Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 13317
-
07-25-21 14:02 #6282Regular Member

Posts: 1Does anyone have info on Ashley?
Originally Posted by SixtyMinuteMan
[View Original Post]
I tried Jenn recently. She is awesome. Petite spinner. Aims to please. Responsive. Nice, clean private location.
-
07-25-21 13:14 #6281Senior Member

Posts: 147Mz Sassy
Just did report for sassy in the BBFS thread. Take a look if interested seen someone asking about her in this thread.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/225278382903
-
07-25-21 01:10 #6280Senior Member

Posts: 65Any info on this one?
I know I just posted asking about another ebony but any info on this one? I have a perfect Latina provider that I've used for almost 2 years but would like to add an ebony to the rotation. Been trying for like 3 weeks to see Ruby Melrose but can't seem to get our schedules lined up when she's actually in Greenville and was supposed to see her this weekend but her brother passed and she had to leave town early. Anyways, here's the link. Any info would be appreciated.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...m/174705460674
-
07-24-21 22:37 #6279Senior Member

Posts: 65Any info on her or if she's even real?
Pics look too good to be true considering the ebony market around here. Anyone had any visits with her? If so, please share.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...5/982644382795
-
07-24-21 12:01 #6278Regular Member

Posts: 17Mz Sassy
I saw Sassy 2 or 3 times before the pandemic and always had a good time. She was often reviewed here.
Some time ago, a member reported she was being unavoidably detained. Some of you have noted that she is posting again. Or, is she?
I texted her a few weeks ago and again this morning. Crickets. Which is not like my prior experience with her. Also, her ad has appeared on stg 4 times in the last 2 hours. 3 times since I texted her.
She probably gets a lot of texts. But, I'm starting to wonder. Is she still legit?
-
07-23-21 17:55 #6277Senior Member

Posts: 156I saw her first ad and it was a mess. Has a heavy filter on the pictures, but you can see evidence of current/previous demons and she had a picture of her kid on her escort page. She also wants $400/hr. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by BigGameHunt
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 13:57 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 75Thanks for the review. I may try again. I'm also not interested in BBFS.
Originally Posted by RugerM77
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 11:52 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 244She is still there. I get a bad vibe with her. Who posts pictures of their young kid on ad.
Originally Posted by BigGameHunt
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 11:26 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 1189It show that page is gone.
Originally Posted by BigGameHunt
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 09:06 #6273Senior Member

Posts: 26Tinker bell
Seen her yesterday had fun but not sure I will repeat. She's a talker, bbj fair and quick but mostly she didn't have a rain coat but go ahead. Not knocking those that like BBFS but my OCD would drive me crazy about leaving with a gift that keeps giving. She's a smoker and has a dog in the room. Light smoke smell and the dog is a voyeur of which neither bothered me just FYI.
Originally Posted by CityGuy1
[View Original Post]
Pros.
Very tiny spinner and what an ass on that little body.
Easy to talk to.
Follows direction fair.
Apartment.
Cons.
Teeth not terrible but damage.
Rushed after I finished booked a hour out in half.
Better than most providers now. I may repeat but on half hour.
She rarely post but is available.
-
07-23-21 09:03 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 244Lydia?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/794349039858
Is this Lydia luv with blonde hair and a name change?
-
07-23-21 05:43 #6271Regular Member

Posts: 4New provider
I am curious if any one has seen Jessica Nicole.
She just started posting in the last few days on Tryst in Greenville.
https://tryst.link/escort/jnicole91r
-
07-22-21 18:54 #6270Regular Member

Posts: 15[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-22-21 17:55 #6269Regular Member

Posts: 19You're right
Yeah, you're right. Pics are touched up. I guess I meant that the girl in the pic is who answers the door (minus some pic filters). Still better than being completely catfished where you get a completely different girl. I agree with the non-recommendation though. Especially at the inflated prices. I might would repeat at 60-80.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 16:41 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 120Mandi foxx
Hey guys. Just got back from an experience with Mandi Foxx who occasionally travels to Greenville.
PROS.
She is absolutely beautiful. She is close to 5'11 and thick in the right places. Great location, pleasant, able to carry on good conversation, and is a cool girl. I'd guess she is 38 or 39. Enjoyed daty and a CBJ. Finished doggie. Great boobs. Three Benjamin's for an hour. I will definitely repeat next time she comes into town.
CONS.
There are really none. But she is not a GFE provider. No kissing and all covered. I did not expect kissing or BBBJ so if you are only into GFE she is not for you. Also if you object to some screening you would not like her process. Not going to debate the merits of demerits of screening just informing you there is some.
https://tryst.link/escort/mandifoxxx










Reply With Quote





