Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 875 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 375 775 825 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 925 975 1375 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11424

    Varies

    Like all things with SBs it varies from with different SBs. I had ones ask me to stay over at their place. One of my current SBs wants to give me extra copy of her apt keys. I know one member who hosts at his place, and all his SBs sleep over.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Always wondered if SB's do overnight for the meet or its extra.

  2. #11423

    The SB SDMBri Experience

    She sounds like a keeper. I did the SB with SAA for a few years with some really good experiences. But the quality of the babies really dropped off and at the same time the number of scammers really picked up. I haven't been back there but would be interested in Bri if you don't mind sharing her and if she doesn't mind being shared.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Daddy Meet for the Win!

    Just wanted to follow up after I posted a little while back about there being no good talent out there and my experiences with list crawler girls. I ended up on the Sugar Daddy Meet site and made a lot good contacts relatively quickly but one in particular is really worth sharing about. Her name is Bri she's in her early 20's and Hot Af perfect body tight little pussy absolutely zero signs or indications of drug just young, fun and broke LOL After exchanging some messages on Snap she agreed to a meet and greet lunch for $. Which was well worth it because after that she agreed to a PPM arrangement of $$. I was skeptical at first homestly because of how fucking hot she was but sure enough next time I text her an hour later I was creampieing her in a hotel. Total GFE bbj and BBFS wasnt even a question or negotiation she just went with it with no hesitation. As far as I can see the sugar saddy sites are the way to go! $$. And I can cream a smoking hot 22 yo anytime I damn near want, yes please! Just thought I'd share my experience for anyone thinking of going the sugar daddy route. P. S she also let me take vids and pics. Definitely money well spent! Don't know how graphic I can get with the pics but ill post a few of her for reference of quality.

  3. #11422
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    If everyone can start referring her as SDMBri, then we can avoid confusion with the other Bri from Crofton and for those who want to search can do it by typing SDMBri. Just my 2 cents.
    No need to start referring to her as SDMBri or anything to avoid confusion with the 2 bri / brees. If only there was a different thread that addressed sugarbabies, hmm. Oh yeah there is. At least the seniors on that thread usually provide a link to the sugarbabies actual SA profiles.

  4. #11421

    Falisha

    I had a dream of purple hair. Quick responses to text. She is a thick chick with a good attitude and cute smile. This dream consisted of a are&b concert with a singer that really know how to work a mic. Attentive to the audience polite and not robotic. I will repeat.

    Only con was I didn't have time for another song.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...s/459529126701

  5. #11420

    Does ppm include overnight

    Always wondered if SB's do overnight for the meet or its extra.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Daddy Meet for the Win!

    Just wanted to follow up after I posted a little while back about there being no good talent out there and my experiences with list crawler girls. I ended up on the Sugar Daddy Meet site and made a lot good contacts relatively quickly but one in particular is really worth sharing about. Her name is Bri she's in her early 20's and Hot Af perfect body tight little pussy absolutely zero signs or indications of drug just young, fun and broke LOL After exchanging some messages on Snap she agreed to a meet and greet lunch for $. Which was well worth it because after that she agreed to a PPM arrangement of $$. I was skeptical at first homestly because of how fucking hot she was but sure enough next time I text her an hour later I was creampieing her in a hotel. Total GFE bbj and BBFS wasnt even a question or negotiation she just went with it with no hesitation. As far as I can see the sugar saddy sites are the way to go! $$. And I can cream a smoking hot 22 yo anytime I damn near want, yes please! Just thought I'd share my experience for anyone thinking of going the sugar daddy route. P. S she also let me take vids and pics. Definitely money well spent! Don't know how graphic I can get with the pics but ill post a few of her for reference of quality.

  6. #11419

    Angel is still around

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmills13  [View Original Post]
    I heard she went to Wv too, do you know which part?
    Don't think she's in WV. She still messages from time to time seeing if I want to meet up.

  7. #11418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Layla

    Does anyone know if Layla is creampie friendly? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64896746.

    Chico.

  8. #11417
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeUseJay  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Daddy Meet for the Win!

    Just wanted to follow up after I posted a little while back about there being no good talent out there and my experiences with list crawler girls. I ended up on the Sugar Daddy Meet site and made a lot good contacts relatively quickly but one in particular is really worth sharing about. Her name is Bri she's in her early 20's and Hot Af perfect body tight little pussy absolutely zero signs or indications of drug just young, fun and broke LOL After exchanging some messages on Snap she agreed to a meet and greet lunch for $. Which was well worth it because after that she agreed to a PPM arrangement of $$. I was skeptical at first homestly because of how fucking hot she was but sure enough next time I text her an hour later I was creampieing her in a hotel. Total GFE bbj and BBFS wasnt even a question or negotiation she just went with it with no hesitation. As far as I can see the sugar saddy sites are the way to go! $$. And I can cream a smoking hot 22 yo anytime I damn near want, yes please! Just thought I'd share my experience for anyone thinking of going the sugar daddy route. P. S she also let me take vids and pics. Definitely money well spent! Don't know how graphic I can get with the pics but ill post a few of her for reference of quality.
    If everyone can start referring her as SDMBri, then we can avoid confusion with the other Bri from Crofton and for those who want to search can do it by typing SDMBri. Just my 2 cents.

  9. #11416

    SDM Experience

    Sugar Daddy Meet for the Win!

    Just wanted to follow up after I posted a little while back about there being no good talent out there and my experiences with list crawler girls. I ended up on the Sugar Daddy Meet site and made a lot good contacts relatively quickly but one in particular is really worth sharing about. Her name is Bri she's in her early 20's and Hot Af perfect body tight little pussy absolutely zero signs or indications of drug just young, fun and broke LOL After exchanging some messages on Snap she agreed to a meet and greet lunch for $. Which was well worth it because after that she agreed to a PPM arrangement of $$. I was skeptical at first homestly because of how fucking hot she was but sure enough next time I text her an hour later I was creampieing her in a hotel. Total GFE bbj and BBFS wasnt even a question or negotiation she just went with it with no hesitation. As far as I can see the sugar saddy sites are the way to go! $$. And I can cream a smoking hot 22 yo anytime I damn near want, yes please! Just thought I'd share my experience for anyone thinking of going the sugar daddy route. P. S she also let me take vids and pics. Definitely money well spent! Don't know how graphic I can get with the pics but ill post a few of her for reference of quality.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 967B7EF1-9ABD-404F-853E-C2FD802C9C2A.jpg‎   D2572076-3B57-4FE8-9355-3FC7C648780B.jpg‎   96A3F820-0EB0-4370-897E-29AB3202C50C.jpg‎  

  10. #11415

  11. #11414
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKnauf  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a few years since she stopped mic work with cim. Used to be named Aries. I used to see her for 50 Mario coins. Now she wants at least 100. She was always a good date. But I'm going to wait until she does incalls before I see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64857110
    I used to see her frequently a few years back as well. But, she seems to be doing what most girls are doing as far as charging higher rates while not having an incall spot etc. I'll pay a little extra for the convenience of an incall, but at $1 with no incall I may as well stretch those bills on the street.

  12. #11413

    Eclipse

    Haven't seen her in a few years since she stopped mic work with cim. Used to be named Aries. I used to see her for 50 Mario coins. Now she wants at least 100. She was always a good date. But I'm going to wait until she does incalls before I see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64857110

  13. #11412
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    Although I haven't seen her in quite a while, my experiences with her over a number of visits was always positive. On time, decent menu, very cute woman, not robotic at all. A bit pricey for some, but I believe well worth it.
    Saw her about a year ago, she's a little older than pics but still hot. Would recommend.

  14. #11411

    At least 2 girls

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    In the photos on EB for this ad and one is Nasty Nikki. Multiple girls on a "new" providers ad or photos usually gets the spidey sense tingling. Glad you made it as best you could. BTW, Nikki has been posting less and less on STG, anyone seen her lately?

    Dobson.

  15. #11410
    Quote Originally Posted by MarlinMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw ad for Madona on escort alligator 202 xxx 9850. No intell so TOFTT with a SS. Texted to see if she was available. She replied. Sure. 100/150 / 250 rates quoted.

    Nice hotel near BWI. I had high hopes. She opened door and was OK looking with push up bra and panties. I got undressed and she turned off lights in room. Leaving bathroom light on.

    I figured she was setting the mood. And asked her to take off her bra. She did and damn. Deflated boobs that were a mess. Picture a tennis ball in a tube sock. Oh well, was not there to tit fuck and she started with a nice CBJ. It was actually good and soon I asked her to get on top. She was OK with cowgirl but not her favorite. Soon switched to miss. Her legs spread wide and I was hitting it hard.

    Rolled her over on her knees for doggie and OMG. Her entire ass was covered in sores. Jr went semi limp. No wonder lights were low. I went back to miss but it was not happening. She offered bare, umm no way.

    Finished with hand job and gave her the $1. She never asked for it. About only good thing of the date. Was there about 35 minutes. Way past SS limit.

    On way to lobby saw a bathroom and went in and washed off JR and my legs / belly. Any where I though might have touched raw skin. Threw my under pants in trash can.

    Use your own judgement on this one. She is pleasant woman but more street walker than escort material.
    Here is her ad for reference: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2025399850.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape