Thread: Adult Bookstores
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 8861
-
07-26-21 10:15 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 324Last time I was there
Saw a girl very much the same build as Allie (Ashley's friend) sucking dick in the 1st room. Ended up giving a lid to Dana. On the way out saw Ashley. Had I known would have held out. Love those big soft tits and happy nips. She looked pretty good.
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 23:44 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 170Chubby white older woman gave the dude she was with lip service on the couch across from the booths, than left. No tease or nothing.
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 12:51 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 143Not much
At the hill now. 2 TS walking around. There was a chubby white that I'd never seen but she's disappeared.
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 11:22 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 143Sunday
Anything going on? I might swing by, haven't been in a while.
-
07-24-21 13:42 #7042Regular Member

Posts: 1The Hill
At the Hill now, no girls, one trans.
-
07-23-21 23:50 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 750The Hill
A little after 11 2 detectives pulled up to The Hill and parked in front of the building they went inside for about 15 mins and came out and disappeared behind the building over by the train tracks I don't think they was there to deal with anything particularly connected to The Hill but I'm guessing something happened recently around that area prob near the woods by the Train Track or close by but kinda strange to be investigating anything during that time of night.
-
07-23-21 23:05 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 750I'm sitting out in the parking lot now directly in front of a car with 2 black girls one is a little on the big side might be the same girls.
Originally Posted by CashNOut919
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 21:44 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 170They are still there sitting in the same spot. I think they need some money, but don't know how to do business.
Originally Posted by CashNOut919
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 19:16 #7038Senior Member

Posts: 1702 black girls
2 new black girls are at the hill, maybe 6's at best. They was in that back room in the back left corner with no TV. One seemed down and she's the bigger one and the other one seems like she might open up after another visit or two. They wasn't pushing anything for free or donation. They're there for something, but I couldn't crack the code. One look about 25 and the other one 30.
-
07-23-21 19:10 #7037Senior Member

Posts: 170That's the business, maybe just need to warm back up.
Originally Posted by Khris
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 17:42 #7036Senior Member

Posts: 645:30 on Friday
There's a black girl named Tiffany here now. It's the only girl. Short, thick, and a squishy ass. Head game wasn't terrific, but let me raw dog the puss for 80.
Happy mongering.
-
07-23-21 14:57 #7035Senior Member

Posts: 807Saw her yesterday, she was amazing. She seemed friendly but until I grabbed her she was just hanging on the couch texting. Maybe that's what he meant by not friendly. Once she got in the booth it was great.
Originally Posted by CashNOut919
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 14:46 #7034Senior Member

Posts: 170Meka makes an unexpected return
My bro said she was back, but I haven't seen her yet. Bro said her attitude wasn't as friendly, make her return was unexpected and she's not happy to be back.
-
07-22-21 13:09 #7033Senior Member

Posts: 807Mika is there and I think Ashley pulled in while I was leaving.
Originally Posted by Khris
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 11:50 #7032Senior Member

Posts: 807Anyone at the hill? Thinking of swinging by.











Reply With Quote





