The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24605
    Quote Originally Posted by Satriani  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to D&D spa on Archer for manscape or other services.

    Or any manscape places.
    Vivian at Macau usually happy to grab the electric clippers and give a trim.

  2. #24604

    Manscape

    Has anyone been to D&D spa on Archer for manscape or other services.

    Or any manscape places.

  3. #24603
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover312  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I decided to TOFT. NOT good. Makes me appreciate what a gem Lisa was. New "girl is at least 55. Kept mask on but the wrinkles around her eyes (despite heavy makeup) betrayed her age. Body not bad for an older girl. Massage skills nonexistent. Just moves oil around your body. On flip she asks what you want. She vehemently refuses FS. She said "$300 and a big cock, I don't care. I don't fuck!" To which I replied that $300 was never on the table. She proceeded to jackhammer L1 and it was so bad and painful that I actually asked to stop. Just terrible. I tipped $20 out of pity. Unfortunately this pkk look ace should be avoided until reasonable talent is obtained. Sorry guys, but this place is not the same anymore.
    Thamks for the info.

  4. #24602
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 47

    Re: Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Damn she left before I gotten her WeChat. Anybody here have her WeChat and can asked her where did she go.

    Also did you see the new girl then?
    Yes, I decided to TOFT. NOT good. Makes me appreciate what a gem Lisa was. New "girl is at least 55. Kept mask on but the wrinkles around her eyes (despite heavy makeup) betrayed her age. Body not bad for an older girl. Massage skills nonexistent. Just moves oil around your body. On flip she asks what you want. She vehemently refuses FS. She said "$300 and a big cock, I don't care. I don't fuck!" To which I replied that $300 was never on the table. She proceeded to jackhammer L1 and it was so bad and painful that I actually asked to stop. Just terrible. I tipped $20 out of pity. Unfortunately this pkk look ace should be avoided until reasonable talent is obtained. Sorry guys, but this place is not the same anymore.

  5. #24601

    Yes, that You Spa right as you exit I-88 and head onto Route 59

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean the you massage by rt 59 and diehl? If so I agree 100% on that one. There are 2 Sun massage places now, the one on Eola I like better than the one on Ogden and Montgomery.
    I was passing the Sun Massage on Eola, I didn't realize there are 2 different Sun Massage, or that the one I was near was a good one.

  6. #24600
    Do you mean the you massage by rt 59 and diehl? If so I agree 100% on that one. There are 2 Sun massage places now, the one on Eola I like better than the one on Ogden and Montgomery.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    Usual crew is there although I went earlier in July, there was a different crew there but it was for a very short time according to the familiar face I had Monday. Also no parking in South Michigan Ave thru August 6th. I, not wanting to get towed drove into the parking garage on 12th and Michigan but I get to the kiosk to pay and enter and the screen says lot full, by now another car has pulled behind me, so I press the button for assistance.

    She answers and says I'll let you to leave but I'll need your name so you can exit. I'm thinking not ideal but here goes, I give her my name. She raised the arm and I drove back around to leave. I press button for assistance, I tell her why I need to leave, my name and I can here her press a button and beep to raise the arm but nothing happens, the arm stays lowered. I press the button for assistance again and I explain what happens, she stays talking to me but nothing happens again, the arm stays lowered. Now she says a manager has to come help me. Jeez, surprisingly no one pulls behind me to leave in all this time. The manager arrives, comes over and ask me did I actually want to park in the garage. I tell him yes, he says here's my cell number, call me when you want to leave and I send a code to the screen right here, you can pay and be able to leave. After I handled my business at SXL, I made the phone call to dude and it all worked as he said. Needless to say I was very relaxed on my Monday night flight out of Chicago. With lollapalooza going on Thursday and the streets being closed already, I imagine parking in the loop and near loop will be at a premium thru Sunday.

    It's slow end of the month blues at SXL, on Sunday business out me in western suburbs and I saw no mongers at you spa in Rt 59 or Sun Massage but those spas don't deserve our monger dollars in my opinion anyway.

  7. #24599
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    I imagine parking in the loop and near loop will be at a premium thru Sunday
    Garages around there suck, but street parking on Michigan is free on Sunday if you can find it. I had to bite the bullet and walk three blocks along with paying the other day.

  8. #24598

    I went SXL the other day, mission accomplished

    Usual crew is there although I went earlier in July, there was a different crew there but it was for a very short time according to the familiar face I had Monday. Also no parking in South Michigan Ave thru August 6th. I, not wanting to get towed drove into the parking garage on 12th and Michigan but I get to the kiosk to pay and enter and the screen says lot full, by now another car has pulled behind me, so I press the button for assistance.

    She answers and says I'll let you to leave but I'll need your name so you can exit. I'm thinking not ideal but here goes, I give her my name. She raised the arm and I drove back around to leave. I press button for assistance, I tell her why I need to leave, my name and I can here her press a button and beep to raise the arm but nothing happens, the arm stays lowered. I press the button for assistance again and I explain what happens, she stays talking to me but nothing happens again, the arm stays lowered. Now she says a manager has to come help me. Jeez, surprisingly no one pulls behind me to leave in all this time. The manager arrives, comes over and ask me did I actually want to park in the garage. I tell him yes, he says here's my cell number, call me when you want to leave and I send a code to the screen right here, you can pay and be able to leave. After I handled my business at SXL, I made the phone call to dude and it all worked as he said. Needless to say I was very relaxed on my Monday night flight out of Chicago. With lollapalooza going on Thursday and the streets being closed already, I imagine parking in the loop and near loop will be at a premium thru Sunday.

    It's slow end of the month blues at SXL, on Sunday business out me in western suburbs and I saw no mongers at you spa in Rt 59 or Sun Massage but those spas don't deserve our monger dollars in my opinion anyway.

  9. #24597

    Any info?

    Been out of the game for a while and want to make sure I am getting back in on the right foot.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2106598

  10. #24596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Jin. I appreciate the feedback. Does anyone else see reason for caution in sending your drivers license to a provider, even a reputable one like CLM? Or have I been watching too much Law & Order and feared a sting operation?

    G2.
    I'm personally not all that concerned. I'm not aware of many cases where feds will come busting through a John's door just because there is a photo of his driver's license on a brothel worker's phone. There is much legally lower hanging fruit available to them if they want to make busts.

  11. #24595

  12. #24594
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover312  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Lisa from 29** and. Pulaski went? Called the other day and they said she is gone and a new girl just started. She gave a great massage and was such a cute little spinner. She will be missed. Feel free to PM if you know where she's landed next.
    Damn she left before I gotten her WeChat. Anybody here have her WeChat and can asked her where did she go.

    Also did you see the new girl then?

  13. #24593
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover312  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Lisa from 29** and. Pulaski went? Called the other day and they said she is gone and a new girl just started. She gave a great massage and was such a cute little spinner. She will be missed. Feel free to PM if you know where she's landed next.
    Don't know where she went, but she will be missed, I always thought it was a shitty massage w / lots of upsell, but always a great time.

    Will definitely let you know if I hear anything.

  14. #24592
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 47

    Lisa 29** Pulaski

    Anyone know where Lisa from 29** and. Pulaski went? Called the other day and they said she is gone and a new girl just started. She gave a great massage and was such a cute little spinner. She will be missed. Feel free to PM if you know where she's landed next.

  15. #24591

    Walking Distance Options

    Staying at the Drake this week for work. Any massage places that offer at least a HE within walking distance from the hotel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape