Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 24533
-
07-23-21 17:48 #11408Senior Member

Posts: 171At least 2 girls
In the photos on EB for this ad and one is Nasty Nikki. Multiple girls on a "new" providers ad or photos usually gets the spidey sense tingling. Glad you made it as best you could. BTW, Nikki has been posting less and less on STG, anyone seen her lately?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
07-23-21 16:30 #11407Senior Member

Posts: 1626Here is her ad for reference: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2025399850.
Originally Posted by MarlinMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 16:10 #11406Senior Member

Posts: 157Madona
Saw ad for Madona on escort alligator 202 xxx 9850. No intell so TOFTT with a SS. Texted to see if she was available. She replied. Sure. 100/150 / 250 rates quoted.
Nice hotel near BWI. I had high hopes. She opened door and was OK looking with push up bra and panties. I got undressed and she turned off lights in room. Leaving bathroom light on.
I figured she was setting the mood. And asked her to take off her bra. She did and damn. Deflated boobs that were a mess. Picture a tennis ball in a tube sock. Oh well, was not there to tit fuck and she started with a nice CBJ. It was actually good and soon I asked her to get on top. She was OK with cowgirl but not her favorite. Soon switched to miss. Her legs spread wide and I was hitting it hard.
Rolled her over on her knees for doggie and OMG. Her entire ass was covered in sores. Jr went semi limp. No wonder lights were low. I went back to miss but it was not happening. She offered bare, umm no way.
Finished with hand job and gave her the $1. She never asked for it. About only good thing of the date. Was there about 35 minutes. Way past SS limit.
On way to lobby saw a bathroom and went in and washed off JR and my legs / belly. Any where I though might have touched raw skin. Threw my under pants in trash can.
Use your own judgement on this one. She is pleasant woman but more street walker than escort material.
-
07-23-21 14:36 #11405Senior Member

Posts: 1626It seems Cici never responds to calls or texts at-least this week. Did anyone get a chance to visit her this week? She has been in this game from mid 2019 but was working from Morgantown, WV.
Originally Posted by WangusMaximus
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 14:29 #11404Senior Member

Posts: 1626Here is the ad for Karmen.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...528/4433909307
-
07-23-21 02:08 #11403Senior Member

Posts: 120It says in the ad which is which:
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
Blue is the blonde, Karman is the brunette.
-
07-22-21 22:52 #11402Senior Member

Posts: 586Karmen is the dark-haired, Blue is the blonde.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 22:39 #11401Senior Member

Posts: 303The ad says Blue. Blonde, Karman. Brunette. And Blue is the Nikki / blue eyes that use to be in Cockeysville.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 22:01 #11400Senior Member

Posts: 209Who's Karmen and who is Blue in the pics??
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 15:19 #11399Senior Member

Posts: 94Phyuck Yiu
Phyuck Yiu Clear your inbox.
-
07-22-21 13:12 #11398Senior Member

Posts: 396Post is gone.
Originally Posted by Hongdongfuey
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 02:48 #11397Regular Member

Posts: 1Wouldn't repeat
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15588009
Seen shorty she had people hiding in the bathroom I didn't know until I was getting neck and shorty stopped to ask dude something.
-
07-22-21 00:12 #11396Senior Member

Posts: 265Nicki=Blue
Nichole aka Blue WAS in Cockeysville, but moves around the county a bit. Only Nicki in Cockeysville I have encountered. You other fellows correct me if I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by CuminCider
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 21:31 #11395Senior Member

Posts: 128Roxy
Damn.
I haven't seen her since 2019 decided to pull the plug again and it was kinda of a let down. She is not as fully figured as her pics would suggest. She looks about 15-20 lbs lighter. She still has a slight booty but nothing like I used to remember.
She's pretty cool and everything I just don't think I can see her again until the meat comes back. I was also turned off by her just bringing her sweatpants down just above her knees and pulling her pants straight up after it's done. It's probably why it didn't smell like roses while I was behind her.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...284/4437873580
-
07-21-21 18:17 #11394Senior Member

Posts: 414Jordan
I tried her last weekend for the first time and loved it. 150 hh and everything is covered but she opened the door in some lingerie, asked me to get comfortable, did a lap dance and some teasing, then CBJ, cfs lots of positions including her ontop. I'm going to see her again before she leaves. Very clean, nice smile, and didn't see any signs of usage.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






