Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,406 to 15,420 of 39995
-
07-27-21 07:46 #24590Banned Member

Posts: 1086Check out their website. And read this forum.
You will find most of the answers in this forum and thread.
Originally Posted by Bvxckzyx
[View Original Post]
1. If you are flexible in who you want to see lead time of an hour is plenty.
2. This is not an AMP. The website shows $160 hhr and $220 hr which will include nude massage and HJ.
3. Upcharges for BJ and FS are established when in room with provider. Some girls won't offer any extras.
Here's the website. https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/.
Be prepared for screening that varies and may result in you taking a hard pass. I was easily screened in May but in July I was screened again and this time the screener wanted a copy of my drivers license. No way!! I bailed and I would encourage others to avoid this dangerous invasion as well.
Gene.
-
07-26-21 20:45 #24589Senior Member

Posts: 1354Thanks! May check her out.
Originally Posted by NoTomo
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 20:25 #24588Regular Member

Posts: 1First time CLM questions
I've been considering going to CLM for my first time at a (A) MP. I'm not experience with any of this and I had a few questions.
1. I'm only Chicago for another day. How much lead time should I give when booking?
2. Is this like AMP where you don't say what you want on the menu until the action starts?
3. Somebody below said they paid $200 for CFS with Zara. Is this determined during booking or after I arrive? Should I expect the same price?
Sorry for the newbie questions.
Also if anyone has experience with Zara, Mia or Selma please share.
-
07-26-21 17:50 #24587Banned Member

Posts: 1086Anyone else leery?
Thanks Jin. I appreciate the feedback. Does anyone else see reason for caution in sending your drivers license to a provider, even a reputable one like CLM? Or have I been watching too much Law & Order and feared a sting operation?
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
G2.
-
07-26-21 17:00 #24586Senior Member

Posts: 65Selena
Any info on this one? https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2227446.
I know the other girl at this location has been covered before but was wondering if anyone had any experience and if she had a better personality.
Thanks.
-
07-26-21 15:58 #24585Senior Member

Posts: 891Creepy
Over the weekend I ended up near Chinatown. I decided to stop and see this woman that I bang every once in a while. I went to her apartment and she wasn't home. I figured that I was already in Chinatown and I wasted a half hour finding parking, so I might as well try to find some entertainment. I was walking down 31st Street and I noticed a storefront that had the famous red neon MASSAGE sign. I opened the door and there was another door. I knocked on the door and a Chinese woman with a mask let me in. The first thing that I noticed was the fact that the place was pitch black dark, no lights on. She grabbed my hand and led me to a room. She had basically zero English, but I was able to tell her that I wanted 1 hour, which was 65 bucks. I got undressed and laid on the table, at which time it hit me that it was 100 damn degrees in this place. She comes in and I am laying on my back and I have the towel just barely covering the little guy. She realized that I wasn't there for a massage. She started a light feather touch and a few minutes later she went to work on the little guy. I was allowed UTC roaming up top. I got my full hour and 2 pops off, so I was happy. I probably wouldn't return because the place was creepy and hotter than hell. It also smelled like my Grandmas house did in 1983. The name of the place was Star Hot Spa. Which is perfect because it was very hot in there. SaintChuck.
-
07-26-21 13:36 #24584Regular Member

Posts: 3Zara at CLM
Since we're on the topic of CLM, I saw Zara a week or so ago. Black girl, early 20's, muscular, gorgeous eyes, looks similar to her pics, and super into the session. She's tight, too. $200 for CFS. And she's got the whole innocent and bashful vibe if you're into that.
-
07-26-21 12:47 #24583Senior Member

Posts: 1445Reports are that it's totally random. Sometimes they screen a lot, sometimes they screen a little, sometimes they don't screen at all. I'd say just try again another day.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 12:46 #24582Senior Member

Posts: 29Clm
Unless something changed in the past month, I would try again. It was my first time. Gave a fake name and used a burner phone app with no issues.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 11:01 #24581Senior Member

Posts: 91Chicagoland Body rubs.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/
-
07-26-21 10:59 #24580Senior Member

Posts: 91Mia is pretty young with a thin body. She gets very into the session. Upcharge is $140, but YMMV. Bbj and cfs. I get the feeling Greek is an option, but big up upcharge. She's my new favorite.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 10:41 #24579Regular Member

Posts: 16Chicagoland Bodyrubs
Chicagolandbodyrubs.com
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 09:45 #24578Senior Member

Posts: 667Been out of it for a wile
What does CLM mean? Please.
Originally Posted by Snanla
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 09:41 #24577Senior Member

Posts: 667Where
Where is this long leg chick?
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 07:16 #24576Banned Member

Posts: 1086CLM disappointment
So. I come to Chicago about four times a year. In May I had the opportunity to see two of CLM girls on separate days. I left a great review for Bella.
I returned to Chicago yesterday and had communicated with CLM scheduler earlier in the week. So yesterday I tried to finalize second visit with Bella. I was told I needed to go through screening. I replied that was quizzical as nothing on my end changed. Same phone number and I don't use a texting app. No. She said I wasn't registered with that number. Ok. So I provide the same data I did in May (just copied and pasted my prior send). Now she wants a copy of my drivers license. WTF?? I'm not cool with sending my drivers license photo to any provider, but especially one that "keeps the data" per the scheduler. And one that apparently lost my data between May and July. So I took a hard pass on that unwelcome wrinkle. Within 10 minutes I had another incall scheduled with a different provider.
Is this just because the Sunday scheduler was inept? Should I try again during the week? Or should I just move on to other providers here in Chicago?
Am I the only one who doesn't want his drivers license floating out there in the hands of provider?
Thanks.
G2.









Reply With Quote






