Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3937

    Still debating

    I posted awhile back asking about expectations with SB. I got some good info but still didn't pull the trigger. I have a lot of fun just seeing the girls from DI, what sounds appealing is having a more interpersonal relationship. And I suspect that's the appeal for most of you as well. What I observe here is that it seems like a lot of work to maintain SB. Am I just focusing on the negative? With escorts. I just leave and no drama. Perhaps I want my cake and eat it too.

  2. #3936

    Couldn't have said it better!

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    The biggest issue with not being at least a gold member is that you cannot see messages that sugar babies may send you, nor can you send messages to them. Typically, I'll pay the $90+ for only a month, collect plenty of contact info, and work those until I've exhausted them for various reasons. Then a few months later, I'll re-up for another 30 days. You can get plenty of prospects in a month's time if you work it right. Happy hunting!
    I've had a profile on there for probably 7-8 yrs, in that time I have maybe purchased 7-8 individual months. I'm on one now because of the special they ran. As Spin says, If you can't get enough working over a 30 day period of time you probably need to just stick to services like Eros and DI.

    TB.

  3. #3935

    SA Membership

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    I haven't taken the plunge yet on Seeking and am wondering if everybody pays the premium or if any of you have had success with the basic membership (public picture with the face blurred / pixelated)? Do the SBs care, or will they simply scroll past your messages if they see you're a basic member? Or will they be more likely to respond when they see you're not Jabba the Hut?
    The biggest issue with not being at least a gold member is that you cannot see messages that sugar babies may send you, nor can you send messages to them. Typically, I'll pay the $90+ for only a month, collect plenty of contact info, and work those until I've exhausted them for various reasons. Then a few months later, I'll re-up for another 30 days. You can get plenty of prospects in a month's time if you work it right. Happy hunting!

  4. #3934

    Premium is needed for messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    I haven't taken the plunge yet on Seeking and am wondering if everybody pays the premium or if any of you have had success with the basic membership (public picture with the face blurred / pixelated)? Do the SBs care, or will they simply scroll past your messages if they see you're a basic member? Or will they be more likely to respond when they see you're not Jabba the Hut?
    I don't think guys can message without premium. At least I never have been able to.

  5. #3933

    Question for the Experienced SDs

    I haven't taken the plunge yet on Seeking and am wondering if everybody pays the premium or if any of you have had success with the basic membership (public picture with the face blurred / pixelated)? Do the SBs care, or will they simply scroll past your messages if they see you're a basic member? Or will they be more likely to respond when they see you're not Jabba the Hut?

  6. #3932

    Yes and

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    And always have an exit strategy.
    Never ever get too close. You both are there for a reason. If you want a relationship, SA is not the place.

  7. #3931

    Words To Live By

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me for stating the obvious but never ask a sugar baby to lunch for a meet and greet as she could be hideous and a total waste of time and lunch money. Coffee or a drink is the only play so you can get out quickly if necessary. I got cocky and stupid but never again.
    And always have an exit strategy.

  8. #3930
    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]
    Forgive me for stating the obvious but never ask a sugar baby to lunch for a meet and greet as she could be hideous and a total waste of time and lunch money. Coffee or a drink is the only play so you can get out quickly if necessary. I got cocky and stupid but never again.
    Been there myself, but it never hurts to hear it again.

  9. #3929

    First meets

    Forgive me for stating the obvious but never ask a sugar baby to lunch for a meet and greet as she could be hideous and a total waste of time and lunch money. Coffee or a drink is the only play so you can get out quickly if necessary. I got cocky and stupid but never again.

  10. #3928

    Red_Head

    I had some weird chats with her that left me suspicious so I blocked her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06a03...4-5bf04cbfdfea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210718-140322_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎  

  11. #3927
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckRep  [View Original Post]
    So this girl was advertising on arrows last year under the name Lindsay Hill I believe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e2588...-c95c7f046c9f.

    I think at the time she wanted 450 or $500 an hour for a visit on Eros. Just saw that she popped up on seeking arrangements again. Has anyone seen her recently and if so what kind of allowance is she looking for. A friend of mine had seen her a couple years back and he said she was definitely a fun time and had a definite kinky side.
    I've met up with her multiple times and she's definitely fun, but now is living with her new bf and not playing on the side.

  12. #3926

    Platonic?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]
    She requires paid platonic dates to start which is against the rules. To those who break that rule, please stop.
    I have a platonic friend who always wants money for no sex, my ex wife.

  13. #3925

    Pachinko

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]
    She requires paid platonic dates to start which is against the rules. To those who break that rule, please stop.
    Well said Zakk Wylde!

  14. #3924
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckRep  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b694e...4-96a3fa982d2b

    Chatted with her for a while but never met. As you can see her profile says platonic. Definitely get the impression that intimacy will take a lot of work if ever. I didn't think the effort would be worth it.
    She requires paid platonic dates to start which is against the rules. To those who break that rule, please stop.

  15. #3923

    Panchinko_baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe65  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her? Asian went to IU?
    I had a M&G with her last year, I think someone on this board throated her before. She wanted to meet a few times before intimacy is exchanged. She's petite, standoffish, you'll waste a lot of time with her. If you want to take your time and wait 1-2 months before hitting it, she's the right girl.

    I had review her last year, you can go through my post or search her name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape