Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Adult Bookstores

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 591 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 8861
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Last time I was there

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    At the hill now. 2 TS walking around. There was a chubby white that I'd never seen but she's disappeared.
    Saw a girl very much the same build as Allie (Ashley's friend) sucking dick in the 1st room. Ended up giving a lid to Dana. On the way out saw Ashley. Had I known would have held out. Love those big soft tits and happy nips. She looked pretty good.

  2. #7045
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    At the hill now. 2 TS walking around. There was a chubby white that I'd never seen but she's disappeared.
    Chubby white older woman gave the dude she was with lip service on the couch across from the booths, than left. No tease or nothing.

  3. #7044

    Not much

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaPack  [View Original Post]
    Anything going on? I might swing by, haven't been in a while.
    At the hill now. 2 TS walking around. There was a chubby white that I'd never seen but she's disappeared.

  4. #7043

    Sunday

    Anything going on? I might swing by, haven't been in a while.

  5. #7042

    The Hill

    At the Hill now, no girls, one trans.

  6. #7041

    The Hill

    A little after 11 2 detectives pulled up to The Hill and parked in front of the building they went inside for about 15 mins and came out and disappeared behind the building over by the train tracks I don't think they was there to deal with anything particularly connected to The Hill but I'm guessing something happened recently around that area prob near the woods by the Train Track or close by but kinda strange to be investigating anything during that time of night.

  7. #7040
    Quote Originally Posted by CashNOut919  [View Original Post]
    They are still there sitting in the same spot. I think they need some money, but don't know how to do business.
    I'm sitting out in the parking lot now directly in front of a car with 2 black girls one is a little on the big side might be the same girls.

  8. #7039
    Quote Originally Posted by CashNOut919  [View Original Post]
    2 new black girls are at the hill, maybe 6's at best. They was in that back room in the back left corner with no TV. One seemed down and she's the bigger one and the other one seems like she might open up after another visit or two. They wasn't pushing anything for free or donation. They're there for something, but I couldn't crack the code. One look about 25 and the other one 30.
    They are still there sitting in the same spot. I think they need some money, but don't know how to do business.

  9. #7038

    2 black girls

    2 new black girls are at the hill, maybe 6's at best. They was in that back room in the back left corner with no TV. One seemed down and she's the bigger one and the other one seems like she might open up after another visit or two. They wasn't pushing anything for free or donation. They're there for something, but I couldn't crack the code. One look about 25 and the other one 30.

  10. #7037
    Quote Originally Posted by Khris  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, she was amazing. She seemed friendly but until I grabbed her she was just hanging on the couch texting. Maybe that's what he meant by not friendly. Once she got in the booth it was great.
    That's the business, maybe just need to warm back up.

  11. #7036

    5:30 on Friday

    There's a black girl named Tiffany here now. It's the only girl. Short, thick, and a squishy ass. Head game wasn't terrific, but let me raw dog the puss for 80.

    Happy mongering.

  12. #7035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by CashNOut919  [View Original Post]
    My bro said she was back, but I haven't seen her yet. Bro said her attitude wasn't as friendly, make her return was unexpected and she's not happy to be back.
    Saw her yesterday, she was amazing. She seemed friendly but until I grabbed her she was just hanging on the couch texting. Maybe that's what he meant by not friendly. Once she got in the booth it was great.

  13. #7034

    Meka makes an unexpected return

    My bro said she was back, but I haven't seen her yet. Bro said her attitude wasn't as friendly, make her return was unexpected and she's not happy to be back.

  14. #7033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Quote Originally Posted by Khris  [View Original Post]
    Anyone at the hill? Thinking of swinging by.
    Mika is there and I think Ashley pulled in while I was leaving.

  15. #7032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807
    Anyone at the hill? Thinking of swinging by.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape