Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 7898
-
07-25-21 18:22 #5963Senior Member

Posts: 812JoeBlow69
https://www.seeking.com/member/0b5d3...4-12c12b3abe50
Scammer, says yes to everything then asks for $ ahead of meeting 'for phone bill'. Really, how stupid do they think we are?
-
07-25-21 17:40 #5962Senior Member

Posts: 182Time waster
Do yourselves a favor and avoid this one. Said she was looking for a dominant daddy. Made arrangements to meet last week then today. Both times had sketchy excuses and asked me to meet later this week. No thanks. This ain't baseball. Two strikes and you're out. The last thing she said to me was some nonsense about looking for different things. So if you're looking for what we're looking for, she's just on SA to waste your time.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a49b5...8-5ec215f11ec6
-
07-25-21 17:07 #5961Senior Member

Posts: 77Milf
I had also been working up a meet with her appreciate the heads up!
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-21 12:32 #5960Senior Member

Posts: 525MILF in Harrisburg
I sent you a PM with more details. To answer your question, yes, she is not very sexual. She's very content with 1 orgasm for her (0 for me) and 30 minutes in bed. She's not worth the drive or the money.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 15:29 #5959Senior Member

Posts: 1021I was actually texting with her this morning. We haven't gotten to the point yet of discussing details but I'm glad I didn't waste any time effort into her. There's no chance I'm driving a couple hours for just a half hour of fun. Was she really that selfish to only put out for a half hour after you drove all that way?
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-21 13:14 #5958Senior Member

Posts: 525MILF in Harrisburg
https://www.seeking.com/member/c796e...e-6f32f51ca408
She's nice looking for her age (probably close to 50), but doesn't compare with the good-looking younger babes on SA. She's also a 1-round girl, as she loses interest once she cums. She's also accustomed to guys who cum fast, so the limit on a BJ is about 10 minutes. I wasted a few hours and 300 or so driving up to see her. If you like MILFs and are content with 30 minutes of action, maybe you'll like her.
-
07-24-21 13:11 #5957Senior Member

Posts: 182Thanks for toftt. I was going to meet with her, but after her flakiness with text messages and going silent on me yesterday after we were supposed to hook up, I'm glad you saw her and saved me my time and money.
Agreed to meet Fri afternoon, but blew her off for the lazy pothead I previously reviewed (goddesP (xxx) - who def showed out tonight). Think the fight w / her man gave her a bit more passion LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f61cd...7-01b3c50aa5cd
-
07-24-21 08:50 #5956Senior Member

Posts: 48Any Intel on Cali?
Good Day Gents, wondering if anyone got any feedback on Cali? Thanks!
https://www.seeking.com/member/6a020...8-c5b2ab9781ec
-
07-24-21 02:56 #5955Senior Member

Posts: 84Info Dump x=cNote
LatinaQueen127 (xxx) hurts to throw this one back, but I hate the trek to Frederick. If you don't mind the drive- THIS one is worth the trip, but she can only meet after her parents go to sleep (10/11 PM) Ohhhh it pains me to put her out there for you wolves LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dc354...b-933cd040496b
TRO Dutchess (xx 1/2).
https://www.seeking.com/member/fcfe0...d-95014a809d66
Agreed to meet Fri afternoon, but blew her off for the lazy pothead I previously reviewed (goddesP (xxx) - who def showed out tonight). Think the fight w / her man gave her a bit more passion LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f61cd...7-01b3c50aa5cd
Caramel Cakes. Meet this one for dinner after leaving Godess P. Couldn't get her to continue the evening. I was either off my game, or she just wanted a fucking date LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4f6a1...2-aa10f509291d
Trixie - (xxx. Armed Forces) body makes you want her, but she's pretty average overall.
https://www.seeking.com/member/fc0c3...c-5f5831e32283
Denise (xxxx. Armed Forces) - doesn't like getting head, but can definitely take direction when giving it it. I think she's cuter in person, but others might think differently. Pic in glasess most resembles her. And her thighs are insane. Loved watching her eyes roll backward LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cb9e0...5-2233d589dbca
XoticFaces - (xxx) Plans to see her this upcoming week, but we'll see.
https://www.seeking.com/member/26365...9-d69a76b83954
- Info Request. Moved to texting with these. Any info is appreciated.
FlygirlAJ.
https://www.seeking.com/member/882d3...e-81aaec9709cb
Je mappelle KJ.
https://www.seeking.com/member/95382...d-950d04229106
Loveable Libra.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6815a...7-2f798f4bfdba
Prettysarah93.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ead4a...4-b37c2b5092cb
Jay.
https://www.seeking.com/member/be15d...2-aece0f07b345
Meena93.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7d9bf...6-ba05ed2cbb9a
-
07-23-21 12:37 #5954Senior Member

Posts: 182Visiting
Yes, she said she's visiting friends in Annapolis and Baltimore. She's also got a WV number.
Originally Posted by Truckie2
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-21 12:10 #5953Senior Member

Posts: 223The post on seeking says she is in Greensboro NC.
Originally Posted by BustaNut60
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-21 11:34 #5952Senior Member

Posts: 182Avoid this one
Was supposed to meet last night. Never responded to texts until this morning. She tells me covers are a must and she wants 4 x $. Got nasty after I said I would have to think about it. A real charmer.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5977a...2-0331dcce230d
-
07-18-21 23:21 #5951Senior Member

Posts: 182Another scam
Maryland, Maryland location on profile but says she's really 30 minutes from Harrisburg. Messaged back and forth a few times before she asked me to sign up for her OF page. No thanks.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4f9b7...5-dcc8be9a1430
-
07-17-21 15:54 #5950Senior Member

Posts: 182Dana's back!
Avoid at all costs. Total waste of time. She's been reported on before.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1c037...4-583d27f83dad
-
07-17-21 13:29 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 182Another scam
She wants to be compensated for meet and greets or cashapped while sitting in the driveway before coming inside. Told her no thanks!
https://www.seeking.com/member/4447c...3-bb92ba48ed6c









Reply With Quote






