Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 148 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #969
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I've encountered my share of posters here who I wouldn't be surprised ended up prostitute serial killers.
    Same, I tend to back away from contributing here when I see that.

    The best part was reading the justification for requiring a deposit. They are working hard on trying to normalize it while we fight tooth and nail to stop it. I wonder what the norm will be in three years.
    I've paid small deposits in the past and never had it go south, but I don't typically see Listcrawler girls, either. It deposits became normalized I'd stick to seeing the same people I've seen for years or else just stop hobbying.

  2. #968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Dark mirror

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    This is the one I was referring to. It does pull back the curtain a bit. But it's the indoctrination that gets me. Some of these women absolutely hate men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    For sure, some of them are overcompensating and I'm sure others have had enough bad experiences to put them off. That's understandable, I just wish circumstances legally were better so they didn't have to resort to hate. I also think some of them have too high expectations going into that work, which isn't any different than going to buy a car. The ones who can dissociate are a lot better off than the ones who grew up with the princess / hero bullshit. Business is business.

    But the ones who just seem full of furious rage over every little thing are definitely in the wrong line of work.

    I also take that board with a bit of salt. Some of it is just venting around the water cooler. My coworkers and I gripe amongst ourselves about our customers all the time too, and really most of them are ok.
    It's a fascinating read because it really is a mirror of this board in a lot of ways. The same things we complain about with them they complain about from the other direction with us. There are girls who have an almost pathological hatred of men there and I've encountered my share of posters here who I wouldn't be surprised ended up prostitute serial killers.

    The best part was reading the justification for requiring a deposit. They are working hard on trying to normalize it while we fight tooth and nail to stop it. I wonder what the norm will be in three years.

  3. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    This is the one I was referring to. It does pull back the curtain a bit. But it's the indoctrination that gets me. Some of these women absolutely hate men.
    For sure, some of them are overcompensating and I'm sure others have had enough bad experiences to put them off. That's understandable, I just wish circumstances legally were better so they didn't have to resort to hate. I also think some of them have too high expectations going into that work, which isn't any different than going to buy a car. The ones who can dissociate are a lot better off than the ones who grew up with the princess / hero bullshit. Business is business.

    But the ones who just seem full of furious rage over every little thing are definitely in the wrong line of work.

    I also take that board with a bit of salt. Some of it is just venting around the water cooler. My coworkers and I gripe amongst ourselves about our customers all the time too, and really most of them are ok.

  4. #966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you chose the examples you did because they will make it easier for me to explain my point. Understand that I'm not here to bash your decision to see this girl, nor am I discounting your experience. From my 8 or 9 years in this hobby, I've come to understand that pricing means nothing in terms of value. In the backpage days, you could find early 20's hot American pussy that was undervalued. These girls were often young and somewhat innocent and inexperienced. And they were hot. Of course they weren't the elegant and refined type of hot. They were the college dorm type of hot. The downfall of backpage led to a complete makeover of the industry with a lot of girls moving towards arrangements. Since then, the hobby in Chicago has been on a steady decline. It's gotten increasingly difficult to find those types of girls period, let alone at a value.

    .
    I'm not disagreeing with you. In fact I largely agree. I think the only real difference in our points is that I sometimes enjoy having a nice salt room, sauna, spa bath, fruit and cheese plate, and champagne with a cherry inside to go along with my massage and you never do. I think that's fair and that's why there's a market for both high end steakhouses and hole in the wall hidden gems. And probably why I've enjoyed steaks from both (although you clearly liked The Steakhouse a lot more than I did).

  5. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    This is the one I was referring to. It does pull back the curtain a bit. But it's the indoctrination that gets me. Some of these women absolutely hate men.

  6. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    As someone who has both gone to Asian apartments places and dropped over a grand on one girl, I can tell you they are very, very different experiences. Whether one is better than another for you is an individual question, not much different from any other debate about luxury vs. Utility. "Why get a Lexus when a Toyota has many of the same parts?" "Why go to the Spa at that Pennisula for $300 when you can get just as good a massage at your local Thai place?" "Why eat at Alinea when the food is better and cheaper at Publican?" I get it. For a lot of people food is food pussy is pussy.

    Personally I enjoy both luxury and utility depending on my mood. But that's just me.
    I'm glad you chose the examples you did because they will make it easier for me to explain my point. Understand that I'm not here to bash your decision to see this girl, nor am I discounting your experience. From my 8 or 9 years in this hobby, I've come to understand that pricing means nothing in terms of value. In the backpage days, you could find early 20's hot American pussy that was undervalued. These girls were often young and somewhat innocent and inexperienced. And they were hot. Of course they weren't the elegant and refined type of hot. They were the college dorm type of hot. The downfall of backpage led to a complete makeover of the industry with a lot of girls moving towards arrangements. Since then, the hobby in Chicago has been on a steady decline. It's gotten increasingly difficult to find those types of girls period, let alone at a value.

    So for your example regarding the massage. For me, the actual massage is the deciding factor, not the location, and not the posh they attempt to surround it with. I am someone who frequents thai parlors for legit massages and I have had some young and attractive providers over the years. And they all have one thing in common. The quality of the massage was excellent. And so in my mind, if I'm getting a high quality massage by a young and attractive thai girl, then what does a place like the Peninsula have to top that? But more specifically, to top that value? Because I feel like when you are paying such a large sum, as people do with certain escorts, it is something of a defense mechanism to re-rate the experience on a higher level to justify the amount paid. But if we took.

    The two therapists and placed them in a neutral location, who is the more attractive provider and who gives the best massage? That will be the one that I will see.

    For me value does not mean budget or the lowest price point. I have never seen a girl off of LC or any of the other low-end sites, for the simple reason that most of the girls appear to have something wrong with them, be it an addiction or something similar, or are plain unattractive. For me value means from an objective point of view, you are getting your money's worth in terms of looks, age, and LACK of experience. To me, the more experience a girl has in the hobby, the more fake it feels. The more mechanical she becomes. And the more she has to rely on the distracting aspects of the experience like the surroundings, drinks, and conversation to suspend disbelief. But again, if you were to remove her from those surroundings and place her in a neutral location, how does she compare with the other girls? That's how I decide value.

    There is value to be had at Asian apartments but it is not as common as the thread here will lead you to believe. Over the past 18 months there have been maybe 5 to 7 girls at these apartments who objectively had a model like appearance and who could realistically get away with a 500 dollar price point if they took the time to create their own page and went independent. To see them for 240 to 280 with VIP service is a value. This is why I frequent the euro massage locations on RR as well. They are YMMV. The most they promise is L1 so as to allow them the discretion of deciding who to offer more services to. The girls are all in their 20's and are all attractive. And the experiences are as close to real life as they come simply because nothing is promised and yet everything is likely available.

    Finally since you brought up food, I will leave you with another example to further illustrate my point. The best steak I ever had in Las Vegas was at the steakhouse in Circus Circus. You would never think it possible and the idea of going to that hotel likely turned away a lot of customers. But the reality was that they had one of the best steakhouses in Vegas for many years hidden inside one of the scummiest casinos in town.

  7. #963

    +1

    That's why I do 30 min. But I did have an outcall massage lady who did 2 pops and with that and the massage it went an hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    If you guys finish before the time you paid for that's on you. Then pretty much she'll assume playtime is over. Don't blame or get mad at the WG. You should already know what time frame you'll be done so you can pay accordingly based on that.

  8. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    My take on some of the comments is its just a job for them, a business transaction. This is what I always thought anyway.
    Of course we already knew that, but it's for sure interesting to see the reality behind the act sometimes. And some guys really should have a look at it for a wake up call. A good escort wants you to have a good time if they're good at their job. No reason to hate on them for that or go all incel like some of the guys do. I try to do well at my job too. Just pay your money and enjoy, and keep your head on straight. Everyone gets what they want.

  9. #961
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    If you guys finish before the time you paid for that's on you. Then pretty much she'll assume playtime is over. Don't blame or get mad at the WG. You should already know what time frame you'll be done so you can pay accordingly based on that.
    It will not be the first time you paid for a nutty estimate.

    LOL.

    What RonM said goes for a half hour session, I agree.

    If you pay for a whole hour and get your nut in he first fifteen minutes, you should expect MGOG because you will not get any refund. Make all that clear ahead of time if you have to. Better yet, develop regulars and know what to expect.

    When a worker is new to me, I never schedule an hour. I prefer to go in for a quicky, then if you want more (now or later) arrange that after you had the chance to experience her first hand. (cough).

    How about asking her "Do I get a tip for finishing early and leaving you extra time for yourself?".

    Good f'ing luck, Charlie.

  10. #960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Finishing Before The Time You Paid For.

    If you guys finish before the time you paid for that's on you. Then pretty much she'll assume playtime is over. Don't blame or get mad at the WG. You should already know what time frame you'll be done so you can pay accordingly based on that.

  11. #959
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I've been following this debate for a while. In my experience, the lower end to mid-level girls see an hour as "up to an hour" which means as soon as you cum, your time is up. I don't consider that a scam or rip off because of how common that is. That's why I always say if the girl offers a QV or a HH rate, go with that instead.
    Oddly enough, most of the girls I've been with, virtually all from LC, had no problem understanding that an hour is an hour. That's not some sort of tricky IQ test. If that was seldom the case, I would have adapted by now. So if I pay for an hour (*not* the qv and *not* the hhr, even if offered) and don't get it, I absolutely consider that a scam. Especially when the end of the session had nothing to do with first pop, since I didn't even get it, as with that cunnt Missy and her bullshit excuses (which was not unique to me).

    I tend to come earlier in the session because it's harder for me to come later. (Getting old sucks.) Then I move on to other activities, none of which involve cards or dice. They are all activities that I asked about when I chose to pay for the hour, so these women have no reason to be surprised.

    I will say that one woman told me a couple years ago that I was unusual in wanting every second, rather than just coming and leaving. But I'd told her from the very start that I use the whole time I pay for, so that was never an issue with her.

    I've also taken to informing girls in advance of all my expectations. That has avoided some of the bullshit.

  12. #958
    My take on some of the comments is its just a job for them, a business transaction. This is what I always thought anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]

  13. #957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    As someone who has done both

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    From her site:

    1 hour "reconnect" $700.

    1. 5 Hours "Bring The Bubbly" $1000 *preferred minimum for first time suitors, longer dates encouraged*.

    2 Hours "most requested" $1400.

    3 Hours "another round" $1900.

    4 Hours "dinner date" $2400.

    6 Hours "A city night / day out" $3500.

    24 Hours "Clock Free" $8000.

    Her pics look decent but I have viewed a lot of these types of pages from TER and I mostly see average looking girls with above average looking webpages who use stilted language in an attempt to oversell what is being offered. They spend their money on professional photographers who pick perfect angles and employ photoshop to liposuction their pics.

    These are the types of escorts who hang out in escort forums in their spare time and lecture other girls about "giving it away" and how their jobs are so difficult because mongers don't want to give up their identities. They all have wishlists from Amazon or high end department stores using phrases like "spoil me" or "if you're feeling generous. " Like this isn't your wedding, *****. Nobody cares what would look good in your kitchen.

    We all have different tastes and I'm not here to judge those who spend their hard earned on these types of girls. However, if I'm going to spend 1 k for an hour and a half, I would much rather take that to an Asian apartment, tip the door guy to lock the doors and buy all 3 girls in VIP for a couple of hours. But that's just me.
    As someone who has both gone to Asian apartments places and dropped over a grand on one girl, I can tell you they are very, very different experiences. Whether one is better than another for you is an individual question, not much different from any other debate about luxury vs. Utility. "Why get a Lexus when a Toyota has many of the same parts?" "Why go to the Spa at that Pennisula for $300 when you can get just as good a massage at your local Thai place?" "Why eat at Alinea when the food is better and cheaper at Publican?" I get it. For a lot of people food is food pussy is pussy.

    Personally I enjoy both luxury and utility depending on my mood. But that's just me.

  14. #956
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Could you direct to some of these escort forums? I think it would be fun (&informative) to see the world from the other side. Do they review us like we review them?
    LOL! Here's a good one.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SexWorkersOnly/

  15. #955
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Could you direct to some of these escort forums? I think it would be fun (&informative) to see the world from the other side. Do they review us like we review them?
    Try ECCIE.net. They have a co-ed section & a ladies only section. There is interaction between men & women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape