Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 729 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 779 829 1229 1729 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 31841
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20921

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisLupus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the informative review.

    In the "more photos" section of the LC ad there's a pic (obviously from the past) of the lady in question as a happy homemaker. This leads one to believe there was a drastic change at some point; were there any overt signs of bad habits or a handler evident during your visit?

    I would like to see her, there's something great about pounding a homely chick who has a hot body but I've learned to avoid the ones with too many red flags.
    I saw the pic of a happy home maker too. That's why I said she could look better fixed up. Imagine she was much younger then.

    I didn't see any signs of bad habits. Got to look her over pretty good and she didn't seem flaky at all. Totally with it the whole time we were together.

    I will repeat!

  2. #20920

    Tiffany

    Anybody have any recent experience with this lady. I've had my eye on her a wile and see a few reveiws on alligator. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...014/6153955254.

  3. #20919
    Quote Originally Posted by Shox75  [View Original Post]
    Saw some decent reviews on the Louisville board. Had texted back and forth, location was a usual spot near Sidco. When I arrived, appeared to be someone that reasonably matched her description standing on balcony with a handler. Quite a bit larger than her pics. I parked a ways away from where I saw the two. Then asked room number, she wouldn't give it to me and said she would when I "got there". Well I am here. Went back up to to the Waffle place to wait it out and then she then got hostile with me on if I was coming or not. Decided to abort mission at that point. Too many signs of potential trouble and she frankly wasn't my type to begin with. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/64861689
    Smells like a setup.

    Also Good for you for ditching. I don't do well with Rude SW's.

  4. #20918
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she a SW? She's very familiar.
    Not sure but she brought me to attention thinking what it'd be like to hit that from behind.

    Her ad seems to have disappeared now.

  5. #20917

    Rican Doll / Myla

    Saw some decent reviews on the Louisville board. Had texted back and forth, location was a usual spot near Sidco. When I arrived, appeared to be someone that reasonably matched her description standing on balcony with a handler. Quite a bit larger than her pics. I parked a ways away from where I saw the two. Then asked room number, she wouldn't give it to me and said she would when I "got there". Well I am here. Went back up to to the Waffle place to wait it out and then she then got hostile with me on if I was coming or not. Decided to abort mission at that point. Too many signs of potential trouble and she frankly wasn't my type to begin with. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/64861689

  6. #20916

    Is Farrah back?

    Came across this ad, don't know if she posted in the wrong city or if she's actually back. Anyone reach out? She was definitely on my list to see before she moved away.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64854838

  7. #20915

    Trust you gut

    Quote Originally Posted by FenrisLupus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the informative review.

    In the "more photos" section of the LC ad there's a pic (obviously from the past) of the lady in question as a happy homemaker. This leads one to believe there was a drastic change at some point; were there any overt signs of bad habits or a handler evident during your visit?

    I would like to see her, there's something great about pounding a homely chick who has a hot body but I've learned to avoid the ones with too many red flags.
    I would say to trust your gut on this one.

  8. #20914

    Brei

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet420  [View Original Post]
    I met with Brei tonight and was very impressed as she totally gets into it and eager to please. She doesn't have an ad online but here number is 9315539092. She will be on my weekly visit list.
    Your inbox is full pm me details BBBJ how many roses?

  9. #20913

    Brei

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet420  [View Original Post]
    I met with Brei tonight and was very impressed as she totally gets into it and eager to please. She doesn't have an ad online but here number is 9315539092. She will be on my weekly visit list.
    Any BBBJ Cim? How Many roses for how long.

  10. #20912

    Any signs of demons?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chester67  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little cutie today off Waldron Rd in an Economical motel. Set up was easy and off I went.

    No playing around here. I called as I pulled up and she opened the door immediately wearing a fishnet body suit looking good!

    Very nice girl and had a smile the whole time. Talkative and had no issues doing the cop test.

    She has a nice, slender body and the pics are accurate. She was killing me in the body suit. Small titties flat tummy and a nice ass. Tight kitty and we made out w heavy petting for a few minutes. She got really wet and I went in. She worked it really good and I enjoyed her enthusiasm immensely. She finished on me and moaned, like a long slow rumble. Face was a 5, but she probably could've looked cute made up.

    80/120/160.

    Good luck!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64802300
    Thanks for the informative review.

    In the "more photos" section of the LC ad there's a pic (obviously from the past) of the lady in question as a happy homemaker. This leads one to believe there was a drastic change at some point; were there any overt signs of bad habits or a handler evident during your visit?

    I would like to see her, there's something great about pounding a homely chick who has a hot body but I've learned to avoid the ones with too many red flags.

  11. #20911
    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    She's got a tight little body 120 is for the hh?
    Isn't she a SW? She's very familiar.

  12. #20910
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester67  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little cutie today off Waldron Rd in an Economical motel. Set up was easy and off I went.

    No playing around here. I called as I pulled up and she opened the door immediately wearing a fishnet body suit looking good!

    Very nice girl and had a smile the whole time. Talkative and had no issues doing the cop test.

    She has a nice, slender body and the pics are accurate. She was killing me in the body suit. Small titties flat tummy and a nice ass. Tight kitty and we made out w heavy petting for a few minutes. She got really wet and I went in. She worked it really good and I enjoyed her enthusiasm immensely. She finished on me and moaned, like a long slow rumble. Face was a 5, but she probably could've looked cute made up.

    80/120/160.

    Good luck!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64802300
    She's got a tight little body 120 is for the hh?

  13. #20909

  14. #20908

    Brei

    I met with Brei tonight and was very impressed as she totally gets into it and eager to please. She doesn't have an ad online but here number is 9315539092. She will be on my weekly visit list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6752C0AD-3530-4B39-86B2-23E8B7679D3C_1_201_a.jpg‎   9E195D74-AE5C-4894-90BE-23EE55C4B1B4_1_201_a.jpg‎  

  15. #20907
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 1
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape