Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 696 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 746 796 1196 1696 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16492

    Providers in the city

    Am I wrong or is providing basically a misdemeanor in the City of Chicago at this point? Why don't more providers offer incall in the city these days? They always seem to be out where Cook County's finest love to bust, Elk Grove or Schaumburg or Hoffman Estates.

  2. #16491
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    Cece gives an amazing BBBJ as well. She doesn't do FS. She only gives head. And it's really good head. Deepthroat, FF, MSOG, and so on. Car dates only though. She's a bit of a SW, but she advertises on STG and if you text her, she tells you where she's at. Cute blue eyed blonde. She's been reported on before.
    Do you have a link or number for Cece? Couldn't find anything on STG and google only has adds for a FS provider dating back a few years ago. Or can you PM me her number? Thanks hoss.

  3. #16490
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Replace the W with an N. You're not describing any black person.
    The woman he saw was a white chick who I guess acted black to him hence him referring to her as a wigger.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wiggers

  4. #16489
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBoyd  [View Original Post]
    Not a slur. It's a descriptor of a white who behaves and speaks as if they believe they are black.
    Replace the W with an N. You're not describing any black person.

  5. #16488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Amazing BBBJ but Flaky

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex85  [View Original Post]
    Ok boys, finally able to get back into the hobby.

    Looking for your recommendations on the best BBBJ provider you know.

    Open to pros and non pros all shapes, sizes and races.

    Thanks in advance!
    Sam in Calumet Park offers amazing BBBJ, Deepthroat, Facef* and CIM with MSOG. Great rates too. But she can be really flaky at times and she tends to be hard to get hold of for non-regulars. But when you're with her oh boy, she makes you see stars. Cute brunette that's easy on the eyes. She's been reported on before.

    Cece gives an amazing BBBJ as well. She doesn't do FS. She only gives head. And it's really good head. Deepthroat, FF, MSOG, and so on. Car dates only though. She's a bit of a SW, but she advertises on STG and if you text her, she tells you where she's at. Cute blue eyed blonde. She's been reported on before.

  6. #16487
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    It's the luck of the draw with her I guess. First time I tried she responded in 2 minutes then ghosted for a few hours. 2nd time it worked out although she left her listed location and went like 30 minutes east into the city. It was worth it once we got together. The last time she actually contacted me.
    Yeah that's pretty much what it seems like. I appreciate the info. I guess I'll just keep trying and hopefully it works out eventually.

  7. #16486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Best bbbi provider

    Ok boys, finally able to get back into the hobby.

    Looking for your recommendations on the best BBBJ provider you know.

    Open to pros and non pros all shapes, sizes and races.

    Thanks in advance!

  8. #16485
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower03  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see her ass but her communication sucks. At least it did with me. I texted her early in the day around 11:00 after I saw that she posted around the same time and she never responded until 5:00 that afternoon. And then when I asked her if we could meet she said yes and then when I was trying to find out her location she stopped responding. Any tips on how to set up a new with her would be appreciated.
    It's the luck of the draw with her I guess. First time I tried she responded in 2 minutes then ghosted for a few hours. 2nd time it worked out although she left her listed location and went like 30 minutes east into the city. It was worth it once we got together. The last time she actually contacted me.

  9. #16484

    Nicole retired

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing.

    I've been wanting to see her, but can't seem to get a hold of her.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/139442

    Date there says last active was 6/1/21. If that means that's when she was last active on the site, I wonder where she's been.
    She actually retired, was going to leave the business in May, but lasted another 30 days. I will miss my hot little River lady.

  10. #16483

    Isabella of Chicago

    Has anyone seen Isabella lately? Been on my bucket list, looking for intel.

    https://www.isabellaofchicago.com/

  11. #16482
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing.

    I've been wanting to see her, but can't seem to get a hold of her.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/139442

    Date there says last active was 6/1/21. If that means that's when she was last active on the site, I wonder where she's been.
    Must have gone back to the olde country.

  12. #16481

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Boater27  [View Original Post]
    I got a double blowjob from Casey and Dakota, both girls are sexy and Dakota is very pretty. I finished in Casey's mouth after a deepthroat by her.
    I've been trying to see her ass but her communication sucks. At least it did with me. I texted her early in the day around 11:00 after I saw that she posted around the same time and she never responded until 5:00 that afternoon. And then when I asked her if we could meet she said yes and then when I was trying to find out her location she stopped responding. Any tips on how to set up a new with her would be appreciated.

  13. #16480
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Why the slur?
    Not a slur. It's a descriptor of a white who behaves and speaks as if they believe they are black.

  14. #16479
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like buyers remorse, I'll link a clip from curb that explains how this hobby works.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO3Y_IlPyXc
    Great clip.

    Anyway, if her minimum was an hour, as some higher end girls do, I could see your point. But she offered QVs. If QVs are available and I only take a QV amount of time, and it's assumed that you only get one one round, then why would I ever book an hour to begin with? Makes no sense. She was trying to rip me off.

  15. #16478

    Casey and Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by Vbenny  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad on LC a few days back and noticed that it was with Casey Sparxxxx who I remembered as having positive reviews on the board (not sure if that was actually the case, but that's at least how I remember it). I arranged a rendezvous and enjoyed my time with her. She had a great little body, a cute enough face, it was $. 7, BBBJ, not a clock watcher, pretty personable, and definitely gets into it. I enjoyed my time, but I'm not sure if I'd see her again as she's a bit older and I'm pretty sure I saw a track mark.
    I got a double blowjob from Casey and Dakota, both girls are sexy and Dakota is very pretty. I finished in Casey's mouth after a deepthroat by her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape