Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14680

    Do you know her?

    Hello fellow hobbiest! I would like to know if anyone knows this woman. Please PM me if you do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ce52a78473d0b4357c6bf165fc1738452209d36a-1.jpg‎  

  2. #14679

    NO way

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    A link to her site. No GFE if you ask you will be blocked. $400/ hr. But 2 hrs $800! http://kattrina.net/.
    And her screening information is absolutely ridiculous. A linkedIN page with over 500 connections. There is not a single provider on this planet that will ever see my LinkedIN page. NO NO HELL NO. We get to know her stage persona and she gets to know us for real??

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6M1OF_E0IA

  3. #14678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried Demii yet? She's verified but I couldn't locate a review on her: https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2264586.
    A link to her site. No GFE if you ask you will be blocked. $400/ hr. But 2 hrs $800! http://kattrina.net/.

  4. #14677

    Any suggestions on a girl that likes DP?

    Any suggestions on a girl that can do and preferably enjoys double penetration? Covered.

  5. #14676

    Anybody have any information on this one? Been wanting to see her for while


  6. #14675

    Alexandra Chastain. Anybody ever see her?

    Hi guys I posted this on the Raleigh eros board, Charlotte eros and Atlanta eros boards too but I wanted to try the regular Raleigh board since it is so active. I wanted to at least try on here to see if anyone had any information at all. Thank you:

    Just curious if anyone has seen Alexandra Chastain? She is very high priced for an hour but gets slightly more price friendly (very slightly!) at two hours. Somehow I'm guessing she is a very solid provider who provides a great experience but I can't find one single review of her anywhere on any boar on any website. From her Eros you can link to her twitter and see she is real and is a great looking woman but hard to justify that price unless I have seen at least one knockout review of her to know that type of money is money spent on an ATF type experience. Thanks for any info!

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2628902.htm

  7. #14674

    Sexy Stacy is Back

    Stacy 6952 is back in town until Thursday. Reasonable donation and always an amazing time.

  8. #14673

    Demii?

    Anybody tried Demii yet? She's verified but I couldn't locate a review on her: https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2264586.

  9. #14672

    Fake Asians

    Let's talk. Everyone is complaining about ghosting, demons, long wait in the parking lot blah blah blah. There is a provider in the Fake Asian group that is probably the best that has been on the Fake Asian scene in a while. She's got a great body and she's very pretty. So, for $130 hhr you cannot go wrong. Let me make it clear what you're getting so there's no confusion and you don't come back and say Nattie's on meth. She wears a mask and will not take it off unless you get a BBBJ for $40-$50 extra. She will NOT kiss you no matter how much you pay if you're into that. I tried LOL. If you want to see her face just ask but she is very fearful of Covid. There's a menu so if you want extra's you have to pay. You WILL NOT get a crazy, wild chick that you'll have trouble staying on for the ride. You have to make your own fun I guess. She IS a solid performer and it will not be a waste of time. Perfect butterfly "lips" that will rival the best. Her English is horrible so be ready to Google translate. She's from Taiwan. Also just posted a review of beautiful Thai chick in the massage section so there's still talent out there. Stay safe my friends.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/f-new-openingnew-asian-girls/004447834819
    Ask for OPAL

  10. #14671

    Raelyn is a ghost

    Tried to set something up finally. Agreed to rate and got to location. Sat in parking lot almost 40 minutes. No response no room, no nothing. Don't waist the time like I did.

  11. #14670
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I'll also say that I've been to nice restaurants in other countries where they'll put your bill on the table either after ordering or when your food is dropped off and when you're done you pay at a counter. Like I said I think in the US the tipping culture results in servers pushing upsells hard and wanting that last bit of face time to convince you to tip more.
    US tipping culture is rife with shameful tactics and needs to be abolished. Other developed nations don't mess with it because it's nonsense and it creates insidious work environments for employees. America takes entirely too much pride in doing whatever it can in order to rip off low income earners. With every passing year, it seems like employees have fewer and fewer protections in the United States. I enjoy great service as much as the next person, but I don't enjoy the pressure of knowing that I'm responsible for them being able to pay for their rent or childcare. That's their employers responsibility, not mine.

    Like the comment writer states, I've also been to nice restaurants abroad and they drop off the check after ordering or with the food. And I'll also have you know, I generally receive better customer service abroad and I never have to tip.

    I don't need desperate wait staff in my face ruining a date because their overpaid boss is screwing them over.

  12. #14669
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  13. #14668
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    Just as a thought, you eat at Sullivans, you can pay after you eat. You eat at Popeyes. You got to pay before you eat. Why is that?
    Different service models. Also, at sit down restaurants like Sullivans one reason you pay after is that they hope you'll be enticed to order more. Maybe it's another cocktail or glass of wine when you're done with your food or maybe it's dessert. At fast food places you pay because for the most part what you get is what you get and these days drinks are often self serve. I'm not really sure the fast food vs fancy restaurant can actually be applied to the 'ho game'. That said, as someone who eats too much fast food I can say that time spent waiting in drive thru lines is starting to feel like time spent waiting in parking lots. I'll also say that I've been to nice restaurants in other countries where they'll put your bill on the table either after ordering or when your food is dropped off and when you're done you pay at a counter. Like I said I think in the US the tipping culture results in servers pushing upsells hard and wanting that last bit of face time to convince you to tip more.

  14. #14667

    Critical Success Factor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    I convinced her to stay in the room because I was "short on time," gave her a long hug and told her how good she still looks (she did, and does). Then I pounded and dumped a massive load inside her, left the cash and was on my way. Just use your social engineering skills with these girls. I promise you are better at it than they are. You are smarter and can think dynamically.
    Someone recently asked for tips on how to be successful in the game. Take note of this advice because the social aspect cannot be overstated. Be respectful, don't be a dick, charm, sweet talk and compliment them and most importantly, be confident and out smart them. They're just women, and we as men, after all, are the genetically superior beings (even more so since most of them live in altered states). Most of them enjoy it when a man treats them like a woman.

    Be smarter.

  15. #14666
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaceman68  [View Original Post]
    I recommend Whitefusion Max. It has worked well for me for several years now. It costs $5 to $6 per capsule. You can find it on Amazon or eBay. Effects last for 3 days per dose.
    I am using a male enhancement called rise up 37.99 10 red pills from Amazon for 4 months now and it's the best I had experienced. It takes about 2 hours to kick in but when it kicks in I get so rock hard, from blood flow that my tip bulge and throbbing that providers always compliment me on how big I'm am that QV sessions can go over 40 minutes most of the time with less complaint how long I'm lasting. The effect lasts about 4 days but only thing you will get hard random time during them 3-4 days it's in your system. A few times I end up seeing about three different providers in a day. But it's worth it and pros no major side effects just slight sinus for half a night and drink plenty of water and everything will be fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape