Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 466 of 1648 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 966 1466 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 24708
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #17733

    Jenny in St Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by GurLuver71  [View Original Post]
    She just posted an ad on Rubratings today.
    Jenny said she rarely advertises now because she is staying pretty busy with regulars and the ads cost money. So just because you don't see an ad doesn't mean she isn't working.

  2. #17732

    Lilia Stl

    Today's Rubratings advertisement states the following:

    " There will be options starting at 175, a middle option at 215, and lastly, 285.These options are the same as before. ".

    Can someone explain this?

  3. #17731

    Centreville

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCedar  [View Original Post]
    I stick to Osaka and Tokyo just because I love the table shower.
    Is that included in the house fee? What is an appropriate donation for HJ? I don't want to distort the market. And I'm not up for FS.

  4. #17730
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadKing1983  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    I have been travelling extensively for a few months and have not be around the Lou. It seems Jenny has fallen off the radar. I was at the least a simi regular and enjoyed seeing her. She has not been advertising and does not respond to messages. Any information would be much appreciated.
    She just posted an ad on Rubratings today.

  5. #17729

    Classic Clayton Road

    Quote Originally Posted by Bddfc  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place near Baxter / Holloway roads?
    Just east of there. Next to Domino's. Don't park in front of Domino's.

  6. #17728
    Quote Originally Posted by EssentialGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was driving by today and noticed the inviting glow of blinking led lights saying open. Stopped in and Same service as prior visits.
    This is glorious news! Is it the same staff as before or new talent?

  7. #17727
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    As I mentioned in my post some girls like her report and have removed any negative review or comment. Reading Crusty Crawler reviews we seem to have the best providers on the planet.
    Absolutely. I've had reviews removed after a bad experience before. Its dangerous for them to do that. There is a reason they have boards. So we can report if there is a good or bad experience. What's the point if the bad ones just get tossed out?

  8. #17726
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I have seen some hobbyists that I know to be good guys state that they were ghosted by her and I certainly believe them. I just know that I have had wonderful experiences with her and no problems whatsoever. You state she has bad reviews everywhere but you better check the reviews on EB where there are quite a few of them and most all of them are glowing, positive reports.
    That's because she has them deleted. I've literally seen many reviews that were on EB about her ghosting and then suddenly they were deleted. These girls can report the post and have it erased. I don't care if she sees people and they have a good time. If that's the case then there is no reason to ghost. Just because you or anyone else saw her doesn't discount the fact that she screws other people over for no reason. These girls can report the post and have it erased.

  9. #17725

    Sarah at Tokyo

    I stopped by Tokyo and there were 2 cars there. Usually if there are 2 or more I try another spot, but went in anyway. I stick to Osaka and Tokyo just because I love the table shower. Sarah (30's, 40? Large man mades, slim and fit.) came out to meet me wearing a mask, but got rid of it when she took me to the room. Nice hot table shower and a listerine rinse then a good massage. Then started light touch, kissed up my back, hot breath in the ear and kissed my ear and asked what I wanted, then how much I would pay. Decided to try my first FS at a massage place, offered 150. Light kissing on the mouth to start. Mutal kissing on neck and sucking on some nice nipples. She moved down me with kissing and a fair amount of licking the balls before putting on the condom with her mouth. Cowgirl and missionary to finish. Lots of soft moaning for good effect.

    Very nice time for this old man.

  10. #17724

    Lindsey off page1

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Of all the post on her Ghosting from very reliable people on here I would venture to say, very few will take you seriously. Looks like you could have her all to yourself as long as you can bank roll it. Keeping her attention I would think may be a real challenge after your monetarily drained emotionally and physically.
    Ghosted me twice. I guess I gave her benefit of the doubt once. Won't try a third time.

  11. #17723

    Panda reopened

    Was driving by today and noticed the inviting glow of blinking led lights saying open. Stopped in and Same service as prior visits.

  12. #17722

    Classic Clayton?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster4072  [View Original Post]
    I have only been disappointed once here, no roaming one time. I have always gotten HE here. On my last visit the lady was mid thirties, cute and fit. That is way younger than myself. Everyone that works here is younger than myself. I guess that is too old for some guys. I get a different girl every time I go here. They won't answer the phone to make an appointment with a certain lady. The massage is always excellent. I give this place two thumbs up. If you like Chinese massage, this is one of the places.
    Is this the place near Baxter / Holloway roads?

  13. #17721

    But.

    As I mentioned in my post some girls like her report and have removed any negative review or comment. Reading Crusty Crawler reviews we seem to have the best providers on the planet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I have seen some hobbyists that I know to be good guys state that they were ghosted by her and I certainly believe them. I just know that I have had wonderful experiences with her and no problems whatsoever. You state she has bad reviews everywhere but you better check the reviews on EB where there are quite a few of them and most all of them are glowing, positive reports.

  14. #17720

    Classic Clayton

    I have only been disappointed once here, no roaming one time. I have always gotten HE here. On my last visit the lady was mid thirties, cute and fit. That is way younger than myself. Everyone that works here is younger than myself. I guess that is too old for some guys. I get a different girl every time I go here. They won't answer the phone to make an appointment with a certain lady. The massage is always excellent. I give this place two thumbs up. If you like Chinese massage, this is one of the places.

  15. #17719

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I have seen some hobbyists that I know to be good guys state that they were ghosted by her and I certainly believe them. I just know that I have had wonderful experiences with her and no problems whatsoever. You state she has bad reviews everywhere but you better check the reviews on EB where there are quite a few of them and most all of them are glowing, positive reports.
    I reached out to her when I was I her area which isn't often. Had great conversation nothing explicit. She had an opening in 30 which worked perfectly. She gave addy which is a big apt complex. Waited for her to get ready, then she texts and says her landlord just popped in to fix her door. Told her I can wait a few for him to finish, which I knew this was bullshit. But I was still cool about it. Texted her back in 20. Crickets. Waited another 10 and left. Never heard back from her. I could still be there for all she knows. I'm clean fit and generous. If I find a good regular I stick with it for a while. But she's out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape