Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 888 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6283

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDabbles  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sassy 2 or 3 times before the pandemic and always had a good time. She was often reviewed here.

    Some time ago, a member reported she was being unavoidably detained. Some of you have noted that she is posting again. Or, is she?

    I texted her a few weeks ago and again this morning. Crickets. Which is not like my prior experience with her. Also, her ad has appeared on stg 4 times in the last 2 hours. 3 times since I texted her.

    She probably gets a lot of texts. But, I'm starting to wonder. Is she still legit?
    I saw her a couple of times since she started back on STG. Communication was usually good. She did go comms dark on me one time. Said she was asleep but she was apologetic for that. She's a good provider and that ass can sure take a good pounding.

  2. #6282
    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyMinuteMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on Ashley?

    I tried Jenn recently. She is awesome. Petite spinner. Aims to please. Responsive. Nice, clean private location.

  3. #6281

    Mz Sassy

    Just did report for sassy in the BBFS thread. Take a look if interested seen someone asking about her in this thread.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/225278382903

  4. #6280

    Any info on this one?

    I know I just posted asking about another ebony but any info on this one? I have a perfect Latina provider that I've used for almost 2 years but would like to add an ebony to the rotation. Been trying for like 3 weeks to see Ruby Melrose but can't seem to get our schedules lined up when she's actually in Greenville and was supposed to see her this weekend but her brother passed and she had to leave town early. Anyways, here's the link. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/174705460674

  5. #6279

    Any info on her or if she's even real?

    Pics look too good to be true considering the ebony market around here. Anyone had any visits with her? If so, please share.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...5/982644382795

  6. #6278

    Mz Sassy

    I saw Sassy 2 or 3 times before the pandemic and always had a good time. She was often reviewed here.

    Some time ago, a member reported she was being unavoidably detained. Some of you have noted that she is posting again. Or, is she?

    I texted her a few weeks ago and again this morning. Crickets. Which is not like my prior experience with her. Also, her ad has appeared on stg 4 times in the last 2 hours. 3 times since I texted her.

    She probably gets a lot of texts. But, I'm starting to wonder. Is she still legit?

  7. #6277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGameHunt  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if any one has seen Jessica Nicole.

    She just started posting in the last few days on Tryst in Greenville.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jnicole91r
    I saw her first ad and it was a mess. Has a heavy filter on the pictures, but you can see evidence of current/previous demons and she had a picture of her kid on her escort page. She also wants $400/hr. Hard pass.

  8. #6276
    Quote Originally Posted by RugerM77  [View Original Post]
    Seen her yesterday had fun but not sure I will repeat. She's a talker, bbj fair and quick but mostly she didn't have a rain coat but go ahead. Not knocking those that like BBFS but my OCD would drive me crazy about leaving with a gift that keeps giving. She's a smoker and has a dog in the room. Light smoke smell and the dog is a voyeur of which neither bothered me just FYI.

    Pros.

    Very tiny spinner and what an ass on that little body.

    Easy to talk to.

    Follows direction fair.

    Apartment.

    Cons.

    Teeth not terrible but damage.

    Rushed after I finished booked a hour out in half..
    Thanks for the review. I may try again. I'm also not interested in BBFS.

  9. #6275
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGameHunt  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if any one has seen Jessica Nicole.

    She just started posting in the last few days on Tryst in Greenville.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jnicole91r
    She is still there. I get a bad vibe with her. Who posts pictures of their young kid on ad.

  10. #6274
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGameHunt  [View Original Post]
    I am curious if any one has seen Jessica Nicole.

    She just started posting in the last few days on Tryst in Greenville.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jnicole91r
    It show that page is gone.

  11. #6273

    Tinker bell

    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Tinkerbell 3 times. She didn't respond the 1st two. 3rd I made the drive then silence. I'm still interested though.
    Seen her yesterday had fun but not sure I will repeat. She's a talker, bbj fair and quick but mostly she didn't have a rain coat but go ahead. Not knocking those that like BBFS but my OCD would drive me crazy about leaving with a gift that keeps giving. She's a smoker and has a dog in the room. Light smoke smell and the dog is a voyeur of which neither bothered me just FYI.

    Pros.

    Very tiny spinner and what an ass on that little body.

    Easy to talk to.

    Follows direction fair.

    Apartment.

    Cons.

    Teeth not terrible but damage.

    Rushed after I finished booked a hour out in half.

    Better than most providers now. I may repeat but on half hour.

    She rarely post but is available.

  12. #6272

    Lydia?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/794349039858

    Is this Lydia luv with blonde hair and a name change?

  13. #6271

    New provider

    I am curious if any one has seen Jessica Nicole.

    She just started posting in the last few days on Tryst in Greenville.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jnicole91r

  14. #6270
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #6269

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I didn't think she looked like her pics. She's not bad but those pics are touch up a good bit. I think I paid 80 back in the day and had no interest in returning at those rates.
    Yeah, you're right. Pics are touched up. I guess I meant that the girl in the pic is who answers the door (minus some pic filters). Still better than being completely catfished where you get a completely different girl. I agree with the non-recommendation though. Especially at the inflated prices. I might would repeat at 60-80.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape