Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 24708
-
07-21-21 10:13 #17718Senior Member

Posts: 177Lindsey
I have seen some hobbyists that I know to be good guys state that they were ghosted by her and I certainly believe them. I just know that I have had wonderful experiences with her and no problems whatsoever. You state she has bad reviews everywhere but you better check the reviews on EB where there are quite a few of them and most all of them are glowing, positive reports.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-21 03:12 #17717Senior Member

Posts: 319I find that hard to believe as well
I'm not discounting your experience but I doubt all of these men are conspiring against her and making up the same story. Sounds like they were actually there and walking up to her door and then ghosted out of know here. Not doing anything wrong. It sounds like its her issue if that's the case. Either she is treating this like a dating service and not answering the door if she sees she's not into the person or she gets a bigger bite and ghosts for another client. Both bad business. When it boils down to it this is just a business and they are selling themselves as a product. Just like walking into a restaurant you expect certain type of service / product and if its terrible you aren't going to get any return clients. Also you will get terrible reviews. Just like she gets everywhere.
Originally Posted by Puppy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 22:36 #17716Senior Member

Posts: 55Ditto on Classic
Ditto on Magnadan's review. Same here, Unattractive 50 somethings, no tease, no roaming, mechanical all business handshake. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Magadan08
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 21:02 #17715Senior Member

Posts: 323Oh My
Of all the post on her Ghosting from very reliable people on here I would venture to say, very few will take you seriously. Looks like you could have her all to yourself as long as you can bank roll it. Keeping her attention I would think may be a real challenge after your monetarily drained emotionally and physically.
Originally Posted by Puppy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 17:53 #17714Senior Member

Posts: 177Lindsey
I have seen her at least three times. At least a couple more times I have tried to schedule with her but our schedules weren't compatible that day. I have had nothing but excellent communication and service from Lindsey I think she is the wonderful provider.
Originally Posted by Bill20
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 15:59 #17713Regular Member

Posts: 11I was actually wondering the same thing as I have seen her a couple of times. I then saw she posted one day last week on Rubratings, but haven't seen her post since then. Maybe she just isn't booking appointments as often. Just keep looking, as will I, and maybe we will get lucky.
Originally Posted by RoadKing1983
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 14:04 #17712Regular Member

Posts: 7Gigi Pro Lux
Has anyone seen the new Pro Lux girl Gigi?
-
07-20-21 13:44 #17711Senior Member

Posts: 1744Tammy
She hasn't updated her Instagram since March 20. The last time I called there was no answer. I had great times with her. Whatever she is doing now, I wish her well.
Originally Posted by GiantNerd
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-21 07:43 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 35Tammy
I texted the number she used for years to try to book, just on the off-chance that she was maybe still seeing people UTR, but got no response. Previously she had always been very responsive, so my guess is she's either on a break or is out of the biz.
Originally Posted by JOtis
[View Original Post]
I'm wondering if covid spurred her decision. She was insistent on both parties wearing masks, which probably killed her business. It's too bad, because I always enjoyed my time with her.
-
07-19-21 23:16 #17709Regular Member

Posts: 17Jenny St. Charles
Hello gents,
I have been travelling extensively for a few months and have not be around the Lou. It seems Jenny has fallen off the radar. I was at the least a simi regular and enjoyed seeing her. She has not been advertising and does not respond to messages. Any information would be much appreciated.
-
07-19-21 19:11 #17708Regular Member

Posts: 11Classic on Olive
Saw Sha Sha on Sunday. Late 40"s. Above average massage. Not much tease. No roaming allowed but did leave happy with can best be described as a business like handshake. 60/40 on the costs for an hour.
-
07-19-21 16:59 #17707Senior Member

Posts: 177Tammy
No recent posting so has anyone seen her lately?
Originally Posted by YolexKing314
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 14:51 #17706Senior Member

Posts: 258Hmmm. I think YMMV!
Originally Posted by Bddfc
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 14:44 #17705Senior Member

Posts: 258How many times have you seen her?
Originally Posted by Puppy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-21 13:57 #17704Senior Member

Posts: 60There was a lady at Bluebird, but I guess she got caught and read the riot act by the owner. Still there, but when I returned, no hint of tease anymore and is even strict on draping and keeps the door cracked open.
Originally Posted by TallBlondeDumb
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




