Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13640
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    The pic I have could be from 6-7 years ago, so she'd have more moles now, as seen in the newer pictures. Thanks for answering.
    I don't think it's megansgfe. Some of her pictures are from 2016 or earlier, so over 5 years ago, so only 1-2 years after your picture, and she has pretty all the same larger moles back then as in more recent pictures. She's not quite vid friendly, but she posed for some pics, and she has moles that would have definitely been seen in that picture. I haven't seen her recently, she seems to book up pretty quickly the few times she comes to nova, but I'm going to have to make a point of seeing her again. After checking out the pics I took, I had forgotten how spectacular her tits look, LOL.

  2. #13639
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnit  [View Original Post]
    Now it is just a list of phone numbers, no text in the ads. What use is that?
    I'm thinking from bedpage's perspective (and to avoid further scrutiny), the ads and content were too provocative to outright show and would be better "hidden" if the person browsing just clicked on the link. Really bad for us mongers who are trying to find a place to patronize.

  3. #13638

    Definitely a resemblance, including the mole on her stomach

    Quote Originally Posted by RadGasm  [View Original Post]
    Not sure but is that Megan GFE? Didn't find the same picture on website but mole kind of matches.
    The pic I have could be from 6-7 years ago, so she'd have more moles now, as seen in the newer pictures. Thanks for answering.

  4. #13637

    Megan?

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    I'd saved her picture because I wanted to meet her, but somehow lost her other info, and never connected with her. Now all I have is the picture.

    Does anyone know who she is, and if she's still around? I've tried image searching the pic a few times over the past few years, but nothing turned up, and I don't remember her name to try searching it to find other pix.

    I've seen ads for a few similar-looking girls, but they turned out to be different people.
    Not sure but is that Megan GFE? Didn't find the same picture on website but mole kind of matches.

  5. #13636

    Seria vs Norki

    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. Seria is amazingly beautiful, sweet and good at what she does. Saw her at 9:30 on a Sunday night and she was as fun and into it as first thing in the day. Beautiful face, great boobs, smooth skin. She's a peach. One of the best looking I've seen here in the area.
    Agree that Seria is a keeper. Norki, the new girl at MP, not so much. Her pictures are great but are old. She is now much, much thinner than her pics and with bad teeth. Almost no breasts, A- cup, far from C cup as advertised. Service just OK. I should have seen Seria again!

  6. #13635
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnit  [View Original Post]
    Now it is just a list of phone numbers, no text in the ads. What use is that?
    Obviously not much for mongers, but it looks like a tactic to delay the inevitable (censure by the authorities). Don't know why they don't just move their servers overseas.

  7. #13634

    Bedpage

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I was checking out some ads and noticed that Bedpage has changed its format again. The escorts section has been removed and replaced with women seeking men. The ads are now formatted similar to the way Backpage ads were formatted in the months prior to the federal seizure and shutdown. I wonder if something is up. Some of the escort ads, particularly for the Asian crapshoot, are now mixed in with the bodyrub ads.
    Now it is just a list of phone numbers, no text in the ads. What use is that?

  8. #13633

    Seria

    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. Seria is amazingly beautiful, sweet and good at what she does. Saw her at 9:30 on a Sunday night and she was as fun and into it as first thing in the day. Beautiful face, great boobs, smooth skin. She's a peach. One of the best looking I've seen here in the area.
    100 agree.

  9. #13632

    Seria

    Quote Originally Posted by PaceGggg  [View Original Post]
    Seria at MP is great. Pretty crazy IMO that she does BBFS (for a fee but still crazy).

    She is a legitimate Japanese. Really rare here in US, particularly for her quality. I have not seen such japanese quality even though I have had rather expansive experience with the whole k-girl circle.

    With DFK and her attitude (at 9 pm of a day I barely see any girls with her attitude), it's pretty much a must go scenario. It is definitely above and beyond your standard kgirl service, for a price (well, HH only LOL) that is not beatable in this area.
    Totally agree. Seria is amazingly beautiful, sweet and good at what she does. Saw her at 9:30 on a Sunday night and she was as fun and into it as first thing in the day. Beautiful face, great boobs, smooth skin. She's a peach. One of the best looking I've seen here in the area.

  10. #13631
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Some providers will post for $400 on Eros, then you'll find them on STG for $120.
    Yeah I've seen her before I paid around 160 or so and that was with greek included.

  11. #13630

    Depends what you see your worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMV42  [View Original Post]
    Now these girls want their rent and pharmacy provider money in one visit smh.
    Depends how much your worth. How much would you charge if a 300 lb fat woman pounded you?

  12. #13629

    Prices on websites are often not real

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I came across an ad for Beverly on Adult Search and found she now wants $400 an hour. That's right, $400 an hour for a non-GFE provider with a history of reliability and other issues.

    Sadly, there are some mongers out there willing to pay those rates. They probably don't RTFF. We've got to say no to such outrageous pricing, especially for someone with a checkered history like Beverly.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/2359172
    Some providers will post for $400 on Eros, then you'll find them on STG for $120.

  13. #13628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    Exactly!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    That's the problem though. Not enough are saying no and too many are saying HELL YES.
    Now these girls want their rent and pharmacy provider money in one visit smh.

  14. #13627

    Really?

    I'd really like to know if these women are getting these rates.

    At $400 per hour she could hope for just 1 appointment a day and be making great tax-free money. Something tells me she's not doing HHs. She may be getting paid but I wouldn't pay that kind of money for her. She really isn't all that cute to me and that booty must be very close to over 20 inches in my fav position of K9 KT. Which is a bit too big for the kid. Also is she has a checkered history. I won't even bother with her.

    Maybe the only way to tell if these rates are here to stay is if these rates continue into the future and never go back down. All types of escorts are asking for a lot more than I think they're worth. But as they say beauty is.

    I can't seem to find a really good looking young, USA White, Black or Asian girls for under $200/ HH. Back in March 2020 - before I retired for a year. The baddies were going for at least $120-150 HH. I don't mind paying $200/ HH but the woman is going to really have to be a all-around looker and a serious cut above the normal and it would only be a 1 per month type of thing. Twice a month would but a damper on the number of sessions I'd have each month.

    Booty is booty.

    I know because I've been with a ugly girl or two and plenty of average to a little above average woman and I've had my share of really good looking ladies and the sex was great from all 3 categories.

    But for me it is a lot more fun being with better looking women than a average looking women. But of course they will cost more. I'm going to have big fun with just about any woman. And If I were to put a number on a date with a average looking woman I'd say it would be 80/100 but with a beautiful woman it would be at 100.

    Only time will tell about these current rates.

    If everyone in this forum took a 2 month long break I doubt it would make any impact on the situation at all.

    Happy mongering!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I came across an ad for Beverly on Adult Search and found she now wants $400 an hour. That's right, $400 an hour for a non-GFE provider with a history of reliability and other issues.

    Sadly, there are some mongers out there willing to pay those rates. They probably don't RTFF. We've got to say no to such outrageous pricing, especially for someone with a checkered history like Beverly.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/2359172

  15. #13626
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    We've got to say no to such outrageous pricing, especially for someone with a checkered history like Beverly.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/2359172
    That's the problem though. Not enough are saying no and too many are saying HELL YES.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape