Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 315 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3191

    Daycare

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/782191702482

    Had a day off from work and finally saw the famous Natalie. Not much else to add. She does deliver one of the best BBBJCIM I have ever had. Nice set of twins. Typical two call system. First address lead me to the house next door. Second call came as I was ringing the doorbell of the house next door. LOL. Lead me upstairs to her messy bedroom with toys strung out everywhere. She definitely delivers but way BIGGER than I would have liked. Her kids must be possessed by demons or from Arkham Asylum. Because the crayons markings all over all over her walls were insane. Damage was $80. I probably won't repeat. Not because of her service but my preference.
    Yes she provides great service. Glad she is back during the day and has someone to watch her semen demons now that day cars are back open. I work in her area and she is always good for a lunch time break. She is way bigger but I'm into the more cushion for the pushing.

  2. #3190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Seems like her ad on STG is already down.
    Unlike a lot of the ladies who advertise, when this one says in her ad, "Only contact me if you can come over right now," she really means it. I once texted her that I just needed 10 minutes to finish some stuff and then would start driving over to see her and without even asking me how long the drive would take (I could have been the next town over for all she knew) she replied to my text by reminding me that her ad had said, "only if you can come over now. " I'm pretty sure she's not interested in having visitors all day long, LOL.

  3. #3189

    Jackie

    Seems like her ad on STG is already down.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Been trying for 1 year to meet her, still won't pick up the phone and talk to me, now its 100 texts to her, maybe a text back saying she is not available, its like an auto reply) not really her texting me, no effort on her part to reach out to me to meet me, so I'd be careful with this one, something is off with her, says she is in ayer mass in her ad.

  4. #3188

    Plays games

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan85  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/incalls/40508269

    Can anyone vouch that she's a good time? I've never really seen anyone confirm or deny if she was a good or bad time. Either way I'm probably going to see her soon and I'll let why'all know but I'm just looking for info before I take the plunge.
    Been trying for 1 year to meet her, still won't pick up the phone and talk to me, now its 100 texts to her, maybe a text back saying she is not available, its like an auto reply) not really her texting me, no effort on her part to reach out to me to meet me, so I'd be careful with this one, something is off with her, says she is in ayer mass in her ad.

  5. #3187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624
    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about Alicia "Let's have fun"girl, who has gone downhill? By the way, is she still around? If you are referring to her, what do you mean exactly by Gone gone gon" LOL? I'm kinda confused.
    I ignore everything posted by someone who inserts a youtube link.

  6. #3186

    Alicia Let's have fun?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is gone-gone-gone.
    Are we talking about Alicia "Let's have fun"girl, who has gone downhill? By the way, is she still around? If you are referring to her, what do you mean exactly by Gone gone gon" LOL? I'm kinda confused.

  7. #3185
    Quote Originally Posted by Misawa23  [View Original Post]
    A while back when she use to post I saw her a few times. Had no complaints. That was when she first started posting though. Who knows now. Good luck keep me posted.
    Agreed, but the last time I saw her (do not recall when, maybe a couple of years ago?) she had become extremely skinny. She was always friendly and treated me well but it was obvious the drugs were taking their toll. I have not seen her recently so not sure how she is holding up now. I think she had moved out of state for a while because I saw some old ads indicating she was in Alabama.

  8. #3184

    Always wanted to see her

    Seems like she only works intermittently now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misawa23  [View Original Post]
    A while back when she use to post I saw her a few times. Had no complaints. That was when she first started posting though. Who knows now. Good luck keep me posted.

  9. #3183

    Looking for a non-smoker

    I typically stick to AMPs for a few reasons one of the biggest is that I am a non-smoker. Not only do I find the smell of cigarettes disgusting but I'd have a really hard time explaining to my wife, why I smell like smoke. So I'm wondering if any of you have a utr or known provider that is a non-smoker? I've done K (who hasn't) and while she is a non-smoker, I just can't deal with her anymore. Hoping to find a few options. I'm mainly interested in quick BJ's here and there. Thanks.

  10. #3182

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMan85  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/incalls/40508269

    Can anyone vouch that she's a good time? I've never really seen anyone confirm or deny if she was a good or bad time. Either way I'm probably going to see her soon and I'll let why'all know but I'm just looking for info before I take the plunge.
    A while back when she use to post I saw her a few times. Had no complaints. That was when she first started posting though. Who knows now. Good luck keep me posted.

  11. #3181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419
    Quote Originally Posted by Haligan1971  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around or is she gone or gone gone.
    I believe she is gone-gone-gone.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc0G7kDqCRg

  12. #3180

    Tattoo girl (Jackie) I think

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/incalls/40508269

    Can anyone vouch that she's a good time? I've never really seen anyone confirm or deny if she was a good or bad time. Either way I'm probably going to see her soon and I'll let why'all know but I'm just looking for info before I take the plunge.

  13. #3179

    Alysa

    Is she still around or is she gone or gone gone.

  14. #3178

    Unemployment and Child Tax Credit

    If they became unemployed, then in most cases they are making more $ than working. If they have children, then they are making an extra 3 k per child. Add in the stimis, then they really have no interest in posting anywhere. When the UI goes away in Sept my guess is you will see a slight uptick. Then next Feb when they have their taxes done and they find out their EIC amounts to nothing and they have spent all their advanced tax credit and they are not getting a 10 k refund, then some might come back.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    My guess on that issue is most of that type who used to post on CL or Backpage in casual encounters or the "dating" sections or just answer guys ads would never put up an ad in STG or similar sites. They didn't see themselves as that type and never will. Unfortunately I think the ship has sailed on that scenario. Maybe a few find WYP or SA but way more of a process than an anonymous ad on CL or BP used to be.
    Definitely do miss that type though. Met the 2 just mentioned as well as both Worcester & Gardner Sue's, Rhonda, and several others that were fun and no drama. The fun is almost not worth the risk these days.

  15. #3177

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    My guess on that issue is most of that type who used to post on CL or Backpage in casual encounters or the "dating" sections or just answer guys ads would never put up an ad in STG or similar sites. They didn't see themselves as that type and never will. Unfortunately I think the ship has sailed on that scenario. Maybe a few find WYP or SA but way more of a process than an anonymous ad on CL or BP used to be.
    Definitely do miss that type though. Met the 2 just mentioned as well as both Worcester & Gardner Sue's, Rhonda, and several others that were fun and no drama. The fun is almost not worth the risk these days.
    I've saw an uptick during the pandemic on WYP or OF some that where sex workers mostly strippers who couldn't dance or single.

    Moms or coed looking to earn on the side. Mostly online work only or outrageous asking prices per meet.

    Only found a few that turned out good in the short term but it has dried up again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape