Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 1259 1759 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 26408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15038

    NaughtyByNature aka stupid sexy aka Alicia

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/004871477706

    So I been part these forms for awhile I have did reviews on a old username I had during backpage days and lost it.

    So I was feeling some type of way and decided to contact Alicia and everything seems fine nothing out of the ordinary and have seen decent reviews on her here and been curious about her for awhile so I said why not right (and at this moment is when I realized I fucked up LOL).

    I get to her incall in Cudahy I smoke a cigarette with her making small talk she said she will be right back getting something to drink and protection didn't feel anything weird and next thing I know her bf / handler walks in pistol in his waist line and with that being said he put on a act of not knowing she was still doing this and what not I lost my money and hit it out of there.

    I don't get these females long term they can make more with a reg client base but instead they decide to burn them selfs up but it's what it is moving forward anyone have a real provider to recommend or float me a utr its getting harder and harder to weed out trash almost just better off driving to Chicago LOL all and all everyone stay safe and please stay clear of her I'm sure they have habitbthats are trying to fulfill and not put in work.

  2. #15037

    Got to Be Sumthin' There

    Quote Originally Posted by Terysian7  [View Original Post]
    I was just looking for normal people. Too many extremes up there. Hobbying yes you can find something and get it for a few beers and small donation. Will it be anything great, well that would be a personal scale lower end. I was just looking to avoid pissed off miners, pissed off indians, or indoctrinated college kids. Not to mention bible thumper and Deliverance people. The latter I still swear I heard banjos on my soul at a gas station between Escanaba and Marquette once.

    P.S. Might stop at Northpoint while up there. Will report back if I find something worthy.
    C'Mon. You got FELCH just down Hwy 69 from HARDWOOD! If that isn't a porn setup I don't know what is. We're just waiting for the delivery guy to show up to do his step sister.

  3. #15036
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    New Berlin and Brookfield are east of Waukesha, not the east side of Waukesha. She told me she was at the Baymont on Moreland Blvd.
    Probably TGTBT. Sucks as I've been looking for some reliable Waukesha / Brookfield / Pewaukee talent for some time now. Most who advertise as such are merely outcall (which is cool and all. But waiting an hour in some cases is tedious, specially when they are a no show).

  4. #15035
    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    She would need to define east side of Waukesha. Are we talking New Berlin or Brookfield?
    New Berlin and Brookfield are east of Waukesha, not the east side of Waukesha. She told me she was at the Baymont on Moreland Blvd.

  5. #15034

    The UP

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Talking about the UP? Probably few and far between up there. Really not sure if she could be of any help.
    I was just looking for normal people. Too many extremes up there. Hobbying yes you can find something and get it for a few beers and small donation. Will it be anything great, well that would be a personal scale lower end. I was just looking to avoid pissed off miners, pissed off indians, or indoctrinated college kids. Not to mention bible thumper and Deliverance people. The latter I still swear I heard banjos on my soul at a gas station between Escanaba and Marquette once.

    P.S. Might stop at Northpoint while up there. Will report back if I find something worthy.

  6. #15033
    Quote Originally Posted by Terysian7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear from Schondel the blond lately? (well past the puking incident). Given that every ad has her statement of being from there I got some questions. However recent photos of a phone and generic business style phone number has me thinking twice for just asking non hobby questions. I. E. Need more depth of the area that isn't bible thumper or Deliverance people that I've run into up there. Having LE on the other end of the conversation could be complicating.
    Talking about the UP? Probably few and far between up there. Really not sure if she could be of any help.

  7. #15032

    Bluemound

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    She would need to define east side of Waukesha. Are we talking New Berlin or Brookfield? Both communities have a history of stings and a zero tolerance policy toward the hobby.

    Be careful my friends.
    She was at comfort inn on blue mound next to Texas Roadhouse.

  8. #15031

    Schondel

    Anyone hear from Schondel the blond lately? (well past the puking incident). Given that every ad has her statement of being from there I got some questions. However recent photos of a phone and generic business style phone number has me thinking twice for just asking non hobby questions. I. E. Need more depth of the area that isn't bible thumper or Deliverance people that I've run into up there. Having LE on the other end of the conversation could be complicating.

  9. #15030

    Define east side of Wauskesha

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    This one is at a hotel on the east side of Waukesha and quoted me 120 for a hhr of bfs with CIP. Did not see her but posting info here in case one of you want to.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/583125237462
    She would need to define east side of Waukesha. Are we talking New Berlin or Brookfield? Both communities have a history of stings and a zero tolerance policy toward the hobby.

    Be careful my friends.

  10. #15029

    White Girl + Appleton Ave = SOMETHING WRONG

    Quote Originally Posted by XkeyFan  [View Original Post]
    Did you miss the dude in her pics?
    After the picture Xkey pointed out. Your second clue was meeting with a white girl off of Appleton Avenue.

    The ironic thing about the Oak Creek news is they were doing a human trafficking investigation. If you see a white girl working off of Appleton Avenue you clearly have human trafficking going on there. I would use the Chewbacca Defense.

  11. #15028
    Quote Originally Posted by OpieRadio  [View Original Post]
    OAK CREEK, Wis. (CBS 58) -- Oak Creek police conducted a crackdown on prostitution and human trafficking last week.

    They report their Special Enforcement Unit made 53 arrests.

    Forty-one resulted in tickets, but seven were on state charges and five warrant arrests were made.

    The department is conducting an investigation into human trafficking as a result of the operation.

    Police say two illegal firearms were also recovered, including one rifle in the possession of a felon.
    Well this explains the previous messages from 2 weeks ago. If you are mongering in Brookfield, Kenosha, or Oak Creek. Chances are. ITS A TRAP!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ITS A TRAP.jpg‎  

  12. #15027
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    I first met Olive Oyl Jess at The Park.
    Bianca for me before the drugs took over. Night and day difference.

  13. #15026

    Mercedes

    They are not the same luh Cuban hasn't posted lately she has a broken jaw at the moment

    .

  14. #15025
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Correct. The right deltoid tattoo is a match on both websites. Doesn't guarantee somebody else is using the pics, however.
    Incorrect. They're both flowers or some intricate design that resembles flower, but they don't match, and they are two different girls. I've seen the Cuban girl in person. Nice lady but very limited menu and overpriced for that limited menu. The other gal, IMO, doesn't look like her at all. I also contacted the other gal and she didn't remember anything I told her. Not saying these ladies are reliable by any means by the Cuban lady would have remembered a few items.

  15. #15024

    Mexican Satisfaction

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

    Saw this one post online she responded quickly saying she's at a hotel in Racine. Not a dive hotel by discussion this feels like uncle LEO. Link is below.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/487288876545
    I saw her last summer. She is legit and a nice person. Her ad had been down for a while, thought she was done. Good to see her back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape