Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 1330 1830 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 27808
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15373

    Implants

    Quote Originally Posted by DemiGod77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127801%3B

    Has anyone tasted above goods? Does she belong here? Is it just me or she looks a bit cartoony? Post op?
    Definitely ass and breast implants. Her ass looks pretty unnatural and oddly shaped at this point.

  2. #15372

    I didn't think it was possible

    Quote Originally Posted by DemiGod77  [View Original Post]
    She actually does. Asks 500 $ minimum and YMMV. Her pics are little outdated and has put on weight. I probably won't see her.
    I didn't even think she was down for FS. So you're saying she's down for that and BBFS? Did you do both with her?

  3. #15371

    Avery jet

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127801%3B

    Has anyone tasted above goods? Does she belong here? Is it just me or she looks a bit cartoony? Post op?

  4. #15370
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyP705  [View Original Post]
    To my knowledge, she does not belong on this board.
    She actually does. Asks 500 $ minimum and YMMV. Her pics are little outdated and has put on weight. I probably won't see her.

  5. #15369
    Quote Originally Posted by Keakeak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has experience with this one?

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/512537290164
    Been on my radar. Would like to know also.

  6. #15368
    Quote Originally Posted by DemiGod77  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys know any good asian BB providers?
    This is one I know personally. Great provider.https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-IttyBittyGirl.

    Another one but haven't met her personally, search by Doris- https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?512844-kimibaby.

  7. #15367
    Quote Originally Posted by PlzMe  [View Original Post]
    To my knowledge, she does not belong on this board.

  8. #15366

    Asian bb list?

    Do you guys know any good asian BB providers?

  9. #15365

    Gangbang

    Provider throwing gangbang.

    Hygiene, respect and discretion. Please message for more details.

    Endless questions and data mining will be I gnored.

    Please message with fet handle and if you'll be able to make it today otherwise I'll have to ignore and go to the next.

    Pics in profile.

    Kik: llikove.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210728_081359.jpg‎  

  10. #15364

    Molly

    "MagnificentMolly" is still in the area. What happened to her is exactly what one should expect. A very beautiful girl found a very wealthy man on SA and she lives a charmed life now.

    He's accepting of her child in their relationship so props to him for that. She had some issues but is a very nice person and I'm happy for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    I saw her pretty regularly when she started on TNA and reconnected through SA about 1-1/2 years ago. What's weird is even though she had me in her TNA HH routine many times, when we connected through SA it was casual, she openly used her real name, time restrictions didn't exist and she was even casual about the money. Basically whatever I wanted to give was fine with her. And then she was gone.

  11. #15363
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Anyone have Intel on badangel36


  12. #15362

    Pretty sure she's gone

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    On Tryst, if they've logged in to check their page within the past month, it shows this on the ad. Her's is blank meaning she hasn't been on there for at least a month. Its also showing her very old website which has been down since she departed. She was very hot, got to meet her at a group event and would love another visit but I'd say she's still gone. Somebody found an ad on SA for her about a year ago, that's the last I heard anything.
    I saw her pretty regularly when she started on TNA and reconnected through SA about 1-1/2 years ago. What's weird is even though she had me in her TNA HH routine many times, when we connected through SA it was casual, she openly used her real name, time restrictions didn't exist and she was even casual about the money. Basically whatever I wanted to give was fine with her. And then she was gone.

  13. #15361
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    No and I have never seen her. I just thought the tats in the pics that were posted here looked the same as what I had seen on Erin's pics. BTW does Erin even have a profile on TNA anymore?
    Nope, took down her profile when she disappeared.

  14. #15360
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad on tryst.

    Is she still around? She looks hot!
    On Tryst, if they've logged in to check their page within the past month, it shows this on the ad. Her's is blank meaning she hasn't been on there for at least a month. Its also showing her very old website which has been down since she departed. She was very hot, got to meet her at a group event and would love another visit but I'd say she's still gone. Somebody found an ad on SA for her about a year ago, that's the last I heard anything.

  15. #15359
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    She has told me a few times no BB as she isn't on birth control, but that doesn't mean she won't.
    Do you know if she allows MSOG or BBBJ? I usually do longer dates but only if MSOG are allowed. I usually avoid driving that far south but a tiny spinner like her will be worth it even if she doesn't belong on this board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape