Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21595
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/591908530420

    So I reached out to this one today as I was passing through the area and she responded with an address. I arrived at the address and texted to get the room. As I was waiting 2 Marked Uncles pulled into the Parking lot, and I am not sure if they was going to the Hooters for a late lunch or if they was making a pickup. So I texted her back that I would not be making it and warned of the Uncle visiting the area. I had seen a review earlier this week on her and was willing to take the visit but with Uncle visiting the area when I asked for the room had me getting lost quick fast an in a hurry. Needless to say she was not happy but its odd that 2 LEO show up when I ask for the room number and I took it as the odd's are not in my favor.

    Be careful out there.

  2. #21594

    Ginny in Petersburg

    I saw Ginny a couple of weeks ago. Save your money. She's gross. Smoked most of the time, refused to get completely in her b-day suit. Had fresh cigarette burns on her tits. Seems to have a monkey following her around.

    Location varies between Chester, Petersburg, Hopewell.

  3. #21593

    Saw Lynn last week.

    I saw Lynne last week as I have been for the last 5 years or so. Her basement playground is a lot of fun.

    Really didn't care much for her massage, but her other skills are great.

    If she wasn't so far away I would never have any money left.

    If you've never tried her you need to at least once.

  4. #21592

    Lindsey in Petersburg

    She stays in a house in Petersburg off of Crater Rd. Mic skills are good but she is pretty skanky.

    Also, be careful as she has a lot of issues chief of which is apparently being bipolar. Also seems to have someone in an extra bedroom.

    Pics not very good and she's just not attractive.

  5. #21591

    Jodi

    If you haven't tried her yet then give her a shot. She speaks Russian like you wouldn't believe.

  6. #21590

    Sasha

    UTR MILF Sasha. She's great and very wet all roads open single mom looking for help hosting in Petersburg performance is 9/10 gets into it and non rushed. Sm only for digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181031_125732.jpg‎   20170315_131248.jpg‎   20170315_132521.jpg‎  

  7. #21589

    Embermoon

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/64858812

    She is back. Used to go by Cat. Was in Hopewell a while and then in Chester. Haven't seen her I'm a few months. Claimed she has been with her son. Anyway she us as good as she was before. Deep kissing, great BBJ, DATY, rode and mish even BBFS with CIP not an issue. Glad she is back. Staying in Petersburg now.

  8. #21588
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had dreams with this beautiful girl before? How was it?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/882831877154

    Trying to see if I should check her out.
    Her ads in Richmond were deemed fake by some members. One said the person in the pics works out of Florida.

  9. #21587

    Blondie?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/702023773630

    Anyone seen Blondie? Did a quick search and didn't see anything.

    She looks like she could be fun, but also looks like she could be a scammer.

  10. #21586
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing this one post. I don't have any actual intel, I just have a nagging feeling that retirement is overdue. Can anyone confirm?

    https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...l/880492208849
    She looks like a girl who used to dance at Pure Pleasure. She may have aged out of the club?

  11. #21585
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    I tried to do a search and I am sure there are reports on here but I couldn't find them. She advertises on ealligator. Any help appreciated.
    She's legit she'll quote you 90 for a qv tell her all you have is 60 she'll roll with it. Incall location is a private house safe she has a big ass dog in the hallway beside the room pictures are her. Try to catch her early am before she gets too fucked up. BBBJ is available and it seemed like bb sex was available but I used the condom.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...666/8047920815

  12. #21584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TDog000  [View Original Post]
    Would highly recommend Tiny in Petersburg. She is possibly the most attractive I've seen in a minute now, she has everything. Super passionate, friendly and no rush and the location is decent too.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/148195599635
    Any other details like services given or offered and donation.

  13. #21583

    Posted as fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had dreams with this beautiful girl before? How was it?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/882831877154

    Trying to see if I should check her out.
    Someone recently posted on her and said the pics are fake, I'm pretty sure it was just the other day, so I would read previous post.

  14. #21582

    Staxx

    Dakota didn't respond to texts so I went for Staxx and will add to the long list of positive reviews. Lovely spinner with a friendly attitude and comfortable environment. Agree that BBBJ is top notch. A sweetheart and an asset for your area.

  15. #21581

    Mocca Brown

    Checked out mocca on a late night it was around 2 am sent me to a nicer Chester hotel. Room was a little smokey. She was a little airy in the head with the conspiracy theories. She looks exactly like her pics I was in and out In 10 minutes she did the job. I was kinda impressed on the cleanup with the wet wipes warmer. Not bad for 60. She claims she's from out of town but The way prices are going up I'll definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/64835306

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape