Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 978 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 14666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7076

    Bella's roommate

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKgb  [View Original Post]
    Morning, gents. Any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65018639#.
    Have not experienced service with her, but she and an old hag were waiting for me to finish what was a crappy visit with Bella. The body was slim, but the face don't look like the one in those pics. You might be in for a surprise.

    Same goes for a lot chicks posting nowadays.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trejo filter.jpg‎   download.jpg‎   yoda after filer.jpg‎  

  2. #7075

    They say when one door closes another one opens

    So I talked about my reg not responding to my texts and calls. Well I got a message from a girl I use to see for 3 yrs. She got out of the biz and got married. She messaged me that she got a divorce and I asked her if she wanted to go to dinner. She said yes so I will see how it goes and see if she is getting back in the biz or UTR.

  3. #7074

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    Morning, gents. Any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65018639#.

  4. #7073

    Doesn't matter if you're senior or not

    Quote Originally Posted by Swell9291  [View Original Post]
    Ohh Got you, Can you share her contact info please?
    If you do nothing but ask questions and rely on the hard work of others, without contributing to the forum, you will be ignored. Go out, and see some girls, and post your experiences here, whether it be SW or escorts, then you will gain some standing with other members.

  5. #7072

    Starr st Pete

    She used to advertise on tryst under the name Starr. She is the girl in the pictures, looks a little better in person. I believe she may be pregnant, DATY what's on the menu, BBBJ, cfs, no back door. The hotel she is at is kind of crappy but it's not the worst I've been in. Have a real good time with her. $$ was the damage and they're a little bit more than I like to pay it was well worth it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7279022849/1

  6. #7071
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't. She gets her business from regulars and word of mouth (and here LOL). There are some ads from a couple years ago out there but the # is wrong.
    Ohh Got you, Can you share her contact info please?

  7. #7070
    Quote Originally Posted by Swell9291  [View Original Post]
    Where does Astrid Post Ads?
    She doesn't. She gets her business from regulars and word of mouth (and here LOL). There are some ads from a couple years ago out there but the # is wrong.

  8. #7069

    Astrid's Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    Saw Astrid for the first time a couple of days ago, nice hotel in Clearwater.

    She's in my top 3 in terms of performance in 30 years of mongering. She's cute too and her body was nice.

    I should note that my 30 minute session took 90 minutes to get started. I was there for over 2 hours total. So don't go if you don't have time to spare / waste.

    Waited 20 minutes outside and over an hour in her room. She showers, she dries, she does makeup, she pees, does more makeup, talk about all random things, does her hair, undoes her hair, on and on and talking up a storm the whole time.

    I enjoyed it personally, she grew on me and it helped me enjoy the session but if you want a quick nut she ain't for you. Pics out there are accurate, hygiene on point.

    Her BBBJ was the best I've ever had. I'm big and she took it all and never stopped going with crazy wetness and suction, eye contact all mouth, tongue and throat the whole time. I am weird in that I don't normally love BJs but man I didn't want that to stop. Plus she was clearly enjoying it which drove me crazy.

    She fucks super sensual. Really gets into it. I was ramming the end of her hard for like 20 minutes straight and she never complained and came a couple of times. Tons of positions and she took it like a champ.

    Went 40 minutes plus and she never complained about the clock. DFK, BBBJ, CFS, $120. The first fucking bargain I've had all year.

    Also FWIW she answered the first text I ever sent her and comms were good, so keep trying as I read she doesn't respond. Got lucky I guess.
    Where does Astrid Post Ads?

  9. #7068

    Astrid's Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    After a few months, I contacted Astrid early this morning, and she answered back in 10 minutes. Got fortunate as I was able to set up a meeting and be in her room within 20-25 minutes. Told her I wanted a good long headache relief, and of course she delivered with an amazing performance. Turned out to be 40 minutes of nonstop sensual BBBJ with frequent edging. Literally felt like heaven the entire time and when I finished I get like a full blown seizure came over me. That woman truly has a gift and I am grateful to enjoy it fun time to time. Happy mongering.
    Where does Astrid post the ad?

  10. #7067

    Astrid

    Saw Astrid for the first time a couple of days ago, nice hotel in Clearwater.

    She's in my top 3 in terms of performance in 30 years of mongering. She's cute too and her body was nice.

    I should note that my 30 minute session took 90 minutes to get started. I was there for over 2 hours total. So don't go if you don't have time to spare / waste.

    Waited 20 minutes outside and over an hour in her room. She showers, she dries, she does makeup, she pees, does more makeup, talk about all random things, does her hair, undoes her hair, on and on and talking up a storm the whole time.

    I enjoyed it personally, she grew on me and it helped me enjoy the session but if you want a quick nut she ain't for you. Pics out there are accurate, hygiene on point.

    Her BBBJ was the best I've ever had. I'm big and she took it all and never stopped going with crazy wetness and suction, eye contact all mouth, tongue and throat the whole time. I am weird in that I don't normally love BJs but man I didn't want that to stop. Plus she was clearly enjoying it which drove me crazy.

    She fucks super sensual. Really gets into it. I was ramming the end of her hard for like 20 minutes straight and she never complained and came a couple of times. Tons of positions and she took it like a champ.

    Went 40 minutes plus and she never complained about the clock. DFK, BBBJ, CFS, $120. The first fucking bargain I've had all year.

    Also FWIW she answered the first text I ever sent her and comms were good, so keep trying as I read she doesn't respond. Got lucky I guess.

  11. #7066
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolDick  [View Original Post]
    Link to SA?
    SA is short for Seeking Arrangement so you could try www.seekingarrangement.com (which redirects to www.seeking.com which will also work). Just be forewarned that you can't do much with it (like read or reply to any messages) unless you're willing to sign up for an autorenewed premium account that will cost you $100/mo (or $90/mo if you pay for the 1st 3 months in advance).

  12. #7065
    Quote Originally Posted by Swell9291  [View Original Post]
    What she quoted was $$$ $$$ $ it's 7 not $$ as mentioned in above post. And most of them Quote like $$$ $$ it's 5 not $$ as mentioned in above post. I think using more $ signs in my earlier post resulting in it's editing.
    OR maybe just post $700 or $500 instead of using this ridiculous code that serves no real purpose other than just sometimes leading to confusion. Its not like any LEO reading this forum, can't figure out that $ or roses (whichever quantity it happens to be or whatever code you happen to use) is just some attempted shorthand for paying money for sex aka prostitution (or, if you'd prefer for "companionship", LOL).

  13. #7064

    SA bargaining

    Quote Originally Posted by Swell9291  [View Original Post]
    I reached out some on SA. And She quoted $$ HR. And I was like Okay! It's hard to bargain with these people, and most of them Quote like $$ Any tips or suggestions please. Or if anyone know someone that they can recommend? DM if required. Thanks.
    SA is just like picking up a street walker. Actually some are walkers, list crawler and stg girls. It's a lot of diligent work and time to find the right one that really just wants friends / benefits with a little financial help. Most everything in life can be negotiable. If you pay more that 150/ meet. You've been suckered.

  14. #7063
    Quote Originally Posted by Swell9291  [View Original Post]
    I reached out some on SA. And She quoted $$ HR. And I was like Okay! It's hard to bargain with these people, and most of them Quote like $$ Any tips or suggestions please. Or if anyone know someone that they can recommend? DM if required. Thanks.
    What she quoted was $$$ $$$ $ it's 7 not $$ as mentioned in above post. And most of them Quote like $$$ $$ it's 5 not $$ as mentioned in above post. I think using more $ signs in my earlier post resulting in it's editing.

  15. #7062

    Sa?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Lucky I was going to abandon my search with SA.
    Link to SA?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape