Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22278

    Bowden Baby

    I have finally seen Bowden Baby after years of interest. I would repeat if I decide to continue to play in Jacksonville. I think I'm going to move my experiences to Orlando and also continue with South Florida.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/205086270514

  2. #22277

    I have a dream.

    To one month visit all the DIME PAWGS and BBW's Jacksonville has to offer. And I fulfilled that dream in the month of July (with the exception of this one https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...onnie/40476903 who was trying to fit me in the schedule, you should see the latest pic and new look!

    But I want to state that "I have seen the promised land".

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-time/40582883

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/723137197906

    https://escortindex.com/large/charle...5/976506?img=1

    After doing my own exhaustive research I decided to try and set up. It did not go the first night but the next day we set an appointment. As mentioned by KoolBreeze in post #19256 from 02-01-21 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...027&viewfull=1#post5187027) ; it was a safe location near 103rd. The pics from the last link are the most accurate for she was a bit heaver (10 to 15 lb's more weight than her slimmest pcis) but it was all to the betterment of mankind). One of the more beautiful women visited. She's a disrupter when it comes to my ATF list and current top 3. A bit pricier like other's on my list but she's a great actor, everything is clinically clean, acting skills are fabulous (I felt like I was contributing to the event though I was not at my peak performance) near GFE experience. Just the vision of her on top was worth the additional Mario coins.

    I think I'm done for 2021. I need a break after this month. Stay safe.

  3. #22276
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  4. #22275

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I just got unlucky, but when I saw here she had the worst smelling snatch I have ever smelled. It was literally like a sewer smell, I almost puked.

    On the plus side, she was nice and looked like her pics.
    I'm sorry you had a smelly dream. I have never dreamed that one, just had some others ask about her! Thank you, you saved me from that!

  5. #22274

    Asian Girls

    There are several new Asian girls posting on STG. Are they legit?

  6. #22273
    I've never seen her and I'm not defending the guy, but doesn't she do everyone BB?

  7. #22272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmjax1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone out there know who Jenn's new friend is? Just noticed today and hope it is not Amanda.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/368589481231
    No idea but that OF guy ruined her and the thick girl caddy that was with her for me.

  8. #22271

    Butterfly Jenn friend

    Anyone out there know who Jenn's new friend is? Just noticed today and hope it is not Amanda.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/368589481231

  9. #22270

    Which site do you guys prefer

    Back in town and was wondering where do you find the most quality girls. EA, STG, or Adult Search I'm tired of druggies and girls that are overall unappealing.

  10. #22269

    Asian Nuru (South Point)

    Guys, I have been seeing these ads but, never see anyone comment. Might be some similar Orlando action but, not sure. Seem to be running this gig out of a hotel on the south end, I have none Asian nuru to post up in (Extended Stays). Just not sure if this is legit or a mousetrap.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/939950821646

  11. #22268

    Solid

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawks  [View Original Post]
    Flying into jax next week.

    This one caught my eye if anyone has any info they're willing to share.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/830603469892

    But open to any spinners if you know any worth seeing.

    Thanks!
    She is very cool, no issues at all when I visited. Recommend!

  12. #22267
    Quote Originally Posted by RunngL8  [View Original Post]
    That is if you want to have fun with skeletor, she is extremely skinny and looks about 15-20 years older than her pictures. Wanted 80 tokens but settled for 60 and that was still to much. Offered bare for everything I brought my protection and still left with a cigarette smell.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/203470005447
    She is one of the few providers that I've ever seen that I absolutely regretted visiting. Yuck and double yuck is about all I can say about her. Just my two cents.

    Shaggy.

  13. #22266

    About the Package

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Just saying not one of the popular ways.

    But still a prevalent way to get it.
    Is she giving out gifts to naughty boys or are you just saying this in a general way?

  14. #22265
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawks  [View Original Post]
    Flying into jax next week.

    This one caught my eye if anyone has any info they're willing to share.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/830603469892

    But open to any spinners if you know any worth seeing.

    Thanks!
    Saw her recently for the first time. We hit it off pretty well. If and when we meet again I think we will have a great kinky session. Some Body left a not so favorable review of her earlier in the last 24 hours however.

  15. #22264

    Miranda

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63623707

    Saw Miranda for the first time in about 4 years. Still just as beautiful as a MILF can be. Amazing in a tight dress or anything else she decides to wear. What a shape on this one. She always reminded me of a 40's pin up calendar girl for some reason with her percaline skin dark hair and bright red lipstick. I know in past years she has been reported as a cold dead fish. And Those reports were warranted. Even though I felt I got more. Lets say leniency than other mongers (YMMV). I had to head down south of the boarder (one of the three I even consider venturing this route with. The other two are regulars) I spent at least half of our time visiting south; how ever this time she was a bit more relaxed and non-resistant than recall before; in fact she enjoyed and encouraged it. If any of you recall earlier versions of Maranda this was never on the menu. Though it was on my secret menu even all those years ago, there was a new welcoming acceptance of it and she even enjoyed it.

    I expect her being more mature than the early twenty something we knew previously has something to do with her friendlier attitude. I expect that she may still be a bit too stand offish for some but YMMV. I think some of her move still lack Rhythm but her attractiveness, Body and friendlier attitude makes up for any of her shortcomings Her Body was like a buttery soft Teddy bear as she sprawled across me. She smelled like a cup of coffee because she apparently had cocoa butter lotion all over. The sent was not over whelming but relaxing. Like I was eating desert for thirty minutes. Her amazing soft skin and smell reminded me of that one hot Caribbean girl who would come through occasionally that posted the younger pics of herself in the tight orange dress. I don't recall her name but you guys raved about her. I saw her the last time she was here and she used chea and cocoa butter all over making her skin amazingly buttery and fragrant. That's who Maranda reminded me of tonight. But anyway she just had to lay there while I offered to do the work and soaked it all in. BBC was covered. And not a huge event.

    Bottom line is if you have written Maranda off in previous years, I think she's worth giving another try. I think my starting 3 line up is solidified at this point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape