Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4953

    Autumn at Executive Choice

    Autumn at EC is back. An extra benji is good for BBFS, no CIP though. This was the Autumn that was at Gentlemen's Choice.

  2. #4952

    Looking to try BBFS

    Hi all, I'll be heading back into NY soon, and will have a bit of time to myself on a Sunday. I'd also like to try BBFS for the first time. Does anyone have any recommendations? I see there are some Asian spots offering, but are there any Latinas that are still around? I see EC doesn't have Sunday hours, and not sure about the girls at Lears.

    Please PM me if you're open to sharing, it would be a huge help!

  3. #4951
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Was it 460 total? Her rate is 360.

    I like this place pretty much lists which girls are bbfs friendly.
    Yes $460 went on her second or third day but I notice it changes depending on the demand of a particular girl.

    Yea makes it so easy.

  4. #4950

    Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef16  [View Original Post]
    Sakura at WSD.

    BBFS available. I found her very pretty we had great chemistry.
    Was it 460 total? Her rate is 360.

    I like this place pretty much lists which girls are bbfs friendly.

  5. #4949
    Sakura at WSD.

    BBFS available. I found her very pretty we had great chemistry.

  6. #4948
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    Diana Love is the only provider that I did fisting with. She used to be bareback friendly as well, CIP CIA. She retired 4 years ago then moved first to Jersey. Last month we talked, she told me she moved to Florida. Even when she officially retired, she was seen past clients time to time in Jersey.

    Fun facts: She turns 60 some time this summer. Do not get fooled by her age. She has an ageless tyope of body like Gina. Back in late 1980's, america Mayor Rudy, then Manhattan the, charged her with some crime. It even made it to the newspaper. She lives a crazy life.

    Last, when you are in the process of booking any girl, express your desires. Maybe you will get someone. It is your money, ask them what they are willing to do.

    I miss her Diana.
    Diana was Ginas best girl ever. She was so fit and good looking. You could do anything to her and I did. You could fist her and she was a submissive. The craziest thing I ever did was stick this big thick rod up her ass that she liked to get whipped with. Insane girl. If Sophia ever comes back you fist her. Trust me getting to the wrist is easy.

  7. #4947
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    So are the pics of Fuka accurate? Another board indicates she is overweight.
    She's not overweight but not slender. Pics are fairly accurate. She's a bit business like for my liking though.

  8. #4946

    Nyaw

    If you go to NYAW avoid Sarah, she seems BBFS adverse. For a first timer you can't go wrong with Gina Rollins.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeDroogies  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long time monger who joined here not too long ago and as a newbie has remained relatively quiet to try and learn.

    I actually was out of it for about 14 years, but back in for a variety of reasons. I'm curious about BBFS, and if anyone can PM me some information on the 'what to look for' for safety and 'how to get started' I'd appreciate it.

    As I said, I'm still trying to accustom myself to this new-ish world and want to learn so I'm not a completely useless tool, like I am now.

    In addition, as a first go, thought I'd ask (for those of you who may have experience) who would be best to go with first time?

    I've had an eye on Saki (ASNYC), Ayumi and Saeko (CCP) and possibly someone at NYAW, though at this point no preference.

    As I said, PM is probably best so I don't overload this forum.
    .

  9. #4945

    Considering first time BBFS

    I'm a long time monger who joined here not too long ago and as a newbie has remained relatively quiet to try and learn.

    I actually was out of it for about 14 years, but back in for a variety of reasons. I'm curious about BBFS, and if anyone can PM me some information on the 'what to look for' for safety and 'how to get started' I'd appreciate it.

    As I said, I'm still trying to accustom myself to this new-ish world and want to learn so I'm not a completely useless tool, like I am now.

    In addition, as a first go, thought I'd ask (for those of you who may have experience) who would be best to go with first time?

    I've had an eye on Saki (ASNYC), Ayumi and Saeko (CCP) and possibly someone at NYAW, though at this point no preference.

    As I said, PM is probably best so I don't overload this forum.

  10. #4944
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Fuka at WSD. BBFS friendly with $100 tip for CIP. After I came, she showed me her toys as she is also a S&M dominatrix. Just love the Japanese talent coming recently. Third Japanese girl that I've creampied this month.
    So are the pics of Fuka accurate? Another board indicates she is overweight.

  11. #4943
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Fuka at WSD. BBFS friendly with $100 tip for CIP. After I came, she showed me her toys as she is also a S&M dominatrix. Just love the Japanese talent coming recently. Third Japanese girl that I've creampied this month.
    What is fuka's body and face like? Are the pics in their website accurate? Another site says she had a 'little extra'.

  12. #4942
    Quote Originally Posted by SkatterBrains  [View Original Post]
    A quick glance at WSD website shows that basically all of them "provide extra experience for more $" or something worded similar. Is this to say all these ladies will open the BBFS gates, or is it only certain ones. Thanks.
    People should make an effort to read. Pleasure palace aka wsd are really open about their service. Just asked.

  13. #4941

    Come come play Japanese 21 y Saiko (929) XXX-4699

    Saeko 21. Short hair shoulders, big eyes, round ass, thick thighs, small waist, B top natural.

    This time I was greeted by the lovely Nanna, who I want to do but she is rarely working in the room.

    Told me Saeko (she pronounced it psycho!) is japanese and will do everything.

    Room is very pink with pink lights and pink walls. Big bed and mirrors.

    I saw Chinese girls here other visits, this time special Jpanese 21 yr ols that does BBFSCIP.

    The photos of saeko they have look like an anime girl big eyes. On meeting her, she does have that look. Big eyes, short shoulder length hair. Small top, big ass and thick hips. Her eyes staring at me did give her a "psycho manga girl" look. But she smiled and she is actually somewhat submissive. Very little english spoken. But she understands and takes direction.

    Go to the TS. Wash up, junk, turn over, wash ass, rimms me, sucks me BB. She has a larger lips and took my size ok. Not cumming, saving my shot for the room.

    In room, dfk, and slow BBBJ. Then she get on top for p2 p slide. She ky her pussy first to slide nice.

    I passed on daty for obvious reasons.

    Once I inside her, she's tight but slide in good, she gets very horny hot and rides me good, and turns around to rear cowgirl style, feels good but bending my cock some haha. My cock very stiff now and need to switch to mish position. She guides me inside her, slide deep and she hold my balls. I power F her, she wrapping her legs and pull me in deep. Going faster and power cum inside and can feel her **** grip give a tight O handshake to my cock, squeesing every drop.

    I pull out and rub my cum covered cock on her wet creampie, she rubs the cum and puts my still strong cock back inside her pussy. Very hot slippery feels great, I'm feeling still hard again and we fuck in the cum pussy for a few minutes but I don't have another shot. We take shower together and go back to room.

  14. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Two new Japanese talents at CCP. Anyone know if they are BBFS friendly?
    Yes Saiko is.

  15. #4939

    CCP Nako and Yuri

    Two new Japanese talents at CCP. Anyone know if they are BBFS friendly?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape