Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 1330 1830 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15353
    Learn to use the "Report Post" link at the bottom of the report.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #15352

    Kertschoo

    Kertyschoo!!

  3. #15351

    Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Not giving her number to any more people. So many of you that got the number have done nothing but upset her and waste her time according to what she's saying. To those of you that have actually seen her since yesterday thank you.
    Bummer, I just flew in on business and was looking forward to having some spinner fun, anybody have other recommendations? I haven't been here since last year due to COVID, so am totally out of tune with the local scene now. I used to love banging JennyJaynes and JadeLove, but don't see either of them around anymore.

  4. #15350
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Not giving her number to any more people. So many of you that got the number have done nothing but upset her and waste her time according to what she's saying. To those of you that have actually seen her since yesterday thank you.
    Sorry to hear (but not surprised) that things went sideways fast. Props to you though for trying to take care of dudes though.

  5. #15349

    Intel on Kylie

    https://tryst.link/escort/kylie-352

    I would like to bb and cip her. Does she belong here?

  6. #15348

    Sheena Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1138  [View Original Post]
    Oh this sucks. I literally have a date with her tonight. Anybody else started having bad experiences with her? Should I move on?
    I have seen her twice and had a great time both times. MSOG both times.

    This does not mean that after all this attention she is not capable of going down the dark side.

  7. #15347
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    However many senior members have some serious issues with behaviour around women.
    Sadly this hobby doesn't always have the best participants involved in it. On either side of the deal.

  8. #15346

    ErinBaby

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Erin disappeared back in summer of 19 and never been seen again since. She was pricey but was a damned good fuck. You have connections to see her?
    No and I have never seen her. I just thought the tats in the pics that were posted here looked the same as what I had seen on Erin's pics. BTW does Erin even have a profile on TNA anymore?

  9. #15345
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Shoot dude. That is not good. Not sure why people harass especially when there is good intel behind it. Will ruin it for the rest of us, the provider then gets curt and rude to everyone that does contact with good intentions.
    I've never lied nor given poor info to people who have asked for it. Sometimes I do not reply especially to single count posters who lurk because many times that are alts or worse.

    However many senior members have some serious issues with behaviour around women.

  10. #15344
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Not giving her number to any more people. So many of you that got the number have done nothing but upset her and waste her time according to what she's saying. To those of you that have actually seen her since yesterday thank you.
    You never sent it this way but thanks for clarifying why. Now you know who you can trust and not trust, unfortunately.

  11. #15343
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    No this is Tiny. Yes she had a baby couple months ago. Body still banging, service still good. She wasn't even in a bad mood today. Usually she is a grump but services are always good. Today it was all good. Super tight clam and cip. Only downside no incall.
    Thanks Stick. Glad you had a good time with her.

  12. #15342
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    ErinBaby? The tats look like her. Why post baby though. Did she recently have a kid?
    Erin disappeared back in summer of 19 and never been seen again since. She was pricey but was a damned good fuck. You have connections to see her?

  13. #15341
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Not giving her number to any more people. So many of you that got the number have done nothing but upset her and waste her time according to what she's saying. To those of you that have actually seen her since yesterday thank you.
    Shoot dude. That is not good. Not sure why people harass especially when there is good intel behind it. Will ruin it for the rest of us, the provider then gets curt and rude to everyone that does contact with good intentions.

  14. #15340
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Not giving her number to any more people. So many of you that got the number have done nothing but upset her and waste her time according to what she's saying. To those of you that have actually seen her since yesterday thank you. The rest of you can go fuck a goat.
    I learned that lesson a few years ago when I gave out someone's information here. She said she got 30 phone messages, most were trying to low-ball her already low price and in the end not one person actually showed up. She eventually just quit responding.

    I actually was going to ask for her number; I love nothing more than skinny redheads, but I knew by the time I was ready to see her she'd be pissed.

  15. #15339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon19  [View Original Post]
    No, I think he made it sound like role playing to make himself look better. On her profile she still doesn't do anything bb.
    Need a like button for posts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape