Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 696 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 746 796 1196 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13610

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessFlash  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of scams does anyone know if this is just a crazy woman or more likely a scam? I keep seeing her ads and her website showing such odd reviews and my inability to find others really pings that radar.

    Http: cuddleandmassage. wixsite.com/.
    Scam, report her advert and bait her to waste time.

  2. #13609

    Dakini

    Quote Originally Posted by SliderZ  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this chick posted a couple of times but was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her?

    https://www.dakinigoddessofmarrakech.com/sessions.html
    AVOID! She is a scam!! Can't believe she is still pulling this off.

  3. #13608
    Also, I am seeing a big rise of activity in the area. I think when piper's agency went down (which is around 6-7 years ago?? When we still had "FCCC" the DC area is really hard to find good talents, except for those heavily screened kgirl agencies.

    It however looks that this area is fully alive again. We have MP, screens but much easier, a bunch of columbian cs, two or three legit escort agencies, and your normal kgirl. There’s plenty of info to be found on TER as well. I am glad that I do not need to travel to NYC for sextation weekends no more.

  4. #13607
    Seria at MP is great. Pretty crazy IMO that she does BBFS (for a fee — but still crazy).

    She is a legitimate Japanese. Really rare here in US, particularly for her quality. I have not seen such japanese quality even though I have had rather expansive experience with the whole k-girl circle.

    With DFK and her attitude (at 9 pm of a day I barely see any girls with her attitude), it's pretty much a must go scenario. It is definitely above and beyond your standard kgirl service, for a price (well, HH only LOL) that is not beatable in this area.

  5. #13606
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    Where have you been? They were offline for a few years but have been back for a year or two and doing very well. The Erotic Monkey is another one but most of its reviews are BS. Both are pay to view.
    TER is free with reviews.

  6. #13605
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftChariot  [View Original Post]
    Do a simple search and you will see, hard pass.
    Speaking of scams does anyone know if this is just a crazy woman or more likely a scam? I keep seeing her ads and her website showing such odd reviews and my inability to find others really pings that radar.

    Http: cuddleandmassage. wixsite.com/.

  7. #13604

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac32  [View Original Post]
    Is "The Erotic Review" still a thing? Or is there a similar forum like it? Was a great place for provider interaction.
    Where have you been? They were offline for a few years but have been back for a year or two and doing very well. The Erotic Monkey is another one but most of its reviews are BS. Both are pay to view.

  8. #13603
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadentme  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't make sense.... A year ago, or more, I used What's App to buy videos from her. They were explicit. Granted, I've never been with her, but considering how her videos were explicit, I would imagine that she would be fun, in person. Maybe she is uptight in person?

    I do think, however, that she is whack-a-mole crazy, considering how many reviews she has written about herself. But, oh my... those tatas.

    DM.
    Many negative warnings for probably 12-15 years, but she keeps reappearing. I've never taken the bait.

  9. #13602

    Doesn't make sense....

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftChariot  [View Original Post]
    Do a simple search and you will see, hard pass.
    Doesn't make sense.... A year ago, or more, I used What's App to buy videos from her. They were explicit. Granted, I've never been with her, but considering how her videos were explicit, I would imagine that she would be fun, in person. Maybe she is uptight in person?

    I do think, however, that she is whack-a-mole crazy, considering how many reviews she has written about herself. But, oh my... those tatas.

    DM.
    Last edited by Decadentme; 07-22-21 at 16:13. Reason: added more

  10. #13601

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by SliderZ  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this chick posted a couple of times but was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her?

    https://www.dakinigoddessofmarrakech.com/sessions.html
    Do a simple search and you will see, hard pass.

  11. #13600
    Quote Originally Posted by SliderZ  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this chick posted a couple of times but was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her?

    https://www.dakinigoddessofmarrakech.com/sessions.html
    It's been years but the last time I heard she was a scam artist.

  12. #13599

    Anyone?

    I've seen this chick posted a couple of times but was wondering if anyone has had any experience with her?

    https://www.dakinigoddessofmarrakech.com/sessions.html

  13. #13598

    Ter?

    Is "The Erotic Review" still a thing? Or is there a similar forum like it? Was a great place for provider interaction.

  14. #13597

    MP good news

    Quote Originally Posted by MiRoad  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't condemn MP because of one bad experience. It's always a good idea to check reviews (here and on the other site) before TOFT. MP has had a mixed bag of talent. Some suck (figuratively) and a couple have been great. It's like an ACS in that regard.
    I was complaining about Juri and she is gone. So MP is back on my list.

  15. #13596

    Milin Tysons

    There's tons of reviews on The othEr Review board starting from May 2021 until now. Only reason I took the leap. I've been looking for a young filipina or Thai in the nova area for a long while now. We use to regularly have some small operations that cycled FS young Thais but I've not been able to find any here for a few years.

    So my dream starts with a text, her promising the pic is real without me inquiring ("if it's not me you can walk" agreed to price $$. 40, and given an address. Upon arrival I text for room number and she directs me to a different garage location that is close by. Given the room number and head up. When she answers the door I'm pleased to see its girl from the photo. She's drop dead gorgeous and appears to be about 20-22 years old. Speaks English very well. The only appearance downside is the back side. Not entirely flat. It's curvy just small. She looked better than 90% of the best Bar girls in the best establishments in BKK. She offers shower, I drop cash on table, I take shower, come back and she drops her dress. I assumed she'd want me face down because she advertises a massage, but she said no, on your back. So she was rushing things which kinda sucked, but we all know the massage would've been garbage anyways. I will say she didn't rush thru the fun. Began a 10 or so minutes BBBJ with lots of attention. Then thru on the cover. I'd normally ask for doggy but since the front was better than the back I asked for Mish. The only downside to the Mish was once I eventually tried to throw her legs up I got met with some push back, but eventually I muscled thru and got the desired angle without push back. I played with the boltons a bit and then blew the load. She made plenty of the fun sounds you'd like to hear along the way. While not the best experience in the world due to the butt, no massage, and fighting to get balls deep, I'd definitely return. She's stunning, a sweet heart, very pleasant, aims to please, and GFE at a reasonable rate. Not to mention that age and looks on a Thai around here is a rarity. If anyone would like to correct me and point the way, I'm all ears. I'm tired of the Kgirl and over priced elite scene.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/181015

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape