Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 682 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 10217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3842
    Quote Originally Posted by DadBod1127  [View Original Post]
    She been around for a while and there several reviews on her in millville forgot the name.

  2. #3841

  3. #3840

    Tiffany. Camden

    Any intel on this lady?

    I've tried searching but the name is common and a lot of the links are expired so I can't tell if they are this Tiffany.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...s/285342105234

  4. #3839

    Phat Cat aka AJ in Mt Laurel

    Quote Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47  [View Original Post]
    Don't see her. She robbed me and sent me a text laughing about it. Ask for part of donation up. Front and took. It and ran. Looks drugged up.

    She's a Scumbag.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/601648468460
    I had a better than average visit with her perhaps in January or February. Good enough to repeat but she disappeared and / or didn't post when I was looking a month later. In my review here or on TER I commented she was a little out of it. More like a few ditzy moments. Guess I was lucky. Her Demons have likely gotten the best of her resulting in your funds being stolen.

  5. #3838

    Blaze in cherry hill

    So just saw her, and save your money. I saw her 2 years ago this was awful. Went to her house and her "roommate" was in his car waiting to leave for "work" he looked passed out but I didn't bother him. I pay for the hhr which she promised to bring the syrup club to me. House and her basement room was disgusting, cigarette butts everywhere along with trash. I got one half ass dance on the radio, and then started using her hand. That's it. I rushed myself to finish since she started 3 minutes in instead of trying to actually build toward it. Then asked for a tip. I told her we didn't even get 15 minutes and then told me to come back soon. Won't repeat.

  6. #3837
    Quote Originally Posted by GroundShaker74  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a fake review about her on list crawler. No details what so ever.

    Don't fall for it.
    Correct. She's sheisty as hell and cannot be trusted for one second. Be very wary.

  7. #3836

    Post on list crawler

    Quote Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47  [View Original Post]
    Don't see her. She robbed me and sent me a text laughing about it. Ask for part of donation up. Front and took. It and ran. Looks drugged up.

    She's a Scumbag.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....e/601648468460
    Someone posted a fake review about her on list crawler. No details what so ever.

    Don't fall for it.

  8. #3835
    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, it does. I don't get it. She has no ass, no tits, her face is not good and her privates look like a bomb went off in them. But these guys are raving about her. Maybe it's because there are so few decent choices out there that some are happy with anyone who does BB and doesn't rip them off or pull any nonsense. But to each his own I guess.
    LOL to be fairy the quality of tail in the whole state has been on the decline. 2008 was the hayday but now every adventure feels like bottom of the barrel but somehow always seems to get lower.

  9. #3834
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard69  [View Original Post]
    https://burlington-nj.skipthegames.c...o/355535652397

    OK guys what in the hell is the deal with this one?
    Besides the usual bot / scam, probably nothing any of us would want any part of.

  10. #3833
    Quote Originally Posted by SnjGuy33  [View Original Post]
    Like someone stuck a firecracker in a mailbox.
    LOL, it does. I don't get it. She has no ass, no tits, her face is not good and her privates look like a bomb went off in them. But these guys are raving about her. Maybe it's because there are so few decent choices out there that some are happy with anyone who does BB and doesn't rip them off or pull any nonsense. But to each his own I guess.

  11. #3832

  12. #3831
    Quote Originally Posted by Qstorm101  [View Original Post]
    Been a few since I had this dream, seem to remember hh 150 cip, that was a negotiated price, asking 170? Ish maybe 180. Usual upcharge asked of 50, so the original non for hh was 120 ish. Gives you a ballpark. BTW she was newer in area so I believe she's become more popular. Had a girlfriend whom I saw doing the communications next room over. She actually looks better in person and works really well with you. Stay safe.
    She's was fun. Seen her twice. Good skills, submissive.

  13. #3830
    Quote Originally Posted by Qstorm101  [View Original Post]
    Been a few since I had this dream, seem to remember hh 150 cip, that was a negotiated price, asking 170? Ish maybe 180. Usual upcharge asked of 50, so the original non for hh was 120 ish. Gives you a ballpark. BTW she was newer in area so I believe she's become more popular. Had a girlfriend whom I saw doing the communications next room over. She actually looks better in person and works really well with you. Stay safe.
    She's was fun. Seen her twice. Good skills, submissive.

  14. #3829

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BbwLuver86  [View Original Post]
    Seen her today she is a good time if your in the mt. Laurel area check her out. Nice soft body thick with a great attitude. Everything is covered but still a good time that view from the back is amazing.

  15. #3828

    Jordan mixed goddess


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape