Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 59509
-
07-27-21 12:37 #43624Senior Member

Posts: 594Dallas
If you're talking about Luxury and Sun, I've got some bad news for you.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 11:45 #43623Senior Member

Posts: 386Trial
He is being transferred to the Fulton County jail were the DA has said she will seek the Death Penalty and add a Hate crime enhancement to it.
Originally Posted by Patriarch112
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 11:11 #43622Senior Member

Posts: 60He has plead guilty and was sentenced to life without parole already. No trial to happen.
Originally Posted by Champ1201
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 10:46 #43621Senior Member

Posts: 367I doubt the hobby is dead there but several Kamps have shut down for "remodeling". I think it has become difficult to attract providers with travel restrictions and Covid worries. I know two that are still operating. Both are on the better side of service IMO. Even here it has slowed. T+ has only one provider ATM. Plus Texas passed an amendment to make it a felony charge if caught paying for sex. September 1 is the effect date. That could further slow the trade in the Big D.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 10:08 #43620Senior Member

Posts: 67Yuki
Anyone tried Yuki massage off of Paces Ferry? If there is an earlier report, I must have missed it. I plan on going soon, may even try their advertised 4 hand! Feel free to PM.
-
07-27-21 07:14 #43619Banned Member

Posts: 2410There are a few girls in Marietta, Li and Sisi Massage that have nice pectoral displays.
Originally Posted by Vx333
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 06:36 #43618Regular Member

Posts: 20Not sure about Dallas but I wonder if things will change here when the shooter trial gets underway and the media puts attention on ATL shops.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 01:19 #43617Senior Member

Posts: 160Don't be so hasty, that last bit is a valid question. I've searched the thread and not come up with much.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
As a massive mammary connaisseur, I'd love to see this answered. Not many providers with larger than a C / small D cup in Atlanta. Or at least they're not frequently posted about. I've found and reviewed a few in SC and MD, but I have yet to in Atlanta. My PMs are open, as are Minataur20's, I'm sure.
Originally Posted by Minataur20
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 23:24 #43616Banned Member

Posts: 13634Samantha? Can't imagine the other Latina, a fat, slovenly pig, would qualify.
Originally Posted by GoodFello86
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 22:10 #43615Regular Member

Posts: 18Aamp, Camp, or Kamp
There are some Kamps mentioned but I am not interested in volume. Would you suggest a Camp or Aamp for a longer term ROI?
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 22:07 #43614Regular Member

Posts: 18Ly massage
I've only known one girl that offers more than a massage. She is always concerned about LEO and is always drunk on Vodka. Mamasan just says she likes money.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
Better bet is up east Piedmont to Yue. I had a great massage there recently (not from Emma, the mamasan). She treated me to a slow handshake but only OTC. You can also try Pure Massage. Some say there is more than a handshake but less than FS. I've never been to Pure so I don't know. Take one for the team and report back.
-
07-26-21 20:36 #43613Banned Member

Posts: 13634Fine Touch
Fine Touch was the best KAMP in that area and Cheri was really good at her craft. Kelly was great too. Surprised anyone still remembers her.
Originally Posted by EffMacomber
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 20:30 #43612Banned Member

Posts: 13634What happened in Dallas to kill the hobby?
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw1
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 18:08 #43611

Posts: 682Cheri at Fine Touch
The finest of them all!
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 17:45 #43610Banned Member

Posts: 2410Read the forum, all the information you need has been mentioned on the first 10 pages or use the search option.
Originally Posted by Minataur20
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





