Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 9528
-
07-24-21 21:31 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 250Nova at QoD
Looks like she's back, anyone have any intel or see her recently? BBFS?
-
07-24-21 19:09 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 250Haven bare
I used to see her somewhat regularly and always got bare for total 400. SHe's let me cip and stay longer than the hour before too. I haven't tried to see her recently so idk if she's still down for that. But after reading recent reports, I doubt it.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 17:07 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 42Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by VisitingGent
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 16:51 #6765Banned Member

Posts: 466QoD NatalieNatalie
I finally got around to checking out this fine young thing. Another reviewer said she's running to fat, but I found her slim and nubile with a great young body, little tits and a few well-placed tats. Her BBBJ was not super talented like a hardened high volume K girl but her youth and hotness and th fact she was trying got me good and ready for the cg cfs ride.
She was a hard no on the bbfscip. When I told her K girls were doing it for the same price (3 bills), she was real surprised and said she'd only do it for at least 5 bills and would have to"really trust" the guy, which I take to mean a regular for a while.
She has a real cute and cool personality IMHO.
-
07-24-21 16:41 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 65Haven
I think I read somewhere here she used to do bare also for an up charge.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 15:13 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 40PattiCakes
Not worth it my dude. When I saw her I think it was $$ for an hour but her pictures are like 7 years old and about 20 lbs lighter. She's the same girl and still good looking for her age but not what you'll expect when you see her. Service was fine but I don't pay those rates and not getting exactly or better than what the pictures show.
Originally Posted by JapDude69
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 11:39 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 1223HavenChase
PD truly takes all the fun out of this hobby by catering to the simps of this world. All the times I booked HavenChase thru HX, she let me do anything I wanted except Greek and BBFS. Now her Pure Demon clients are happy to pay ungodly dollars for all covered shitty service.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]
She is such a great kisser and would stick her tongue down my throat and tickle my tonsils. The DATY, 69, then BBBJCIM finish after I am done pounding her kitty CFS was of course the next best thing to emptying your load in bare pussy. But she is so hot her beauty makes up for the lack of PSE option.
-
07-23-21 22:50 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 42Has anyone here seen Patti?
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PattiCakes
She has a fair amount of ratings, but is a level 0 still.
-
07-23-21 14:24 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 350I miss seeing her, I wish she would come back.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 09:44 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 1223I saved all of her clips, pics, videos, and the entire OF page. I mean what is the point of subscribing without downloading what's viewable as they are added? I am subscribed to about 25 OF chicks.
Originally Posted by Gentleman1
[View Original Post]
Between my own personal stuff, her old HX and PD accounts, and her own OF, my kaikai22 file is extensive.
-
07-22-21 19:21 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 7266You also need to check south of the border first cause you get to the room and "bam" the churro pops out.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 18:27 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 423Accurate pic?
She look just like her picture at least? I'm a sucker for pretty face.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 18:14 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 605Lol
Cash me ousa how bou that, LOL. Yes she looks like her.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
I liked the white brunette from last week, she looked like any white girl with tattoos at any dive bar in Huntington or IE.
Will need to research, can't get reviews as they're named Ashley but are on Katiesidex's profile, no reviews on TER or here or HX or PD.
-
07-22-21 13:18 #6755Senior Member

Posts: 65Ty
Thanks for the update!
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 13:09 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 860She has girls
I've only see her have a black girl, but that new girl looks like the cash me outside girl, doubt it's her but she just became legal.
Originally Posted by DreamFreez
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




