Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 27900
-
07-22-21 17:23 #15345Senior Member

Posts: 216I have a question. Is Rubie a post op?
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
She has some serious man features.
-
07-22-21 17:14 #15344Senior Member

Posts: 216Who do you call bs on?
Originally Posted by TonkaFuck
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 16:54 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 541I agree. Very accurate.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 16:53 #15342Senior Member

Posts: 541That wasn't my list.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 16:26 #15341Senior Member

Posts: 240Great List
I was surprised to see Bootyful Brittney on your list. I might have to try again and this time add a few more $$s.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 15:14 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 1098I can confirm this. I even have a video that I will not share.
Originally Posted by WhitePrivilege
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 13:42 #15339Regular Member

Posts: 13List
I only saw one post so there weren't many actual reviews. The tdl is still active, looking at the list there are some easy targets of well known BB providers. But a couple I call bs on.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 13:39 #15338Senior Member

Posts: 332List seems legit
Can't confirm as many as the guy that said he confirms 51, but I have done many on the list and did get confirmation from several others through texts but never saw them. Probably the most accurate BBFS list that been posted IMO.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 10:30 #15337Senior Member

Posts: 2924Dis anyone catch how many reviews he wrote? I saw two.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 09:42 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 2184Wp
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
Yeah terrible. But expected with the number of SPs who are reading this board. And WP using the same user I'd here and on TNA. It was a dead giveaway. Regardless we need to find out who that "alf1268" is. Such a chump and white knight. Went running to the board. Almost seems like he was tripping all over himself to post that ASAP to curry as much favor as he can from this incident. Idiot. I think that thread is no where near over. It is going to go on for 6-7 pages with all the pussy cartel jumping in. To crucify every man that speaks up on that thread.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 00:40 #15335Regular Member

Posts: 13List
I took photos if anyone needs it. I figured that list would be gone quick. I will see if I can transpose it to here.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 23:11 #15334I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877He got banned. All posts deleted.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 23:10 #15333I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877For someone that has totally fucked her life up, she sure seems to think she is smart.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
How long until she just jumps off of a bridge or overdoses? Maybe liver failure?
-
07-21-21 22:21 #15332Senior Member

Posts: 541Nice shootin Ace!
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 22:17 #15331Senior Member

Posts: 541I doubt it even happened.
Originally Posted by Quattro42
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





