Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,406 to 15,420 of 40000
-
07-27-21 23:11 #24595Senior Member

Posts: 40Any info
Once Again, see post #24439 on 7/4/21. Bravo is right.
Originally Posted by RyanHando2002
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-21 21:55 #24594Senior Member

Posts: 626Damn she left before I gotten her WeChat. Anybody here have her WeChat and can asked her where did she go.
Originally Posted by Lover312
[View Original Post]
Also did you see the new girl then?
-
07-27-21 18:10 #24593Senior Member

Posts: 337Don't know where she went, but she will be missed, I always thought it was a shitty massage w / lots of upsell, but always a great time.
Originally Posted by Lover312
[View Original Post]
Will definitely let you know if I hear anything.
-
07-27-21 13:44 #24592Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 47Lisa 29** Pulaski
Anyone know where Lisa from 29** and. Pulaski went? Called the other day and they said she is gone and a new girl just started. She gave a great massage and was such a cute little spinner. She will be missed. Feel free to PM if you know where she's landed next.
-
07-27-21 11:18 #24591Senior Member

Posts: 84Walking Distance Options
Staying at the Drake this week for work. Any massage places that offer at least a HE within walking distance from the hotel?
-
07-27-21 07:46 #24590Banned Member

Posts: 1086Check out their website. And read this forum.
You will find most of the answers in this forum and thread.
Originally Posted by Bvxckzyx
[View Original Post]
1. If you are flexible in who you want to see lead time of an hour is plenty.
2. This is not an AMP. The website shows $160 hhr and $220 hr which will include nude massage and HJ.
3. Upcharges for BJ and FS are established when in room with provider. Some girls won't offer any extras.
Here's the website. https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/.
Be prepared for screening that varies and may result in you taking a hard pass. I was easily screened in May but in July I was screened again and this time the screener wanted a copy of my drivers license. No way!! I bailed and I would encourage others to avoid this dangerous invasion as well.
Gene.
-
07-26-21 20:45 #24589Senior Member

Posts: 1354Thanks! May check her out.
Originally Posted by NoTomo
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 20:25 #24588Regular Member

Posts: 1First time CLM questions
I've been considering going to CLM for my first time at a (A) MP. I'm not experience with any of this and I had a few questions.
1. I'm only Chicago for another day. How much lead time should I give when booking?
2. Is this like AMP where you don't say what you want on the menu until the action starts?
3. Somebody below said they paid $200 for CFS with Zara. Is this determined during booking or after I arrive? Should I expect the same price?
Sorry for the newbie questions.
Also if anyone has experience with Zara, Mia or Selma please share.
-
07-26-21 17:50 #24587Banned Member

Posts: 1086Anyone else leery?
Thanks Jin. I appreciate the feedback. Does anyone else see reason for caution in sending your drivers license to a provider, even a reputable one like CLM? Or have I been watching too much Law & Order and feared a sting operation?
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
G2.
-
07-26-21 17:00 #24586Senior Member

Posts: 65Selena
Any info on this one? https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/2227446.
I know the other girl at this location has been covered before but was wondering if anyone had any experience and if she had a better personality.
Thanks.
-
07-26-21 15:58 #24585Senior Member

Posts: 891Creepy
Over the weekend I ended up near Chinatown. I decided to stop and see this woman that I bang every once in a while. I went to her apartment and she wasn't home. I figured that I was already in Chinatown and I wasted a half hour finding parking, so I might as well try to find some entertainment. I was walking down 31st Street and I noticed a storefront that had the famous red neon MASSAGE sign. I opened the door and there was another door. I knocked on the door and a Chinese woman with a mask let me in. The first thing that I noticed was the fact that the place was pitch black dark, no lights on. She grabbed my hand and led me to a room. She had basically zero English, but I was able to tell her that I wanted 1 hour, which was 65 bucks. I got undressed and laid on the table, at which time it hit me that it was 100 damn degrees in this place. She comes in and I am laying on my back and I have the towel just barely covering the little guy. She realized that I wasn't there for a massage. She started a light feather touch and a few minutes later she went to work on the little guy. I was allowed UTC roaming up top. I got my full hour and 2 pops off, so I was happy. I probably wouldn't return because the place was creepy and hotter than hell. It also smelled like my Grandmas house did in 1983. The name of the place was Star Hot Spa. Which is perfect because it was very hot in there. SaintChuck.
-
07-26-21 13:36 #24584Regular Member

Posts: 3Zara at CLM
Since we're on the topic of CLM, I saw Zara a week or so ago. Black girl, early 20's, muscular, gorgeous eyes, looks similar to her pics, and super into the session. She's tight, too. $200 for CFS. And she's got the whole innocent and bashful vibe if you're into that.
-
07-26-21 12:47 #24583Senior Member

Posts: 1445Reports are that it's totally random. Sometimes they screen a lot, sometimes they screen a little, sometimes they don't screen at all. I'd say just try again another day.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 12:46 #24582Senior Member

Posts: 29Clm
Unless something changed in the past month, I would try again. It was my first time. Gave a fake name and used a burner phone app with no issues.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 11:01 #24581Senior Member

Posts: 91Chicagoland Body rubs.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/








Reply With Quote






