Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on a girl that can do and preferably enjoys double penetration? Covered.
    Olsen on pornhub.

  2. #14686

    Not true

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Only one guy has posted about Raelyn, and he snapped at the slightest question. So far, no one has really given a review. Anyone actually see this chic?
    I gave a review of her and I'm not the guy you are referencing who snapped.

    She is 100% real and I saw her a few months ago. I have tried to contact her twice over the past month or so with no response. So most are getting farther than me.

  3. #14685
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Link please.
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/321-449-6952

  4. #14684

    Really? Prerequisite?

    I've seen this woman's ads for a while and I believe she's real. Just never tried any.

    Interesting ad, I thought I'd bring to the forum's attention.

    Hmmm.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/507873252234
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angel 1.JPG‎   Angel 2.jpg‎  

  5. #14683
    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDik  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up finally. Agreed to rate and got to location. Sat in parking lot almost 40 minutes. No response no room, no nothing. Don't waist the time like I did.
    Only one guy has posted about Raelyn, and he snapped at the slightest question. So far, no one has really given a review. Anyone actually see this chic?

  6. #14682
    There's a decent review of her on the Raleigh BB Beauties page, 1st page.

  7. #14681
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFaller26  [View Original Post]
    Stacy 6952 is back in town until Thursday. Reasonable donation and always an amazing time.
    Link please.

  8. #14680

    Do you know her?

    Hello fellow hobbiest! I would like to know if anyone knows this woman. Please PM me if you do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ce52a78473d0b4357c6bf165fc1738452209d36a-1.jpg‎  

  9. #14679

    NO way

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    A link to her site. No GFE if you ask you will be blocked. $400/ hr. But 2 hrs $800! http://kattrina.net/.
    And her screening information is absolutely ridiculous. A linkedIN page with over 500 connections. There is not a single provider on this planet that will ever see my LinkedIN page. NO NO HELL NO. We get to know her stage persona and she gets to know us for real??

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6M1OF_E0IA

  10. #14678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried Demii yet? She's verified but I couldn't locate a review on her: https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2264586.
    A link to her site. No GFE if you ask you will be blocked. $400/ hr. But 2 hrs $800! http://kattrina.net/.

  11. #14677

    Any suggestions on a girl that likes DP?

    Any suggestions on a girl that can do and preferably enjoys double penetration? Covered.

  12. #14676

    Anybody have any information on this one? Been wanting to see her for while


  13. #14675

    Alexandra Chastain. Anybody ever see her?

    Hi guys I posted this on the Raleigh eros board, Charlotte eros and Atlanta eros boards too but I wanted to try the regular Raleigh board since it is so active. I wanted to at least try on here to see if anyone had any information at all. Thank you:

    Just curious if anyone has seen Alexandra Chastain? She is very high priced for an hour but gets slightly more price friendly (very slightly!) at two hours. Somehow I'm guessing she is a very solid provider who provides a great experience but I can't find one single review of her anywhere on any boar on any website. From her Eros you can link to her twitter and see she is real and is a great looking woman but hard to justify that price unless I have seen at least one knockout review of her to know that type of money is money spent on an ATF type experience. Thanks for any info!

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2628902.htm

  14. #14674

    Sexy Stacy is Back

    Stacy 6952 is back in town until Thursday. Reasonable donation and always an amazing time.

  15. #14673

    Demii?

    Anybody tried Demii yet? She's verified but I couldn't locate a review on her: https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2264586.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape