Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 30790
-
07-25-21 16:34 #14665Regular Member

Posts: 12Whitefusion Max supplement
I recommend Whitefusion Max. It has worked well for me for several years now. It costs $5 to $6 per capsule. You can find it on Amazon or eBay. Effects last for 3 days per dose.
-
07-25-21 16:31 #14664Regular Member

Posts: 12Whitefusion Max supplement
I have used Whitefusion Max several times over the last 5 years. It is a capsule and it effects last for up to 72 hours. They say to take it 45 minutes before sexual activity, but I have found that if you take it 2 or 3 hours before it works really well. I am in my early 50's and out of shape, but I can go 15 to 20 minutes or longer for round one and still be hard even after the time it takes to catch my breath. You can find it on Amazon or eBay for $5 or $6 each, depending on quantity purchased. There are plenty of reviews on line about how it works and any side effects people have experienced. I haven't had any negative side effects only positive ones. I would suggest getting one dose and trying it before buying a bunch of it. Not everyone reacts the same to it, but it works for me. It will also help increase your desire if you are older like me.
-
07-25-21 16:23 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 179Just as a thought, you eat at Sullivans, you can pay after you eat. You eat at Popeyes. You got to pay before you eat. Why is that?
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 16:00 #14662Senior Member

Posts: 95Cc
Is that true? Any article you can share or any info? I've seen her just weeks ago:
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
RIP.
-
07-25-21 15:54 #14661Senior Member

Posts: 1301I think for most it comes down to two things. The first is that it's unejoyable to the point where it hurts because some guys have long nails, try stick a fist in, dig away and so forth. The second is a hygiene thing. People are nasty and to be fair a lot of people see hookers after doing something other than showering. I used to know a hooker who stayed at a low end hotel so frequently saw guys who did manual labor and let's just say that even hand washing doesn't get everything from under the nails and on the fingers. FWIW hygiene issues cut both ways as we've all probably had to pass on doggy style because we caught the unmistakable odor of shit or see a provider who takes our load in her mouth and doesn't even rinse between customers. If you're into fingering then just be up front about it and walk if they don't allow it. I'd also recommend bringing finger cots and an extra condom to help calm hygiene objections.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
On your supplement question. If you don't want to take the viagra / cialis route then try looking for a Chinese medicine store. If you can't find one of those most gas stations sell supplements meant to make you hard but it's a buyer beware kind of thing. Depending on your age you can also look into changing diet and exercise as a way of upping your libido and blood flow. If the issue is staying power then I'd recommend maybe masturbating the day before you plan to see a hooker or even the day of. If you're having issues getting up for the second pop then my advice is to figure out what you're really into sexually and for two pop providers make sure that they do that.
-
07-25-21 13:36 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 179My helper
I ordered a whole bunch of some pills called Kamagra. I assume they came out of India. Cheap. Sildenafil 100. Half a tab works. I don't have the web site or contact of place, sorry.
When they run out, I'll just ask my Doc for some Viagra. This shit makes me hard, but if I could find a libido enhancing drug. That I'd pay big bucks for.
-
07-25-21 13:25 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 530Define supplements
What do you mean by "supplements"? Are you referring to erection meds or testosterone boost?
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 11:27 #14658Senior Member

Posts: 302Definitely a scam
Sorry for the delayed reply. This is definitely a scam. A reverse google search on the image showed this is a cosplay model on instagram (not sure if I'm allowed to post the tag here).
Originally Posted by MrVmiwahoo
[View Original Post]
So yeah, scam, will probably ask you for deposit and then ghost.
-
07-25-21 10:34 #14657Senior Member

Posts: 161Damage Control. The longevity in this business revolves around tight kitty, so use it for what it matters. I guess they all get paid to experience all the fantasies and once you get past, its just another transaction for them.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 09:33 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 480What product has worked for you?
Originally Posted by Raleighassman
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 08:26 #14655Senior Member

Posts: 179Supplements
Agree with this.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 02:10 #14654Senior Member

Posts: 112Damn
Dang. CC gave me my first rimjob. That sucks. Any idea how it happened?
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 01:28 #14653Senior Member

Posts: 1538IMO the biggest game changer rule is when the payment is made. Pay up front she is 100% in control without a doubt!
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
Starts dropping rules, goes Jekyll & Hyde, tries to bolt / rip you off, some fucker enters the room or she just offers shitty service, there is so much that can go wrong. Keep your cash till the deed is done let's her know who's in control. Sometimes they won't let that cash walk out he door if you say let's get the deed done then we will settle up. If she gets pissed, fuck her there are other Ho's, they need to get off of that Princess God like throne this is not about her ego, it's a business transaction. You only pay up front for shitty fast food. You pay for good food AFTER you have dined. Now if it's someone you've been with before and you know her service that's a different story. Who set that rule anyway to pay up front? Oh that's right she did! Pay up front it's a crap shoot. IMO.
-
07-25-21 01:10 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 1538Did not know, CC was also SW savvy lived a rough life.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 00:47 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 578Rip cc
Been off the boards for vacation so I don't know if this has been posted but CC has passed away if anyone has ever seen her.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/577372922992









Reply With Quote





