Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 24048
-
07-28-21 14:55 #13653Senior Member

Posts: 34Sledgehammer Swingin Mongers
Been visiting Koto several mornings and had great times. Very tight, submissive and doesn't speak English so not a lot of small talk and distractions. She is open to almost anything and does it with a smile. But my issue is the last visit was at night and that normal vice grip I loved was noticeably looser leading me to believe some sledgehammer swinging monger ruined her. If I see her again it's going to be first thing in am before you much more endowed guys wear her out.
-
07-28-21 14:16 #13652Senior Member

Posts: 489Cinthina at CP
I have seen Sira, she is awesome, younger side boobs are natural DD's. Has anyone seen Cinthia? I am scheduled to see Sira again but may change if anyone recommends Cinthia?
-
07-28-21 11:37 #13651Senior Member

Posts: 281I think the only upsell is BBFS and filming (only some offer it). Everything else should be included. Koto / Hiko is the only exception where BBFS can be had without upsell at a 45 min+ session.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 11:07 #13650Senior Member

Posts: 319I presume you've read the reports on MP girls over the last few days. But I am curious about the $$$ as it sounds like there is a heavy upsell once in room. I am interested in visiting but would love to know in advance what I am going to face.
Originally Posted by Phazze93
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 03:55 #13649Senior Member

Posts: 36Because she offers you to see a piece of paper on the side table that writes up exactly that?
Originally Posted by Hum115
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-21 00:11 #13648Senior Member

Posts: 126Hey all. Anyone experienced the current Moonpalace lineup?
Honestly 4/5 girls look totally cute af. Too good to be true?
From what I can see here, lineup changes somewhat often.
Can anyone confirm the latest dmg / lineup?
Seria being my first choice, but good with all except maybe Yukie.
https://www.moonpalace.club/
-
07-27-21 23:52 #13647Senior Member

Posts: 126Hows the dmg between Kgirls in NOVA vs Moon which is primarily JP?
Originally Posted by MiRoad
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 21:54 #13646Senior Member

Posts: 598Milky was her name at the now defunct happytogether agency.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 21:39 #13645Senior Member

Posts: 145Uh what is HT, and what does milky even mean.
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 20:55 #13644Senior Member

Posts: 46I'm curious, how'd you guys find out about Seria offering BBFS? And damn, $3-400 on top, that's steep. I haven't seen her yet, but I'm curious if any of why'all think she's worth the extra for BBFS? Just to gauge how great she is. Does BBFS also mean bbfscip?
Originally Posted by PaceGggg
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 16:11 #13643Senior Member

Posts: 1017Davida
Last time she was Milky at HT.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 11:15 #13642Senior Member

Posts: 145Ag
Anyone see Davida at AG? She starts today, if anyone has past experiences etc!
-
07-27-21 06:35 #13641Senior Member

Posts: 55MP outcalls?
Is outcall available with MP?
-
07-27-21 00:35 #13640Senior Member

Posts: 558Megansgfe
Megan has a belly piercing. The largest mole is offset, not directly above her navel, and as you noted, she has other moles toward her side.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 20:57 #13639Senior Member

Posts: 303I don't think it's megansgfe. Some of her pictures are from 2016 or earlier, so over 5 years ago, so only 1-2 years after your picture, and she has pretty all the same larger moles back then as in more recent pictures. She's not quite vid friendly, but she posed for some pics, and she has moles that would have definitely been seen in that picture. I haven't seen her recently, she seems to book up pretty quickly the few times she comes to nova, but I'm going to have to make a point of seeing her again. After checking out the pics I took, I had forgotten how spectacular her tits look, LOL.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





