Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 732 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5448

    Texted Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Sbr45  [View Original Post]
    I am texting with her. Just making sure that she is not cat fishing, flake, or a completely crazy woman. She has said some things that others have said, and when it was time to meet they disappear. Then again, could just be me.
    Texted Gabby, very responsive, says all the right things and then when I ask for a selfie with a right hand index finger on her cheek, radio silence!! Her profile looked read like a genuine person. Still waiting for that selfie, LOL. She does look like TGTBT.

  2. #5447

    Girl next door

    https://www.seeking.com/member/27c7e...c-abb8549fe720

    Yes she is the girl next and you need to push her like the girl next door.

  3. #5446
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't cost anything to pm her. She looks real to me.
    Actually, it DOES cost something to PM them! Mainly the website fee! That's why I used my universal picture embed hack, in the past. (Which no longer works nearly as efficiently as before, since they discovered the main loop hole and plugged it. But it is STILL possible to get a photo through, with a message and ones email address or burner number embedded, if you are persistent and clever enough! There is always more than one way to skin a cat! 😼.

  4. #5445
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't cost anything to pm her. She looks real to me.
    Actually, it DOES cost something to PM them! Mainly the website fee! That's why I used my universal picture embed hack, in the past. (Which no longer works early as efficiently as before, since they discovered the main loop hole and plugged it. But it is STILL possible to get a photo through, with a message and ones email address or burner number embedded, if you are persistent and clever enough! There is always more than one way to skin a cat! 😼.

  5. #5444
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I would make a plan for a meet and greet no cash exchanged and then if it works out move it to a hotel near by. Her price is good and she looks good. I'm sure she can manage a ride to a Starbucks or offer to pick her up and just do the meet and greet in the car before you reserve a room. Check in together though don't leave her alone in the car until you get a better read on it.
    Good advice right here. She's also been on the site for a while, which is a plus, but not a guarantee.

  6. #5443
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbr45  [View Original Post]
    She is asking 2. 5 for 2 hrs. The car things worries me a bit too. I will have to let you know what I think if I ever do get to meet up with her.
    I would make a plan for a meet and greet no cash exchanged and then if it works out move it to a hotel near by. Her price is good and she looks good. I'm sure she can manage a ride to a Starbucks or offer to pick her up and just do the meet and greet in the car before you reserve a room. Check in together though don't leave her alone in the car until you get a better read on it.

  7. #5442
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    I've texted with her, she's real but I didn't go too far because she has no car. But maybe could be had for 3
    She is asking 2. 5 for 2 hrs. The car things worries me a bit too. I will have to let you know what I think if I ever do get to meet up with her.

  8. #5441
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Re: Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't cost anything to pm her. She looks real to me.
    I am texting with her. Just making sure that she is not cat fishing, flake, or a completely crazy woman. She has said some things that others have said, and when it was time to meet they disappear. Then again, could just be me.

  9. #5440
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbr45  [View Original Post]
    Hi, has anyone seen Gabby before? I am curious if she is the real deal, or just another one of those fake profiles.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae075...8-ee7fd685b238
    I've texted with her, she's real but I didn't go too far because she has no car. But maybe could be had for 3

  10. #5439
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbr45  [View Original Post]
    Hi, has anyone seen Gabby before? I am curious if she is the real deal, or just another one of those fake profiles.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae075...8-ee7fd685b238
    Doesn't cost anything to pm her. She looks real to me.

  11. #5438
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Gabby

    Hi, has anyone seen Gabby before? I am curious if she is the real deal, or just another one of those fake profiles.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae075...8-ee7fd685b238

  12. #5437
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8ddd...1-61a6c05af350

    Wants 3 bills, didn't ask whether she had a place or not.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a7513...e-53092039b650

    Wants deposit to meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/44fa7...3-9d5727860396

    Ghosted, wanted 2 bills. I wrote about her in previous post.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5af29...9-c02fbf3650d3

    Only works in pairs, 250 each and you need to provide a place. No GFE, no kiss, no cuddle, basically can't do nothing except stick it in and goodbye. They are a couple.

    Have fun.

  13. #5436

    Classic

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ddc5b...9-68a5db73c907

    An A for creativity. Pretty much straight to the point. Can't misinterpret this ad. LOL.

  14. #5435

    Another go around

    Had another turn with waiting to exhale.

    Great type has the energy of a 30 something gets into loves the head game for.

    And the gift is most guys wheel house very fair.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4712b...7-bbae120ca0c6

  15. #5434
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    There have been several discussions on this board about payment methods for SA. It should not be difficult to find with a little research. Perhaps in return for you benefiting from the collective wisdom, you can enlighten those non-paying members on how to meet women from SA without a premium membership.
    Sent a PM with my method.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape