Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,721 to 15,735 of 37336
-
07-26-21 19:27 #21616Senior Member

Posts: 153Bbbj
So this babbie is doing BBBJ. Please clarify. If so she on my list before she leaves.
Originally Posted by RazorGator22
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 18:18 #21615Senior Member

Posts: 107Be careful
I believe she used to be a streetwalker according to fellow mongers. Also recently a fellow monger said she took his money to pay for room and never came back.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 18:16 #21614Senior Member

Posts: 201Marley
She's been reviewed a few times and is apparently awful. I'd stay away, but that's just me.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
Check post(s) #11483 and #11489 under Massage Parlor ReportsLast edited by VAGuy13; 07-26-21 at 18:22. Reason: Added Review Numbers
-
07-26-21 17:12 #21613Senior Member

Posts: 37Kendall in the Ville
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/409332981808
Went and saw this one last week. I know she had been reviewed before but my little head told me to give it a shot. It ended up being a car date down the road from the address she gave me which is definitely out there a ways in Mechanicsville. She has some baby damage but is not a clock watcher and was clean and eager to please. All in all I thought it was a little pricey for what I was getting. Probably won't be returning.
-
07-26-21 16:13 #21612Senior Member

Posts: 60Any comments on this one on Brook Road
I contacted this provider a few days ago. She advertises on STG under massage for $ per half hour and she is close to me. She said she only does massages but I thought I had seen some reviews on her that indicated that she provides additional services. I am still thinking of taking the plunge so any comments would be appreciated. Does she offer other services? Thanks.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...s/660109167829
-
07-26-21 15:38 #21611Senior Member

Posts: 63Olivia Quintana
Been wanting to see her since seeing her pics on the site. This place has had a few issues here recently with hotties coming into town then canceling their tours. But when the girl is actually in town, man do they deliver. Greeted by a super foxy, super thicc Latina in a nice hotel. Great pendulous breasts, natural. Big ole ass. Starts with LFK. Then a pretty darn good BBBJ. She then asks, would you like to be inside me? Um, yes! What a great view of this sexy woman riding me RCG. Filled the bag. Layed around and got to know one another. Super down to earth. Round 2 is more BBBJ then cowgirl and in the bag. Such a good time. Would repeat.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3117918.htm
-
07-26-21 15:08 #21610Senior Member

Posts: 417Blindsided is a $250 gal
I texted her and she said her services start at $250/ hr. I played along until she demanded a deposit. I bailed after that. She's just my speed but I tend to stick to chicks on my side of the river and <$100.
Originally Posted by GopherGrease
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 11:18 #21609Senior Member

Posts: 30This is her
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/475173700644
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 09:45 #21608Senior Member

Posts: 114How long ago
How far back are her reviews.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/806878562242
-
07-26-21 09:18 #21607Asshole

Posts: 567So she looks worse than her pics? Yikes!
Originally Posted by MongBong;5464576[URL
-
07-26-21 09:05 #21606Senior Member

Posts: 85Info?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/263783443821
Any info on her? Looks like she is usually in va beach.
Would like to know her attitude or any additional info. Thanks.
-
07-26-21 09:04 #21605Senior Member

Posts: 146Staxx the vixen: avoid
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/64890254
Pretty much nothing is as advertised. Bbj, terrible. Body, smoke and mirrors compared to the pic. Hygiene is subpar, indifferent attitude. Save your time and resources.
-
07-26-21 07:25 #21604Senior Member

Posts: 69I have seen her several times. You seem to hit it right with the bi polar. She does seem to space out a little and gets weird. But once you get her going the sex with her is really good and she does get extremely wet. It did take a couple visits for her to get there. Once she gets comfortable with you she opens up. The only thing she is a stckler about is cip. Will not let you cip but she will cim and swallows it all.
Originally Posted by Enfield1853
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 04:58 #21603Senior Member

Posts: 114Not just you
I'm not old, the BBBJ seemed like she was racing somebody. Wouldn't let those large naturals out and the whole shaved thing should have a disclaimer, that thing hasn't been shaved in months if not 12 of them. Despite all that, she actually had a cool personality. But you don't call her for her personality so I probably won't repeat.
Originally Posted by GopherGrease
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-21 02:01 #21602Senior Member

Posts: 195Smart move, LEOs periodically visit the hotel, by the Hooters and raid it at times. That incall kind of has a high activity with escorts and people using drugs and I know a number of escorts who do not meet there owing to that. So be on your P's and Q's anytime you do go.
Originally Posted by JasonBorne83
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





