Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 694 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4736

    XxLilLatinaBabyxx

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Fun girl DTF, no dinner date needed.

    Very reasonable price for me. Seen her a few times but moving on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/be080...f-50ddad304be4
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Did you get BBFS?
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    We enjoyed natural play.
    She looks hot. Thanks for sharing. Her inbox probably has 150 PMs by now. So I will hold off for the time being.

  2. #4735

    Bluegirl98

    Had a few dates with this one last year but never followed up. Anybody have any intel? Tia.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/16608...a-cd9613c6c7bc

  3. #4734

    SA now has GPS syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    I usually only renew a membership when I've found maybe 5-6 girls I think (or read in this forum) are legitimate and not time-wasting, GPS gold-diggers.

    So, imagine my surprise to see this idiotic statement from SA today: "Standard members can only request to view private photo 5 times. Upgrade to unlock unlimited requests. ".

    So, unless you pay the ridiculous $90 - 99 subscription fee, you are SOL requesting private photos. How does SA even stay in business? These rates are ridiculous, considering the overwhelming majority of "girls" on the site are fake.

    It's a terrible business model.
    Yeah I expected that. They had a huge surge in membership during covid. A lot of good deals around and they increased their rates come Jan 1 - 2021 and that was the beginning of the BS.

  4. #4733

    Much ado about nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    So, unless you pay the ridiculous $90 - 99 subscription fee, you are SOL requesting private photos.
    Not sure what you're on about because that's how every site works, even standard dating sites. Yes, SA's rates are high but it's honestly better than match.com which charges you by the feature- you can end up with a monthly recurring charge above $200. I'm the first to rant about hoes with GPS but even so, if you can't afford the monthly or every three month fee for SA how much action are you really going to get in this hobby?

  5. #4732
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    I usually only renew a membership when I've found maybe 5-6 girls I think (or read in this forum) are legitimate and not time-wasting, GPS gold-diggers.

    So, imagine my surprise to see this idiotic statement from SA today: "Standard members can only request to view private photo 5 times. Upgrade to unlock unlimited requests. ".

    So, unless you pay the ridiculous $90 - 99 subscription fee, you are SOL requesting private photos. How does SA even stay in business? These rates are ridiculous, considering the overwhelming majority of "girls" on the site are fake.

    It's a terrible business model.
    You're literally wrong that a majority are fake. That being said, I understand your frustration. I never ask a girl for private photos. However, one way I get a girls' attention when I am not paid is to open my own private photos to them. That puts a message in their inbox, unlike a 'like'. They often will respond in kind.

    And BTW, just now, when I logged on, I saw a 20% discount on membership. I am buying mine tomorrow.

  6. #4731

    SA. Another Stupid Policy Change

    I usually only renew a membership when I've found maybe 5-6 girls I think (or read in this forum) are legitimate and not time-wasting, GPS gold-diggers.

    So, imagine my surprise to see this idiotic statement from SA today: "Standard members can only request to view private photo 5 times. Upgrade to unlock unlimited requests. ".

    So, unless you pay the ridiculous $90 - 99 subscription fee, you are SOL requesting private photos. How does SA even stay in business? These rates are ridiculous, considering the overwhelming majority of "girls" on the site are fake.

    It's a terrible business model.

  7. #4730
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    Still hoping

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck1138  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on Sadie M.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d27f1...c-728c1486aae3

    Feel free to pm me.
    I knew her from before covid and lost her contact. Just hoping someone might be willing to share her number. I just don't want to pay the 90 bucks just to get her number again. Thanks.

    Also why do I care? Yeah she's a big broad but she was really into fisting and boy is that hard to find.

  8. #4729
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Did you get BBFS?
    We enjoyed natural play.

  9. #4728
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Fun girl DTF, no dinner date needed.

    Very reasonable price for me. Seen her a few times but moving on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/be080...f-50ddad304be4
    Did you get BBFS?

  10. #4727

    SA SweetieJay

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ac2c4...f-cdf3a4bd60b8

    I contacted her and her response was to ask if I paid for meet and greets.

  11. #4726
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2939

    Seatac area

    Fun girl DTF, no dinner date needed.

    Very reasonable price for me. Seen her a few times but moving on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/be080...f-50ddad304be4

  12. #4725

    Seatownbaby. Gps and safety

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9aa11...7-0cc3206233b4

    Wants 500 pm, was a hard pass on bb.

  13. #4724

    ZombieRitual gps

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1d043...0-5270478207c0

    GPS. Wanted $700, hasn't replied to counter offer.

  14. #4723

    Lolitapnw

    Any one have any experience with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/27ee5...0-d692c020eca3

  15. #4722

    Any feedback / experience with this one?

    Been chatting with her a bit, seems a little pro, anyone dived into this one yet?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1bc23...e-4700676fb9c0

    DM me info if you'd prefer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape