Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 258 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3860
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2540

    Visiting

    I am from Indy and visiting Pittsburgh next week. Any good AMPs in the Canonsburg Southpointe area?

  2. #2539
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoeSmithh  [View Original Post]
    I've done the house fee usually $60. Then for whatever happens, that is the tip, usually anything from $40-up. Say I go in, get an hour massage for 60, the 60 is for the house, the tip is for whatever happens after you both are in the room and agree with for whatever you get. I usually pay 60-100 for FS.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    House fee + tip= total! Say 60+ 40= 100 got it?
    You guys are the best, thank you! That's totally reasonable. This is going to be awesome!

  3. #2538
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude2112  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me, I'm a little slow. So, we're talking about $60 for the normal massage / house fee + her quoted price for the HJ ($40 or so) + ANOTHER $40 for the tip totaling $140 out the door?
    House fee + tip= total! Say 60+ 40= 100 got it?

  4. #2537

    Total

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude2112  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me, I'm a little slow. So, we're talking about $60 for the normal massage / house fee + her quoted price for the HJ ($40 or so) + ANOTHER $40 for the tip totaling $140 out the door?
    I've done the house fee usually $60. Then for whatever happens, that is the tip, usually anything from $40-up. Say I go in, get an hour massage for 60, the 60 is for the house, the tip is for whatever happens after you both are in the room and agree with for whatever you get. I usually pay 60-100 for FS.

  5. #2536
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    It is the norm to tip $ 40.00 for a hand job! Now depending on her, tech, that may change, some do boys, ass, and more with a HJ, so price may change, what you get, fill in the end when you leave?
    Forgive me, I'm a little slow. So, we're talking about $60 for the normal massage / house fee + her quoted price for the HJ ($40 or so) + ANOTHER $40 for the tip totaling $140 out the door?

  6. #2535

    Thank you!

    Guess I am glad I never went there. Just seemed way too exposed. Thanks again.

  7. #2534

    Cranberry or Mars?

    Any gem or two around here while I take an afternoon brewery trip? I checked RM and google. Sounds legit up there.

  8. #2533
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Little help

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude2112  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. Most of the information online is outdated or from different cities. I've never done this before, but I'd like to put my Covid "stimulus" money to proper use. There's a place close to me in South Park that has a $60 house fee for the massage. Once you go through the procedure and then come to an understanding about what you'd like next (HJ), I assume she'll give me a price then proceed. I don't know what the current going rate for a HJ is and I don't want to get ripped off. Say it's $50. Am I then expected to pay $50 in addition to a tip? I'm not rich and I don't want to overpay, but at the same time, I don't want to piss her off. What would be a fair price to pay her aside from the house fee for just a HJ plus tip, if necessary?
    It is the norm to tip $ 40.00 for a hand job! Now depending on her, tech, that may change, some do boys, ass, and more with a HJ, so price may change, what you get, fill in the end when you leave?

  9. #2532
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Build a rapport with those you like and doors will open. Have fun, good luck, please be nice and report your experiences.
    Thank you for the great feedback! They do have a TS, so I'm curious about that. Of course I'll be nice to her and hope to be a regular customer if the funds are available. This sounds amazing! I will absolutely post my experiences after I get the courage to finally do this, but it will happen sooner rather than later. Just to clarify, only pay the amount she tells me unless the service is better than I expected? $100 for a TS, massage and HJ sounds like a deal!

  10. #2531
    I don't know that place in particular. In general, pay the house fee up front. If you're going to a known FS place, they generally take the donation up front. If you're going to a YMMV place depending on the provider and client, then it varies greatly. Some ask "how much you pay. " Some ask what you want which is always a good approach for LEO check. When you say you want everything, some will tell you a tip amount while others will not and leave it up to you.

    We all have different perspectives and budgets. IMHO, a standard RandT is 40. I have given more when the gal really get into it with teasing, whispering in my ear, getting naked, putting my hands where she wants them, etc. I suggest you not over pay which then drives the price up for those who follow. FS should run 120-140 which is the tip on top of the house fee. If they're taking everything up front, no need to tip further unless something extraordinary happens.

    I suggest being polite and respectful. Offer to hug the gal when you first meet in the room. Reveal the wad of cash you have so she knows it's there. Never touch them without getting their permission. Once granted, it's OK to push a little to see what's available. If there's a TS, take advantage of it. It's a way to demonstrate you're clean, and often there's some great fun to be had there too, or you'll know she either is or is not much of a teaser.

    Build a rapport with those you like and doors will open. Have fun, good luck, please be nice and report your experiences.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude2112  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. Most of the information online is outdated or from different cities. I've never done this before, but I'd like to put my Covid "stimulus" money to proper use. There's a place close to me in South Park that has a $60 house fee for the massage. Once you go through the procedure and then come to an understanding about what you'd like next (HJ), I assume she'll give me a price then proceed. I don't know what the current going rate for a HJ is and I don't want to get ripped off. Say it's $50. Am I then expected to pay $50 in addition to a tip? I'm not rich and I don't want to overpay, but at the same time, I don't want to piss her off. What would be a fair price to pay her aside from the house fee for just a HJ plus tip, if necessary?
    Last edited by Newbie58; 07-23-21 at 11:47. Reason: fix typo

  11. #2530

    Noob questions

    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. Most of the information online is outdated or from different cities. I've never done this before, but I'd like to put my Covid "stimulus" money to proper use. There's a place close to me in South Park that has a $60 house fee for the massage. Once you go through the procedure and then come to an understanding about what you'd like next (HJ), I assume she'll give me a price then proceed. I don't know what the current going rate for a HJ is and I don't want to get ripped off. Say it's $50. Am I then expected to pay $50 in addition to a tip? I'm not rich and I don't want to overpay, but at the same time, I don't want to piss her off. What would be a fair price to pay her aside from the house fee for just a HJ plus tip, if necessary?

  12. #2529

    White Oak AMP

    There are 3 ladies. Two ladies are in their late 40's and below average looking. One lady (Annie) is in her late 30's. Since she wears mask, I guess her age based on her body. Big tits. Thorough massage with HE for 0. 4. With 0. 5 she let you feel for tits. Had a nice session.

  13. #2528

    Some places you have good luck

    I got lucky at some places and even didn't ask or negotiate. I guess sometimes you got to have that charm? I've gotten FS, BBBJ. You tip good, next time they remember you and give you more than what you want? Some don't want to go down that way and stay strictly business. Just respect them and keep your hands to yourself until they take your hands and give you hints. I need to try my luck in the city and Wexford.

  14. #2527

    Wexford

    Been to there 2 or 3 times. Any specific person? Asked for nuru on phone said yes. Hesitant to go again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Under60  [View Original Post]
    This is my first time posting
    though I've been reading the firm for years.

    I'm not from PA only been here a few months but been on the hobby for 6-7 yrs.

    I read the post and sometimes I'm amazed at what some of you guys report.

    I've gotten FS in Monroeville (near the hotel), and the place out near Wexford and BBBJ at some place and squirrel hill. And I only been here since Christmas. Now I'm not 100% successful 100% of the time but it happens. Do I pay a little more than if I drove across the border to Warren or Youngstown? Probably. But these HJ queens require a little more prodding I guess.

    Either way I'm surprised when I see so many reports about empty hunts for extras. I also theorize that a lotta guys (like myself) who get a little bit more than the handshake tend to keep things quite so as not to ruin the good things we have going. But seeing as how I'm my leaving the area soon figured I'd let you guys know.

    Good luck out there.

  15. #2526

    Luck or something else

    This is my first time posting though I've been reading the firm for years.

    I'm not from PA only been here a few months but been on the hobby for 6-7 yrs.

    I read the post and sometimes I'm amazed at what some of you guys report.

    I've gotten FS in Monroeville (near the hotel), and the place out near Wexford and BBBJ at some place and squirrel hill. And I only been here since Christmas. Now I'm not 100% successful 100% of the time but it happens. Do I pay a little more than if I drove across the border to Warren or Youngstown? Probably. But these HJ queens require a little more prodding I guess.

    Either way I'm surprised when I see so many reports about empty hunts for extras. I also theorize that a lotta guys (like myself) who get a little bit more than the handshake tend to keep things quite so as not to ruin the good things we have going. But seeing as how I'm my leaving the area soon figured I'd let you guys know.

    Good luck out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape