Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 877 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 377 777 827 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 927 977 1377 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 24548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11408
    Quote Originally Posted by WangusMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Met with Cici (her name in previous ads) on Saturday after seeing her ads here and there for the past couple of months. The pics were enticing but she listed outcall only and location in Towson, so I never bit the bullet previously. This time I finally decided to take the plunge; TLDR it was worth it.

    We met up for an evening date at a motel suggested by her, Towson East Motel, which is close to where she lives. She shares the house with a roommate and can't host, hence outcalls. If you book with her at this motel, do it before 5 pm as they offer a Tim's style short stay (3 hour) room for $45, else its $75 for the night. We met up in the parking lot, I got the room and went upstairs. We have a bit of small talk, turns out she's from WV and moved here to clean up her life, quitting drugs and getting temp / seasonal work. She turns to escorting when she's got financial crunch, so her ads pop up every so often but not regularly. The clothes come off, she looks like her pics, no visible track marks, nice Bush like the pics, smells good and overall not fat, not skinny. She starts off with a nice bbj, after a couple minutes I ask to return the favor. Give her some nice DATY for a good 5-10 minutes, she's pulling my hair and wrapping her legs around my back, and I'm rock hard. She gets on top and rides me for a couple minutes before I move to mish, I eventually pull off the cover and bust on her chest. We have some more small talk, she says she doesn't want to do this 24/7 as her main gig, and is trying to move into more longer / higher paying dates instead of tons of qv type dates. Damage was $100 hh, I upgraded to $150 for the hour. With room, it was $230 total. Overall, cool chick, no rush, wish she had incall so I don't have to eat the room cost, if she did she would be the top on my rotation between her, CB Bree, and Raven with spider tats in that order.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/197085962359
    It seems Cici never responds to calls or texts at-least this week. Did anyone get a chance to visit her this week? She has been in this game from mid 2019 but was working from Morgantown, WV.

  2. #11407
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Who's Karmen and who is Blue in the pics??
    Here is the ad for Karmen.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...528/4433909307

  3. #11406
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Who's Karmen and who is Blue in the pics??
    It says in the ad which is which:

    Blue is the blonde, Karman is the brunette.

  4. #11405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Who's Karmen and who is Blue in the pics??
    Karmen is the dark-haired, Blue is the blonde.

  5. #11404
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Who's Karmen and who is Blue in the pics??
    The ad says Blue. Blonde, Karman. Brunette. And Blue is the Nikki / blue eyes that use to be in Cockeysville.

  6. #11403
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I just had to have a piece of blue. Now I recently been there to see Karmen at same location. So it was a easy setup and quick response. I get inside I see Karmen and she like you back again you was just here LOL. I told her I'm here to see blue this time she seemed disappointed. Blue comes out the bathroom with this sexy ass skirt on looking good. We talk and for chat for a good second then we go into other room and get started with a nice BBJ sucking my pole like no other and while on her knees looking up at me with pretty eyes for about 5 mins then without saying anything bends over on the bed and lefts up her skirt. I put on cover and go right inside. I start ramming her she moans and cums all over my rod. Then she tells me I got to take it easy because she got people upstairs. That kinda messed up my grove. So I slow down but I'm losing my mojo. So told her I'll like to finish in her throat so pull off cover for BBJ until I nutted all down her throat she only swallow some which was disappointing she wasted a lot of good protein shake. I got dressed chatted with them before I left. I will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64719717
    Who's Karmen and who is Blue in the pics??

  7. #11402

    Phyuck Yiu

    Phyuck Yiu Clear your inbox.

  8. #11401
    Quote Originally Posted by Hongdongfuey  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15588009

    Seen shorty she had people hiding in the bathroom I didn't know until I was getting neck and shorty stopped to ask dude something.
    Post is gone.

  9. #11400

    Wouldn't repeat

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15588009

    Seen shorty she had people hiding in the bathroom I didn't know until I was getting neck and shorty stopped to ask dude something.

  10. #11399

    Nicki=Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    She has been mentioned on here but I can find her ad or posts about her. Can anyone help?

    Or, if you know of anyone with a big rack who is somewhat reliable, please tell me.

    Many thanks for all responses.
    Nichole aka Blue WAS in Cockeysville, but moves around the county a bit. Only Nicki in Cockeysville I have encountered. You other fellows correct me if I'm wrong.

  11. #11398

    Roxy

    Damn.

    I haven't seen her since 2019 decided to pull the plug again and it was kinda of a let down. She is not as fully figured as her pics would suggest. She looks about 15-20 lbs lighter. She still has a slight booty but nothing like I used to remember.

    She's pretty cool and everything I just don't think I can see her again until the meat comes back. I was also turned off by her just bringing her sweatpants down just above her knees and pulling her pants straight up after it's done. It's probably why it didn't smell like roses while I was behind her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...284/4437873580

  12. #11397

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's still in town according to her SC.

    Don't know if she's running ads or enough of you guys are regulars with her. She def looks good but don't know if / when I'll pull the trigger with her.
    I tried her last weekend for the first time and loved it. 150 hh and everything is covered but she opened the door in some lingerie, asked me to get comfortable, did a lap dance and some teasing, then CBJ, cfs lots of positions including her ontop. I'm going to see her again before she leaves. Very clean, nice smile, and didn't see any signs of usage.

  13. #11396

    Ghosted by Lexi

    Texted Lexi (ending 5234) and set up appointment. She sent address. Low end motel in Elkridge. Got there about 20 minutes early. Texted her I was there.

    No reply back after few texts and waited 20 minutes past appointment. Hate getting ghosted. Seen Lexi before, crazy how escorts do not understand good repeat customers.

    Ended up at local massage parlor to ease the pain.

  14. #11395

    Jordan

    Looks like she's still in town according to her SC.

    Don't know if she's running ads or enough of you guys are regulars with her. She def looks good but don't know if / when I'll pull the trigger with her.

  15. #11394

    Blue

    I just had to have a piece of blue. Now I recently been there to see Karmen at same location. So it was a easy setup and quick response. I get inside I see Karmen and she like you back again you was just here LOL. I told her I'm here to see blue this time she seemed disappointed. Blue comes out the bathroom with this sexy ass skirt on looking good. We talk and for chat for a good second then we go into other room and get started with a nice BBJ sucking my pole like no other and while on her knees looking up at me with pretty eyes for about 5 mins then without saying anything bends over on the bed and lefts up her skirt. I put on cover and go right inside. I start ramming her she moans and cums all over my rod. Then she tells me I got to take it easy because she got people upstairs. That kinda messed up my grove. So I slow down but I'm losing my mojo. So told her I'll like to finish in her throat so pull off cover for BBJ until I nutted all down her throat she only swallow some which was disappointing she wasted a lot of good protein shake. I got dressed chatted with them before I left. I will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64719717

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape