Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 13595
-
07-27-21 19:54 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 1101Sj
To the fans and haters:
I met her first time in 2012-13. We both immediately connected. She was doing BR's at her apartment in Jtown. After a few visits she text me and says FS is available. From then til October of 2015 we met weekly. We had some amazing times. Sometimes she would text me first and sometimes I would text her first. Once I forgot to leave money and she was like oh well there will be more times. I'm October 2015 she moved in with a client. I'm not posting his name but I'll get to that later. She told me we couldn't meet anymore but could still chat. We did and he found out and had a fit. He knew me in a round about way. Had several mutual friends in the fitness industry and had met at some completions. A few months later he had beaten her severely and ended up in jail. We met a few times for fine then Somehow she and I lost contact with each other for a few months but reconnected by the end of the year. She said she was going the "normal life" and was wanting to have a family (she already had one child). We only talked via snap. At the end of 2017 she posted that her friend had cheated on her. By this time she was a few months pregnant. She asked if I wanted to come over. I was like hell yeah. So I met her at her east end home. We had a great time. I'm the next couple weeks we talked a lot and found out the cheater was the boyfriend that I thought was still I jail. I was freaked out because what could have happened if he came home from work but also the excitement that I fucked her in his bed. She said she wanted to move out. I have several rental properties and we made a deal. I went and picked her up. We spent the day together looking at some openings I had and of course had our fun too. That all didn't work out and they got back together. She kept egging me on to keep in contact and he was having a fit. This kind of stuff went on til July 2020. She and I would meet and play. Sold me weed. Other stuff etc. In the mean time she had her third child (second with him). That's when things changed even worse. I had sent her a gift, which I shouldn't have, and he went bat shit on her. Shows up at my work and ended up costing me a lot of money in blackmail. That's a complete story in itself that I won't go into here. Then October 2020 I see the news about a standoff with SWAT and I knew the address. Of course it was their home. The house ended up destroyed and he died. Thankfully her and her kids made it out. But she lost everything. I and others have her money to get resettled. She and I met very often from that point til mid January when she ended up with another guy. She told me that ended violently. I'm. It sure. We've met several times since. Now all this. I know she's in a huge valley of depression. The drug use is so much more than just pot now. Between the drugs, depression and all I really thing she's losing it. I really hate that. I almost gave up my family for her. I have many more stories I could share this is just a very brief synopsis. This week has me really worried for her overall well being.
-
07-27-21 17:18 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 429Sonja
There were a few pretty good reviews on her a couple of months ago. I tried to text her several times but never got a reply.
Originally Posted by HardNHung1973
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 16:57 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 256Taylor aka Kiki is back, a bit more anonymous now
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64951746
Maybe to avoid searches for reviews: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5102538.
-
07-27-21 16:27 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 184No Name
I had this piece of work over for a out call awhile back. I thought she had gone by the wayside.
She was pregnant then and definitely under the influence of something.
Her behaviour was so bizarre not to mention the pregnancy I had her leave!
My recommendation is to stay far away from this one!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64951746
-
07-27-21 11:48 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 51Reviews on Sonja??
Anyone have a review on this lady. Looks sexy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64967910#.
-
07-27-21 11:06 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 256BlueMonday,
His review was pretty in character for my second experience with her. It's great that you had wonderful times with her, but that's not going to be everyone's experience. The blind worship of her on this board is sad.
-
07-27-21 08:33 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 571Bella Love contact
502-xxxx917.
Originally Posted by DickHerGood
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 08:15 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 387Bella love
Anyone have Bella's contact info? She hasn't been posting? Thanks.
-
07-27-21 07:15 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 1101I've talked to her a couple times since. They did not keep her in the hospital. Her ex she is referring to is the guy she was engaged to the first of the year, only for a short time, that ended very badly.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 21:55 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 571[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-26-21 21:21 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 312In short no! Taylor has put on so weight, but looks good. The girl Drea as she sometimes go by, is another girl.
Originally Posted by GotaHavit
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 18:53 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 76Anyone have any info?
Thinking of seeing this one for convenience sake, anyone have any experience with her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...ready/40595579
-
07-26-21 16:36 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 176Sj
And you guys thought I was full of shit about that visit / encounter I had with her. Maybe it was the ex who ran me down!
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 15:14 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 68Alex / Taylor
The Taylor girl is someone different that was always out with a black guy as far as I know of and they lived on the street. But you never know what names these SW will use.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 14:28 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 429Bree
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/59364655
Originally Posted by Edwardo70
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





