Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4721
-
07-23-21 10:25 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 838Daycare
Yes she provides great service. Glad she is back during the day and has someone to watch her semen demons now that day cars are back open. I work in her area and she is always good for a lunch time break. She is way bigger but I'm into the more cushion for the pushing.
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 07:37 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 787Jackie
Unlike a lot of the ladies who advertise, when this one says in her ad, "Only contact me if you can come over right now," she really means it. I once texted her that I just needed 10 minutes to finish some stuff and then would start driving over to see her and without even asking me how long the drive would take (I could have been the next town over for all she knew) she replied to my text by reminding me that her ad had said, "only if you can come over now. " I'm pretty sure she's not interested in having visitors all day long, LOL.
Originally Posted by RandomFragment
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 20:41 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 356Jackie
Seems like her ad on STG is already down.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 16:37 #3188Banned Member

Posts: 942Plays games
Been trying for 1 year to meet her, still won't pick up the phone and talk to me, now its 100 texts to her, maybe a text back saying she is not available, its like an auto reply) not really her texting me, no effort on her part to reach out to me to meet me, so I'd be careful with this one, something is off with her, says she is in ayer mass in her ad.
Originally Posted by HornyMan85
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 14:35 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 624I ignore everything posted by someone who inserts a youtube link.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 23:04 #3186Senior Member

Posts: 213Alicia Let's have fun?
Are we talking about Alicia "Let's have fun"girl, who has gone downhill? By the way, is she still around? If you are referring to her, what do you mean exactly by Gone gone gon" LOL? I'm kinda confused.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 19:44 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 174Agreed, but the last time I saw her (do not recall when, maybe a couple of years ago?) she had become extremely skinny. She was always friendly and treated me well but it was obvious the drugs were taking their toll. I have not seen her recently so not sure how she is holding up now. I think she had moved out of state for a while because I saw some old ads indicating she was in Alabama.
Originally Posted by Misawa23
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 14:14 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 356Always wanted to see her
Seems like she only works intermittently now.
Originally Posted by Misawa23
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 14:13 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 84Looking for a non-smoker
I typically stick to AMPs for a few reasons one of the biggest is that I am a non-smoker. Not only do I find the smell of cigarettes disgusting but I'd have a really hard time explaining to my wife, why I smell like smoke. So I'm wondering if any of you have a utr or known provider that is a non-smoker? I've done K (who hasn't) and while she is a non-smoker, I just can't deal with her anymore. Hoping to find a few options. I'm mainly interested in quick BJ's here and there. Thanks.
-
07-20-21 13:40 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 58Good time
A while back when she use to post I saw her a few times. Had no complaints. That was when she first started posting though. Who knows now. Good luck keep me posted.
Originally Posted by HornyMan85
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 10:38 #3181Senior Member

Posts: 419I believe she is gone-gone-gone.
Originally Posted by Haligan1971
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc0G7kDqCRg
-
07-20-21 06:07 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 40Tattoo girl (Jackie) I think
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/incalls/40508269
Can anyone vouch that she's a good time? I've never really seen anyone confirm or deny if she was a good or bad time. Either way I'm probably going to see her soon and I'll let why'all know but I'm just looking for info before I take the plunge.
-
07-20-21 03:22 #3179Regular Member

Posts: 20Alysa
Is she still around or is she gone or gone gone.
-
07-14-21 18:12 #3178Senior Member

Posts: 266Unemployment and Child Tax Credit
If they became unemployed, then in most cases they are making more $ than working. If they have children, then they are making an extra 3 k per child. Add in the stimis, then they really have no interest in posting anywhere. When the UI goes away in Sept my guess is you will see a slight uptick. Then next Feb when they have their taxes done and they find out their EIC amounts to nothing and they have spent all their advanced tax credit and they are not getting a 10 k refund, then some might come back.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-21 16:02 #3177Senior Member

Posts: 838Wyp
I've saw an uptick during the pandemic on WYP or OF some that where sex workers mostly strippers who couldn't dance or single.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
Moms or coed looking to earn on the side. Mostly online work only or outrageous asking prices per meet.
Only found a few that turned out good in the short term but it has dried up again.









Reply With Quote






