pics are really old. Last I've heard, she's been in bad health for awhile. I would be very careful if your little head wants you to see her.
    I've seen her recently so she's real plus the last picture has a date on it.

  7. #15063

    Only hazel I've seen recently

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit her in the Riverwest area. Then she was at a notel on Port Washington road. She seemed clean and was fun.
    Probably not the same person but this is the only hazel I've seen recently in the area.

    https://linktr.ee/HAZELHAYESVIP

  8. #15062
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV221  [View Original Post]
    Did Bunnie allow kissing? I saw one review of her that said no kissing was allowed while her ad says that only closed lip kissing is allowed.
    I didn't try so I can't say for sure. It wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't allowed. She has some rules and was somewhat businesslike overall. She has awesome oral skills, but the rest was just average in my opinion.

  9. #15061
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Weird that someone asked about her and then an ad pops up? Those pics are really old. Last I've heard, she's been in bad health for awhile. I would be very careful if your little head wants you to see her.
    The last picture has date on it LOL.

  10. #15060

    Wrong Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyBoater  [View Original Post]
    This provider just popped up in GB and not sure if is the same person or not - https://tryst.link/escort/hazeliedivine. The hazel part is my only connection and I may be totally off base.
    This one is too old. Hazel had green eyes and was in her early 30's. Thanks for trying though.

  11. #15059

    Same?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Used to visit her in the Riverwest area. Then she was at a notel on Port Washington road. She seemed clean and was fun.
    This provider just popped up in GB and not sure if is the same person or not - https://tryst.link/escort/hazeliedivine. The hazel part is my only connection and I may be totally off base.

  12. #15058

    Really old pics

    Weird that someone asked about her and then an ad pops up? Those pics are really old. Last I've heard, she's been in bad health for awhile. I would be very careful if your little head wants you to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRain  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/897282082662

    This ad was just posted.

    I've never seen her, so I wouldn't know if its a fake.

  13. #15057

    Whatever Happened to Ms. Hazel

    Used to visit her in the Riverwest area. Then she was at a notel on Port Washington road. She seemed clean and was fun.

  14. #15056

    Liv Snowbunny

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/993992923686

    Tried to set something up twice with this girl. First time she says she's on her way, then ghosts for a while, then says car has a flat (in her driveway) and wants me to come to her. Not a fan of sudden change of plans. Then nothing from her after that. Tried to set something up again and she says she's on her way then nothing again. Finally asks where I am, I reply, then she says I should come to her. Claims she has an "escort card" in MKE and can't be charged so I should come to her. Whatever game she's playin at, I'm going to avoid. Good luck!

  15. #15055

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorymi  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure most of us would like to know if you get a hold of her. There were some newer numbers posted, but they aren't her anymore. One of those numbers will lead you to Stephanie. Apparently she's taken over for Kendall from what previous posts state. I've been dying to meet her. Especially since I know her IRL. Def got a super hot body. Keep us posted!
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/897282082662

    This ad was just posted.

    I've never seen her, so I wouldn't know if its a fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape