Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14653
    Just as a thought, you eat at Sullivans, you can pay after you eat. You eat at Popeyes. You got to pay before you eat. Why is that?

    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    IMO the biggest game changer rule is when the payment is made. Pay up front she is 100% in control without a doubt!

    Starts dropping rules, goes Jekyll & Hyde, tries to bolt / rip you off, some fucker enters the room or she just offers shitty service, there is so much that can go wrong. Keep your cash till the deed is done let's her know who's in control. Sometimes they won't let that cash walk out he door if you say let's get the deed done then we will settle up. If she gets pissed, fuck her there are other Ho's, they need to get off of that Princess God like throne this is not about her ego, it's a business transaction. You only pay up front for shitty fast food. You pay for good food AFTER you have dined. Now if it's someone you've been with before and you know her service that's a different story. Who set that rule anyway to pay up front? Oh that's right she did! Pay up front it's a crap shoot. IMO.

  2. #14652

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Been off the boards for vacation so I don't know if this has been posted but CC has passed away if anyone has ever seen her.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/577372922992
    Is that true? Any article you can share or any info? I've seen her just weeks ago:

    RIP.

  3. #14651
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    I have found that most providers don't like fingering and I can't figure out why. It is one of my specialties and helps me last longer.

    Any suggestions for a provider who allows it and really likes it?
    I think for most it comes down to two things. The first is that it's unejoyable to the point where it hurts because some guys have long nails, try stick a fist in, dig away and so forth. The second is a hygiene thing. People are nasty and to be fair a lot of people see hookers after doing something other than showering. I used to know a hooker who stayed at a low end hotel so frequently saw guys who did manual labor and let's just say that even hand washing doesn't get everything from under the nails and on the fingers. FWIW hygiene issues cut both ways as we've all probably had to pass on doggy style because we caught the unmistakable odor of shit or see a provider who takes our load in her mouth and doesn't even rinse between customers. If you're into fingering then just be up front about it and walk if they don't allow it. I'd also recommend bringing finger cots and an extra condom to help calm hygiene objections.

    On your supplement question. If you don't want to take the viagra / cialis route then try looking for a Chinese medicine store. If you can't find one of those most gas stations sell supplements meant to make you hard but it's a buyer beware kind of thing. Depending on your age you can also look into changing diet and exercise as a way of upping your libido and blood flow. If the issue is staying power then I'd recommend maybe masturbating the day before you plan to see a hooker or even the day of. If you're having issues getting up for the second pop then my advice is to figure out what you're really into sexually and for two pop providers make sure that they do that.

  4. #14650

    My helper

    I ordered a whole bunch of some pills called Kamagra. I assume they came out of India. Cheap. Sildenafil 100. Half a tab works. I don't have the web site or contact of place, sorry.

    When they run out, I'll just ask my Doc for some Viagra. This shit makes me hard, but if I could find a libido enhancing drug. That I'd pay big bucks for.

  5. #14649

    Define supplements

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Can we have a thread for "supplements"? I have tried lots of things and have really only found one that works great. Kind of hard to find but you can get it with some digging.
    What do you mean by "supplements"? Are you referring to erection meds or testosterone boost?

  6. #14648

    Definitely a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVmiwahoo  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad on Body Rubs: https://raleigh.rubratings.com/235979.

    Just not sure of this is a scam or a setup of some type. Number is not in this area.

    Any info would be helpful.
    Sorry for the delayed reply. This is definitely a scam. A reverse google search on the image showed this is a cosplay model on instagram (not sure if I'm allowed to post the tag here).

    So yeah, scam, will probably ask you for deposit and then ghost.

  7. #14647
    Damage Control. The longevity in this business revolves around tight kitty, so use it for what it matters. I guess they all get paid to experience all the fantasies and once you get past, its just another transaction for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    I have found that most providers don't like fingering and I can't figure out why. It is one of my specialties and helps me last longer.

    Any suggestions for a provider who allows it and really likes it?

  8. #14646
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    Agree with this.
    What product has worked for you?

  9. #14645

    Supplements

    Agree with this.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Can we have a thread for "supplements"? I have tried lots of things and have really only found one that works great. Kind of hard to find but you can get it with some digging.

  10. #14644

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Been off the boards for vacation so I don't know if this has been posted but CC has passed away if anyone has ever seen her.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/577372922992
    Dang. CC gave me my first rimjob. That sucks. Any idea how it happened?

  11. #14643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToBall  [View Original Post]
    Shout out for paying AFTER services were rendered!

    Be smarter.
    IMO the biggest game changer rule is when the payment is made. Pay up front she is 100% in control without a doubt!

    Starts dropping rules, goes Jekyll & Hyde, tries to bolt / rip you off, some fucker enters the room or she just offers shitty service, there is so much that can go wrong. Keep your cash till the deed is done let's her know who's in control. Sometimes they won't let that cash walk out he door if you say let's get the deed done then we will settle up. If she gets pissed, fuck her there are other Ho's, they need to get off of that Princess God like throne this is not about her ego, it's a business transaction. You only pay up front for shitty fast food. You pay for good food AFTER you have dined. Now if it's someone you've been with before and you know her service that's a different story. Who set that rule anyway to pay up front? Oh that's right she did! Pay up front it's a crap shoot. IMO.

  12. #14642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Been off the boards for vacation so I don't know if this has been posted but CC has passed away if anyone has ever seen her.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/577372922992
    Did not know, CC was also SW savvy lived a rough life.

  13. #14641

    Rip cc

    Been off the boards for vacation so I don't know if this has been posted but CC has passed away if anyone has ever seen her.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/577372922992

  14. #14640

    Come on Demand

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGulbany  [View Original Post]
    She was nice but it did go south when I didn't bust when she wanted and kept drilling. She said to me "I'm not a gaping hole" which is a bit ironic, but was kind of irritated so I stopped and left at that point.
    I'm a long hauler, so I got this often. Ruined a number of dates for me too until I got smarter. I started telling them "I can't cum on demand, can you (a rhetorical question). I'm paying you to make me cum, so it's up to you. If you want it, you've got to take it." Basically, shut up and get back to work.

    Be smarter.

  15. #14639

    Post play pay

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    Stroked a few more minutes and stopped gave her the donation and bounced.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64514774
    Shout out for paying AFTER services were rendered!

    Be smarter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape