Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22280

    Asian ADs STG

    Since 2 July there has been a flood of the fake asian ads. If you do make arrangements when you get to the location the person you meet is not the one in the ad. The pictures in the ads are models.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    There are several new Asian girls posting on STG. Are they legit?

  2. #22279

    Greek Goddess

    I went and seen Greek Goddess Kay Baby yesterday and it was a great visit. She just had her baby so she is only offering headache relief and Greek until she is all the way healed. She also has breast milk fetishes available. I am definitely going to return.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...b/708367106788

  3. #22278

    Bowden Baby

    I have finally seen Bowden Baby after years of interest. I would repeat if I decide to continue to play in Jacksonville. I think I'm going to move my experiences to Orlando and also continue with South Florida.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/205086270514

  4. #22277

    I have a dream.

    To one month visit all the DIME PAWGS and BBW's Jacksonville has to offer. And I fulfilled that dream in the month of July (with the exception of this one https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...onnie/40476903 who was trying to fit me in the schedule, you should see the latest pic and new look!

    But I want to state that "I have seen the promised land".

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-time/40582883

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/723137197906

    https://escortindex.com/large/charle...5/976506?img=1

    After doing my own exhaustive research I decided to try and set up. It did not go the first night but the next day we set an appointment. As mentioned by KoolBreeze in post #19256 from 02-01-21 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...027&viewfull=1#post5187027) ; it was a safe location near 103rd. The pics from the last link are the most accurate for she was a bit heaver (10 to 15 lb's more weight than her slimmest pcis) but it was all to the betterment of mankind). One of the more beautiful women visited. She's a disrupter when it comes to my ATF list and current top 3. A bit pricier like other's on my list but she's a great actor, everything is clinically clean, acting skills are fabulous (I felt like I was contributing to the event though I was not at my peak performance) near GFE experience. Just the vision of her on top was worth the additional Mario coins.

    I think I'm done for 2021. I need a break after this month. Stay safe.

  5. #22276
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  6. #22275

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I just got unlucky, but when I saw here she had the worst smelling snatch I have ever smelled. It was literally like a sewer smell, I almost puked.

    On the plus side, she was nice and looked like her pics.
    I'm sorry you had a smelly dream. I have never dreamed that one, just had some others ask about her! Thank you, you saved me from that!

  7. #22274

    Asian Girls

    There are several new Asian girls posting on STG. Are they legit?

  8. #22273
    I've never seen her and I'm not defending the guy, but doesn't she do everyone BB?

  9. #22272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmjax1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone out there know who Jenn's new friend is? Just noticed today and hope it is not Amanda.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/368589481231
    No idea but that OF guy ruined her and the thick girl caddy that was with her for me.

  10. #22271

    Butterfly Jenn friend

    Anyone out there know who Jenn's new friend is? Just noticed today and hope it is not Amanda.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/368589481231

  11. #22270

    Which site do you guys prefer

    Back in town and was wondering where do you find the most quality girls. EA, STG, or Adult Search I'm tired of druggies and girls that are overall unappealing.

  12. #22269

    Asian Nuru (South Point)

    Guys, I have been seeing these ads but, never see anyone comment. Might be some similar Orlando action but, not sure. Seem to be running this gig out of a hotel on the south end, I have none Asian nuru to post up in (Extended Stays). Just not sure if this is legit or a mousetrap.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/939950821646

  13. #22268

    Solid

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawks  [View Original Post]
    Flying into jax next week.

    This one caught my eye if anyone has any info they're willing to share.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/830603469892

    But open to any spinners if you know any worth seeing.

    Thanks!
    She is very cool, no issues at all when I visited. Recommend!

  14. #22267
    Quote Originally Posted by RunngL8  [View Original Post]
    That is if you want to have fun with skeletor, she is extremely skinny and looks about 15-20 years older than her pictures. Wanted 80 tokens but settled for 60 and that was still to much. Offered bare for everything I brought my protection and still left with a cigarette smell.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/203470005447
    She is one of the few providers that I've ever seen that I absolutely regretted visiting. Yuck and double yuck is about all I can say about her. Just my two cents.

    Shaggy.

  15. #22266

    About the Package

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Just saying not one of the popular ways.

    But still a prevalent way to get it.
    Is she giving out gifts to naughty boys or are you just saying this in a general way?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape