Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 10966
-
07-31-21 17:15 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 624Sounds like
A traveling pro. In which case, she isn't going to meet you for coffee.
Originally Posted by JohnLongDong
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 15:03 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 85If that's her pics, she is pretty damn hot. Some of the pics I don't think match up. But if you read her profile, I think she may be low mileage for SA. Just a hunch.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 14:45 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 266Looks
I wouldn't even do 300. GPS unreal. I don't find her particularly sexy or pretty.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 11:58 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 85https://www.seeking.com/member/bf68c...9-002f9d0bb83e
Originally Posted by JohnLongDong
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 09:45 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 85She is in Philadelphia for this past week also. She said she is staying at the Westin in Center City Philadelphia from this previous Monday to next Tuesday. Guess being in Philly and Boston at the same time is a feat since it's a 6 hour drive between the 2.
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]
I have been talking to her through text. Every time she has said "come to me we will have fun" I have said okay let's meet for coffee, I hate going to a hotel room where I never met you, I hear nothing back. But she or he or whatever will continue the conversation all over again, "hey baby, how's it going? You ready? " etc. I haven't gotten to the deposit yet.
So it is a scam and it is probably being run in multiple cities other than Boston and Philadelphia.
-
07-31-21 09:27 #5471Senior Member

Posts: 265Obvious immediate reaction is WhatsApp exposes your cell phone number which leads to your identity. Expect request for a deposit next. Undoubtedly a scam.
Originally Posted by CookieLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 09:22 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 103Crazy rich
I have experienced the same. A couple said they are into foreign exchange and invited me to try out trading bitcoin or something. Then sent me a link saying I could set up an account to practicd tradinging. I did not click the link. I assume its a virus or con. But what is odd is that they all look similar and have a similar story. One talked to me via text a lot. Maybe there is actually one who is just a nut case with a bunch of accounts. Regardless they are all hot and rich. TGTBT.
Originally Posted by CookieLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-21 07:41 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 70Crazy Rich Asians??
I keep getting messages from supposedly beautiful Asian women. I say supposedly because I'm not sure they are real or what their game is. As soon as you respond they want to communicate through WhatsApp. They all have similar stories. Not looking for sugar daddy and want a LTR. They pretend they are independently wealthy and send pictures showing off expensive things. I challenged one to video call me and she did through seeking. But it was exhausting nonstop messaging after that. I have to believe there is a con here somewhere. I get hit up by a different one every day. I got to believe I'm not the only one. Any insight?
-
07-30-21 08:46 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 3853Beautiful
https://www.seeking.com/member/7a4f1...5-93f00acf4079
8+.
Good luck. Way past my range.
-
07-28-21 06:51 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 3748Not in my experience. I used to use the well known touring agencies who sent girls to Boston. 10 to 20 years ago. Like BDJ, Flawless, etc. And in LA and Vegas, well known porn stars like Chennin Blanc and Dana Hayes. In all my years of whoring, hundreds, maybe thousands of sessions, and not once in my entire whoring career did I ever leave a deposit. And I never will leave a fucking deposit. Other than the deposit in their pussies, of course.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 11:27 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 702This isn't agencies or high end escorts we're talking here. Stay on topic.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 07:42 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 3853Deposits was once a known requirement for agencies and high end escorts back in the day and it was perfectly trustworthy. Unfortunately, now it's the easiest scam to get away with. I've only read a small few who used CashApp and didn't get screwed. But, most do.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
I've turned down a number of women on SA for meeting fees, including one who wanted 50 for a video confirmation. I've only paid one woman, who was mature and spoken via video chat first, to where I was comfortable to offer such a small donation to meet. At the end, she was trustfully, had a nice coffee meeting and ended up having a mutual relationship.
Trust your instincts when it comes to deposits or donation meetings. If it's too good to be true, most likely it is.
-
07-27-21 07:03 #5464Banned Member

Posts: 179That was exactly my point.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 21:43 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 702"Wants a deposit" has to always be a HARD NO. "Wants a deposit" doesn't belong in the same sentence as 'seems too good to be true. ' The deposit thing is a scam. You and your money will be separated.
Originally Posted by Jaristas
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 18:42 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 174Judy
Met Judy a few weeks back. Easy communication, I asked her when she was available and she said now and sent me her address. Host in nice building, her apartment is a mess. Cat hair, cat shit, and lots of stuff all over the place. She's definitely on the wacky side, kind of like a acid trip / stoner vibe. She's really nice though. Affordable donation and up for anything. Overall experience 5, maybe 6 for convenience and cost factored in.
https://www.seeking.com/member/86b62...3-abbcfb9356d2












Reply With Quote





