Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 10967
-
07-24-21 15:47 #5447Senior Member

Posts: 374Girl next door
https://www.seeking.com/member/27c7e...c-abb8549fe720
Yes she is the girl next and you need to push her like the girl next door.
-
07-24-21 06:22 #5446Senior Member

Posts: 3748Actually, it DOES cost something to PM them! Mainly the website fee! That's why I used my universal picture embed hack, in the past. (Which no longer works nearly as efficiently as before, since they discovered the main loop hole and plugged it. But it is STILL possible to get a photo through, with a message and ones email address or burner number embedded, if you are persistent and clever enough! There is always more than one way to skin a cat! 😼.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 06:19 #5445Senior Member

Posts: 3748Actually, it DOES cost something to PM them! Mainly the website fee! That's why I used my universal picture embed hack, in the past. (Which no longer works early as efficiently as before, since they discovered the main loop hole and plugged it. But it is STILL possible to get a photo through, with a message and ones email address or burner number embedded, if you are persistent and clever enough! There is always more than one way to skin a cat! 😼.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 21:41 #5444Senior Member

Posts: 96Good advice right here. She's also been on the site for a while, which is a plus, but not a guarantee.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 19:55 #5443Senior Member

Posts: 650I would make a plan for a meet and greet no cash exchanged and then if it works out move it to a hotel near by. Her price is good and she looks good. I'm sure she can manage a ride to a Starbucks or offer to pick her up and just do the meet and greet in the car before you reserve a room. Check in together though don't leave her alone in the car until you get a better read on it.
Originally Posted by Sbr45
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 17:36 #5442Regular Member

Posts: 10She is asking 2. 5 for 2 hrs. The car things worries me a bit too. I will have to let you know what I think if I ever do get to meet up with her.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 17:32 #5441Regular Member

Posts: 10Re: Gabby
I am texting with her. Just making sure that she is not cat fishing, flake, or a completely crazy woman. She has said some things that others have said, and when it was time to meet they disappear. Then again, could just be me.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 13:41 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 308I've texted with her, she's real but I didn't go too far because she has no car. But maybe could be had for 3
Originally Posted by Sbr45
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 12:22 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 650Doesn't cost anything to pm her. She looks real to me.
Originally Posted by Sbr45
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 05:42 #5438Regular Member

Posts: 10Gabby
Hi, has anyone seen Gabby before? I am curious if she is the real deal, or just another one of those fake profiles.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ae075...8-ee7fd685b238
-
07-22-21 19:23 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 3853https://www.seeking.com/member/e8ddd...1-61a6c05af350
Wants 3 bills, didn't ask whether she had a place or not.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a7513...e-53092039b650
Wants deposit to meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/44fa7...3-9d5727860396
Ghosted, wanted 2 bills. I wrote about her in previous post.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5af29...9-c02fbf3650d3
Only works in pairs, 250 each and you need to provide a place. No GFE, no kiss, no cuddle, basically can't do nothing except stick it in and goodbye. They are a couple.
Have fun.
-
07-22-21 15:36 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 3853Classic
https://www.seeking.com/member/ddc5b...9-68a5db73c907
An A for creativity. Pretty much straight to the point. Can't misinterpret this ad. LOL.
-
07-21-21 15:33 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 374Another go around
Had another turn with waiting to exhale.
Great type has the energy of a 30 something gets into loves the head game for.
And the gift is most guys wheel house very fair.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4712b...7-bbae120ca0c6
-
07-21-21 14:40 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 650Sent a PM with my method.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 11:48 #5433Regular Member

Posts: 10Got to love the response
Sure, I had to start back in postings from 2017 and sift through what people found worked, what didn't work, and not to use anything from Walmart because they have that "morality clause". Great. Also don't use the Vanilla card because it doesn't like overseas charges. If you pick up a prepaid card that SA doesn't like, go spend that card somewhere because you're not refunding it LOL.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
You could have said - "Pick up a prepaid card, I like to use this one because it works (insert card name here), and verify anonymously. After you do that share some of your experiences in this forum. " That took less words and no shade.
So, since I have been industrious on this site, for a long time, I'll share a little bit. Some of the SA girls like to use KIK, * Chaturbate, Instagram, and Snapchat. Sometimes they'll hit you back from your initial message to them. Especially if you tell them your SA account name and you've favorited them there. It's a complete hit-or-miss workaround that has been semi-successful for me. I've met 8 SA women this way, and some were good some didn't click. Apparently not as successful as I'd like, because I'm going and buying a membership on SA.










Reply With Quote






