Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,006 to 19,020 of 41283
-
07-22-21 23:33 #22278Senior Member

Posts: 29Bowden Baby
I have finally seen Bowden Baby after years of interest. I would repeat if I decide to continue to play in Jacksonville. I think I'm going to move my experiences to Orlando and also continue with South Florida.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/205086270514
-
07-22-21 23:00 #22277Senior Member

Posts: 708I have a dream.
To one month visit all the DIME PAWGS and BBW's Jacksonville has to offer. And I fulfilled that dream in the month of July (with the exception of this one https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...onnie/40476903 who was trying to fit me in the schedule, you should see the latest pic and new look!
But I want to state that "I have seen the promised land".
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-time/40582883
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/723137197906
https://escortindex.com/large/charle...5/976506?img=1
After doing my own exhaustive research I decided to try and set up. It did not go the first night but the next day we set an appointment. As mentioned by KoolBreeze in post #19256 from 02-01-21 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...027&viewfull=1#post5187027) ; it was a safe location near 103rd. The pics from the last link are the most accurate for she was a bit heaver (10 to 15 lb's more weight than her slimmest pcis) but it was all to the betterment of mankind). One of the more beautiful women visited. She's a disrupter when it comes to my ATF list and current top 3. A bit pricier like other's on my list but she's a great actor, everything is clinically clean, acting skills are fabulous (I felt like I was contributing to the event though I was not at my peak performance) near GFE experience. Just the vision of her on top was worth the additional Mario coins.
I think I'm done for 2021. I need a break after this month. Stay safe.
-
07-22-21 18:26 #22276Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
07-22-21 18:08 #22275Senior Member

Posts: 124Not good
I'm sorry you had a smelly dream. I have never dreamed that one, just had some others ask about her! Thank you, you saved me from that!
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 17:30 #22274Senior Member

Posts: 59Asian Girls
There are several new Asian girls posting on STG. Are they legit?
-
07-22-21 16:31 #22273Senior Member

Posts: 115I've never seen her and I'm not defending the guy, but doesn't she do everyone BB?
-
07-22-21 15:57 #22272Senior Member

Posts: 234No idea but that OF guy ruined her and the thick girl caddy that was with her for me.
Originally Posted by Gmjax1
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 15:53 #22271Senior Member

Posts: 84Butterfly Jenn friend
Anyone out there know who Jenn's new friend is? Just noticed today and hope it is not Amanda.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/368589481231
-
07-22-21 11:46 #22270Regular Member

Posts: 16Which site do you guys prefer
Back in town and was wondering where do you find the most quality girls. EA, STG, or Adult Search I'm tired of druggies and girls that are overall unappealing.
-
07-22-21 11:06 #22269Regular Member

Posts: 15Asian Nuru (South Point)
Guys, I have been seeing these ads but, never see anyone comment. Might be some similar Orlando action but, not sure. Seem to be running this gig out of a hotel on the south end, I have none Asian nuru to post up in (Extended Stays). Just not sure if this is legit or a mousetrap.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/939950821646
-
07-22-21 07:23 #22268Senior Member

Posts: 226Solid
She is very cool, no issues at all when I visited. Recommend!
Originally Posted by GuyFawks
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 07:04 #22267Senior Member

Posts: 894She is one of the few providers that I've ever seen that I absolutely regretted visiting. Yuck and double yuck is about all I can say about her. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by RunngL8
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
07-22-21 00:03 #22266Senior Member

Posts: 118About the Package
Is she giving out gifts to naughty boys or are you just saying this in a general way?
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 23:53 #22265Senior Member

Posts: 708Saw her recently for the first time. We hit it off pretty well. If and when we meet again I think we will have a great kinky session. Some Body left a not so favorable review of her earlier in the last 24 hours however.
Originally Posted by GuyFawks
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 23:51 #22264Senior Member

Posts: 708Miranda
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63623707
Saw Miranda for the first time in about 4 years. Still just as beautiful as a MILF can be. Amazing in a tight dress or anything else she decides to wear. What a shape on this one. She always reminded me of a 40's pin up calendar girl for some reason with her percaline skin dark hair and bright red lipstick. I know in past years she has been reported as a cold dead fish. And Those reports were warranted. Even though I felt I got more. Lets say leniency than other mongers (YMMV). I had to head down south of the boarder (one of the three I even consider venturing this route with. The other two are regulars) I spent at least half of our time visiting south; how ever this time she was a bit more relaxed and non-resistant than recall before; in fact she enjoyed and encouraged it. If any of you recall earlier versions of Maranda this was never on the menu. Though it was on my secret menu even all those years ago, there was a new welcoming acceptance of it and she even enjoyed it.
I expect her being more mature than the early twenty something we knew previously has something to do with her friendlier attitude. I expect that she may still be a bit too stand offish for some but YMMV. I think some of her move still lack Rhythm but her attractiveness, Body and friendlier attitude makes up for any of her shortcomings Her Body was like a buttery soft Teddy bear as she sprawled across me. She smelled like a cup of coffee because she apparently had cocoa butter lotion all over. The sent was not over whelming but relaxing. Like I was eating desert for thirty minutes. Her amazing soft skin and smell reminded me of that one hot Caribbean girl who would come through occasionally that posted the younger pics of herself in the tight orange dress. I don't recall her name but you guys raved about her. I saw her the last time she was here and she used chea and cocoa butter all over making her skin amazingly buttery and fragrant. That's who Maranda reminded me of tonight. But anyway she just had to lay there while I offered to do the work and soaked it all in. BBC was covered. And not a huge event.
Bottom line is if you have written Maranda off in previous years, I think she's worth giving another try. I think my starting 3 line up is solidified at this point.








Reply With Quote





