Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 7898
-
07-28-21 16:36 #5978Regular Member

Posts: 8Talk2 me99
Matched with her on SDM. Was having good conversation until she wanted $200 cashapp just to meet. I smell a scammer. Name is allegedly Fran (aka Talk2me99).
-
07-28-21 15:49 #5977Senior Member

Posts: 182Delusional
Wants $x1.8 for meet and greets. See ya!
https://www.seeking.com/member/ed16f...7-6465e072f9dc
-
07-28-21 06:30 #5976Senior Member

Posts: 457Other ways to meet sugar babies
A question for you mongers. What are other ways in which you are meeting sugar babies other than SA?
For example I've used Instagram in the past and have been successful even though it takes a lot of time and work.
-
07-27-21 19:36 #5975Senior Member

Posts: 198She quoted me 300 a few months ago for coming to me. I passed. Her place is fairly easy to get to. And parking is kinda bad in the apartment complex though. I just happen to know her neighbour. The neighbour doesn't know about her activities.
Originally Posted by Mdterp05
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 22:21 #5974Senior Member

Posts: 106Bewitched
I head out that for business. May have to take one for the team. I'll post if I can set something up.
Originally Posted by Mdterp05
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 18:21 #5973Senior Member

Posts: 83Bewitched
She seems pretty legit. I've talked to her and she's quick to send a few pics and get to the point. Good personality, goes over any details and quoted $$ I didn't meet yet myself mainly just for how far she is, but may soon if anyone else post a positive experience. She offered me to come straight to her place and cook dinner a true "full service" LOL.
Originally Posted by IronMan40
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 17:28 #5972Senior Member

Posts: 90Hummmm.
Just perving for free on WYP and she was the only one I thought might be worth blowing money on. I guess she's not an escort enough to have her own website or feels "secure" on SA and WYP. Maybe she shouldn't send emails saying she's an escort because that's not very "secure".
Originally Posted by BustaNut60
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 15:42 #5971Senior Member

Posts: 182Pro
From the first message received she told me she was an escort. She said she would come to me from Belair for $x3.5. Not interested even though I have a weakness for Brazilian girls.
https://www.seeking.com/member/735c7...a-4978079733bf
-
07-26-21 14:21 #5970Senior Member

Posts: 525SeekingInDMV
She was discussed previously, was a no-show at least once, and appears to have done a little bit of porn.
Originally Posted by IronMan40
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 14:14 #5969Senior Member

Posts: 525Bewitched
The 3rd photo looks familiar from a couple of years ago, but I don't know any details.
Originally Posted by IronMan40
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 13:40 #5968Senior Member

Posts: 182Fake
Contacted me yesterday afternoon and said she was in Huntingtown, but she has a car and would come to me. Didn't ask for any money until it was time for her to come to me. Then asked for 40 for gas. I said that I don't give money until we see each other. She said she understood and was still coming. Guess what, just as I figured no more messages and no show.
https://www.seeking.com/member/990d2...6-07ca4f345d1e
-
07-26-21 10:30 #5967Senior Member

Posts: 106Seeking in DMV
Chatted on SA for a while then went to text. Her work takes her to different locations in the area. Ended up meeting for coffee. That's her in the picture but it's a very complimentary photo. Wouldn't talk $, just what I felt like donating. Went to the FC. It was ok. Was thinking of repeating, but then started getting messages about helping pay for this or that. I moved on pretty quickly after that.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b5d73...5-1e2e1d2e1452
-
07-26-21 10:22 #5966Senior Member

Posts: 106Bewitched in Chambersburg
I'm also interested in anyone has some info on her.
Thanks,
Iron.
Originally Posted by PilotJones
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 09:21 #5965Senior Member

Posts: 84Dammmm- Good to know. I totally thought she'd be dtf.
Originally Posted by BustaNut60
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 19:59 #5964Senior Member

Posts: 182Platonic
Messaged back and forth a bunch of times, then when the discussion turned to our expectations, she clammed up. A few days later she says nothing sexual.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2b54a...a-8f573cbbf78f











Reply With Quote





