Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 736 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 11032
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3682

    Not a good interaction

    So I contacted this ad. https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...y/216141547195 She / he immediately asked for a pic from me. I sent one that looks basically like me, because I'm not sending shit to anyone I don't know. They said they would send one in response. The one I sent was clearly a selfie. They got hostile, would give no other information but kept badgering me for more. Unless someone has seen her, this really feels like a scam.

  2. #3681

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueForYou  [View Original Post]
    Also interested. Doesn't seem sketchy over text and didn't ask for a deposit, but I can't find any info on her.
    We might have to take one for the team! LOL.

  3. #3680
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Fellas has any one pulled the plug yet? Been chatting with her, claims to be real and on casino rd. Idk.

    Has an open menu 2.

    https://callescort.org/425-606-4687
    Also interested. Doesn't seem sketchy over text and didn't ask for a deposit, but I can't find any info on her.

  4. #3679

    Throwback of bad SP: Heather Valentyne

    Petite blonde. Big implants.

    But, known up seller.

    On TER, for body type, the OP chose Flabby! LOL!

    Anyone know how she finally faded out?

  5. #3678
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Update: asked for a photo and she sent one that looked like it was snapped from a phone. Looks legit and like a hot Russian 22 year old brunette. But never a sure thing until you're there.
    I got one with face cut off in black teddy. Said she is at the extended stay in Kent. Too far for me to drive and toft.

  6. #3677
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I see a Russian agency is muscling in on the Chinese domination of RR:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/209687

    Two different ads for Russians in "Seattle. Kent. " Both numbers gave me the same address of a hotel in Kent, and the following options:

    "Option #1.

    Nice relaxing body rub is 160 $.

    Option #2.

    Body on body sliding and shower together after is 220 $ Fully naked, mutual touch, no rush!

    Both are 40 minutes. (also I can do 1 h for 200 $ and 260 $)".

    Like the Chinese groups, I'd bet a fortune the photos are fake. But interesting to see Russians enter this market. Who's going to TOFTT and be the hero? I'm busy today.
    Update: asked for a photo and she sent one that looked like it was snapped from a phone. Looks legit and like a hot Russian 22 year old brunette. But never a sure thing until you're there.

  7. #3676

    Rr

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I see a Russian agency is muscling in on the Chinese domination of RR:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/209687

    Two different ads for Russians in "Seattle. Kent. " Both numbers gave me the same address of a hotel in Kent, and the following options:

    "Option #1.

    Nice relaxing body rub is 160 $.

    Option #2.

    Body on body sliding and shower together after is 220 $ Fully naked, mutual touch, no rush!

    Both are 40 minutes. (also I can do 1 h for 200 $ and 260 $)".

    Like the Chinese groups, I'd bet a fortune the photos are fake. But interesting to see Russians enter this market. Who's going to TOFTT and be the hero? I'm busy today.
    I don't see any provider that doesn't have reviews.

  8. #3675

    Russians Invade RR

    I see a Russian agency is muscling in on the Chinese domination of RR:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/209687

    Two different ads for Russians in "Seattle. Kent. " Both numbers gave me the same address of a hotel in Kent, and the following options:

    "Option #1.

    Nice relaxing body rub is 160 $.

    Option #2.

    Body on body sliding and shower together after is 220 $ Fully naked, mutual touch, no rush!

    Both are 40 minutes. (also I can do 1 h for 200 $ and 260 $)".

    Like the Chinese groups, I'd bet a fortune the photos are fake. But interesting to see Russians enter this market. Who's going to TOFTT and be the hero? I'm busy today.

  9. #3674
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone come across (pun intended) this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?467879-Sierra-Moon

    Seems a little TGTBT.
    Saw her in SLC before her rates jumped. She's cute, but not mind-blowing.

  10. #3673

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone come across (pun intended) this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?467879-Sierra-Moon

    Seems a little TGTBT.
    OMFG, I'm also interested if anyone has seen her. If not I just might have to take one for the team LOL.

  11. #3672

    Sierra Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone come across (pun intended) this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?467879-Sierra-Moon

    Seems a little TGTBT.
    Quite a few positive reviews on her profile, mostly from Portland area. Her as does say it's her first Seattle area visit. No matches on Reverse image search on one of the photos. Looks real enough to me. And yes quite appealing.

  12. #3671

    Sierra Moon

    Anyone come across (pun intended) this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?467879-Sierra-Moon

    Seems a little TGTBT.

  13. #3670

    Opinion duly noted

    Obviously there's a mix of old and newer pics on her profile just like 90% of the non-jailbait providers, and any monger who's not a fool will know to take the pics where she's clearly younger with a grain of salt.

    And just like 99% of working girls I'm sure she's got habits. I look for signs of IV use and if I spot any I'll generally stick to French, otherwise it's none of my business. She can smoke all the rock and ice she wants so long as she's not using and sharing needles. You're correct that bruises are a usually a red flag, but didn't see any signs in person- bruises, acne, hands, abscesses, etc. To each their own of course, but IMO when she's looking up at me while squeezing every inch of my cock with her pussy walls, seems close enough to those younger pics for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovelist  [View Original Post]
    If you say so. Some of those pictures look old (but cute). Some look like she's a serious meth head and the ones with all those bruises on her legs. Not very flattering. I'd take a pass.

  14. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by WongHing  [View Original Post]
    Lollipop is good, if BBBJ is what you want, but don't need BBFS.

    K Angels has been more down, than good, lately. I have since learned that the girls who don't do well in San Francisco, get sent to Seattle. So, while I've had some good dates there early on, along with some bad ones, I pick my spots better with booking KAngels.

    I heard some rumor that the male owner died in a car accident, so one of the actual girls is now running KAngels.
    Welcome back, WH.

    Lolipop has been "on vacation" since May. I doubt they'll be coming back. Same fate as Luna house.

    Sam (Kangels former owner and booker) is indeed deceased. Car crash is the story, but who knows? Jo is now handling the booking, but someone else owns it.

  15. #3668

    Anyone?

    Fellas has any one pulled the plug yet? Been chatting with her, claims to be real and on casino rd. Idk.

    Has an open menu 2.

    https://callescort.org/425-606-4687

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape